I have a new tiny baby sisfur!

Old April 25th 05, 12:48 AM
Harri

Default I have a new tiny baby sisfur!

According to mine bigger sisfurs and brofur, I have a new liddle sisfur!
Her is a little grey baby, about 6 to 8 weeks old, and her name is
"Ranger". I hazn't seen herownself yet, but I hear dat she's sploring da
house and da other kitties. I'm anxious to get home so I can meet her
and play wif her! I will haf to remember not to hiss at her since her is
so small.

Harri
Old April 25th 05, 03:01 AM
Sundance

Wow, how duz it feel to not be da yungest anymore? Or will it be nice to
hav anudder kitten in da howse?

Sundance

Old April 25th 05, 05:26 AM
Miss Violette

I thought you guys didn't want anymore cats, I could have sent TV to live
with Cleo or OEJ to live with STT, Miss Violette, happy for the hoomanz

Old April 25th 05, 03:30 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 16:48:57 -0700, Harri wrote:

According to mine bigger sisfurs and brofur, I have a new liddle sisfur!
Her is a little grey baby, about 6 to 8 weeks old, and her name is
"Ranger". I hazn't seen herownself yet, but I hear dat she's sploring da
house and da other kitties. I'm anxious to get home so I can meet her
and play wif her! I will haf to remember not to hiss at her since her is
so small.

Harri

Well, datz a sooprize! How did dis come abowt?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
4/25/2005 10:29:42 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old April 25th 05, 04:08 PM
Beverly Orel

WOW ! Uh noo ba y sisfur fur spring! Dat's uh nise surprize. Hope yew
will haff fun playin wiff hur.

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

Old April 25th 05, 06:52 PM
Harri

Sundance wrote:
Wow, how duz it feel to not be da yungest anymore? Or will it be nice to
hav anudder kitten in da howse?

Sundance

If Paw an me efurr get to da house again, I fink it will be nice to have
a liddler kitten to play wif.

Harri
Old April 25th 05, 06:57 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:

I thought you guys didn't want anymore cats, I could have sent TV to live
with Cleo or OEJ to live with STT, Miss Violette, happy for the hoomanz

I really didn't want one, but mine Meowmie had different idearments. But
dat's ok, I can always use anudder playkittenbuddy. Specially if Ranger
won't hiss at me when I try to play wif her.

Sammy
Old April 25th 05, 06:59 PM
Harri

Well, datz a sooprize! How did dis come abowt?

I hafn't got all da detailz from mine sisfurs or brofur yet. All i heard
was dat Meowmie goed to da store fur kitty kibble and comed home with
kitty kibble an a kitten. I'z looking to get more infurmation soon.

Harri
Old April 26th 05, 01:52 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:59:57 -0700, Harri wrote:

Well, datz a sooprize! How did dis come abowt?

I hafn't got all da detailz from mine sisfurs or brofur yet. All i heard
was dat Meowmie goed to da store fur kitty kibble and comed home with
kitty kibble an a kitten. I'z looking to get more infurmation soon.

Harri

Iz dis a noo deel at da pet fud store? Ifn it iz, I won't let da
furless won get me any more fud dere. I'ze an only cat an LUFF it!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
4/25/2005 8:51:50 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old April 26th 05, 02:57 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Mlle. Anaïs ^..^" had some very interesting things to
say about I have a new tiny baby sisfur!:

I hafn't got all da detailz from mine sisfurs or brofur yet. All i heard
was dat Meowmie goed to da store fur kitty kibble and comed home with
kitty kibble an a kitten. I'z looking to get more infurmation soon.

Iz dis a noo deel at da pet fud store? Ifn it iz, I won't let da
furless won get me any more fud dere. I'ze an only cat an LUFF it!

I agree!

On the other paw, I can only get my kibble at pet food stores or at
TEDs' offices (and Mom and Dad say TEDs want more tunas for kibble
than the pet food store does, and they're trying to be careful about
their tunas).

Felix, pondering a tough dilemma