UPDATE: Interview purrs

Old June 1st 05, 11:28 PM
Shiral

Default UPDATE: Interview purrs

Wow, sounds great, Mark! I hope you get the job in truth.

Melissa

Old June 1st 05, 11:31 PM
Christine Burel

Lots o' purrs for you to get the job, Mark!
Christine
"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

Just got back from the interview, and I think it went really well.
They seem enthusiastic about me as well - in fact, the receptionist
seems to think that I got the job.

Won't know anything until the end of next week, however...

The job is very similar to the one I just lost, but a little upstream
of the process that I was working with - they generate the files that
I used to receive electronically.

This is a small shop, in a great neighborhood - within walking
distance of my bank, a major bookstore, and many decent restaurants.
The people seem to be very nice. Oh, and it is one block off the light
rail commuter system, so I could buy a monthly bus pass and save half
the cost of gasoline each month!

So now all I need is purrs that I get the job, at the salary I want
(60k or better).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Old June 2nd 05, 12:14 AM
Catnipped

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

Just got back from the interview, and I think it went really well.
They seem enthusiastic about me as well - in fact, the receptionist
seems to think that I got the job.

Won't know anything until the end of next week, however...

The job is very similar to the one I just lost, but a little upstream
of the process that I was working with - they generate the files that
I used to receive electronically.

This is a small shop, in a great neighborhood - within walking
distance of my bank, a major bookstore, and many decent restaurants.
The people seem to be very nice. Oh, and it is one block off the light
rail commuter system, so I could buy a monthly bus pass and save half
the cost of gasoline each month!

So now all I need is purrs that I get the job, at the salary I want
(60k or better).

Get the job purrs are on the way - GOOD LUCK, Mark! Keeping all digits
crossed for you

Hugs,

CatNipped

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Old June 2nd 05, 12:15 AM
Victor Martinez

Mark Edwards wrote:
So now all I need is purrs that I get the job, at the salary I want
(60k or better).

Lots and lots of purrs!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old June 2nd 05, 12:39 AM
Elise

Mark Edwards wrote:
Just got back from the interview, and I think it went really well.
They seem enthusiastic about me as well - in fact, the receptionist
seems to think that I got the job.

Won't know anything until the end of next week, however...

So now all I need is purrs that I get the job, at the salary I want
(60k or better).

Purrs that you're offered the position at an acceptable rate of pay

--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
pics:
Old June 2nd 05, 12:53 AM
mlbriggs

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 17:19:46 -0500, Mark Edwards wrote:

[...]

Sending $65K purrs MLB

Old June 2nd 05, 03:41 AM
Marina

Mark Edwards wrote:

So now all I need is purrs that I get the job, at the salary I want
(60k or better).

Sounds ecxellent, Mark. We'll be purring that you get it.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
Old June 2nd 05, 04:37 AM
Sam Nash

[...]

Job purrs on the way, Mark.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old June 2nd 05, 04:55 AM
Susan M

Good luck Mark - sounds like a good fit and a good location! Lots of good
thoughts coming from here.

Susan M
Otis and Chester