China and Fluff

Old August 26th 07, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ollie2

Default China and Fluff

Hi everyone, I am just back from a cruise along the Yangtse in China. It
is an amazing place - buildings are going up everywhere, and there is an air
of excitement as they await the Olympic Games in Beijing. However - on the
minus side the pollution is bad!!! We came home through Bangkok.

Fluff was sick before we left with crystals in the urine. Fortunately she
got over it before we left but has to be on a special diet permanently.
The three went to prison while we were away (they call it prison but it is
really a super cattery with all mod cons.)

Apparently Fluff's condition is more common in Persians and male cats.

Here is a little puzzle to test your powers

The object of the game is to move the red block around without getting hit
by the blue blocks or touching the black walls. If you can go longer than
18 seconds you are phenomenal. The US Air Force uses this for fighter
pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

Bev

--
The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.

Old August 26th 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
David Stevenson

ollie2 wrote
The object of the game is to move the red block around without getting hit
by the blue blocks or touching the black walls. If you can go longer than
18 seconds you are phenomenal. The US Air Force uses this for fighter
pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~pontipak/redsquare.html

I managed over 2 seconds - once.

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.org/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome

Old August 26th 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Aug 25, 8:18 pm, "ollie2" wrote:
[...]

Well, so far the best I can do is 11.86 seconds, this is another one
of those websites that is created to distract us from what we are
supposed to be doing. Glad you are back Bev, you were missed. Purrs
that Fluffly is feeling better soon.

Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Old August 26th 07, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Aug 25, 10:18 pm, GaDragonfly wrote:
On Aug 25, 8:18 pm, "ollie2" wrote:

[...]

Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus- Hide quoted text -

Show off!!

Pam S. who lasted 4.86 seconds

Old August 26th 07, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Aug 25, 8:18 pm, "ollie2" wrote:
[...]

BEV!!!! We've been wondering where you were. How are the owners and
what have they been up to? We all misted you.

Pam S. happy dancing to see a post from Bev again

Old August 26th 07, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Aug 25, 10:55 pm, tanadashoes wrote:
On Aug 25, 8:18 pm, "ollie2" wrote:

[...]

Pam, if you go straight down when it first starts you have to dodge
one block. As soon as the blue blocks move out of the way you can go
to the top left hand corner and just sit there for 11 seconds before
the boxes bounce that way. Then you have to start looking for the next
safe spot which I haven't found yet. I've made it to 12 seconds now
but can't find that blind spot to hide in yet. Not a lot of skill to
it, more hide to survive.

Julie

Old August 26th 07, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ollie2

ups.com...
On Aug 25, 8:18 pm, "ollie2" wrote:

[...]

Thanks for the welcome back gang. I have a terrible confession to make.
I have not been posting because I was given a game called 'Oblivion'. And
believe you me, oblivion it is, I have been obsessed, eyes bleary as on I
went zapping everything in sight!! It is a fabulous game with graphics to
die for. I have restrained myself since coming home from China but I can
hear it calling me as I type, no no no, I won't play, I won't.

Bev

Old August 26th 07, 07:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

ollie2 wrote:

Thanks for the welcome back gang. I have a terrible confession to make.
I have not been posting because I was given a game called 'Oblivion'. And
believe you me, oblivion it is, I have been obsessed, eyes bleary as on I
went zapping everything in sight!! It is a fabulous game with graphics to
die for. I have restrained myself since coming home from China but I can
hear it calling me as I type, no no no, I won't play, I won't.

Nice to see you back, Bev. Oh, Bev? Where'd you go? Oh, I see. Into
Oblivion. Serves you right. Finally, Karma came back to get you for
inflicting Bubbels on us. :P

Old September 1st 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

ollie2 wrote:

[...]

Welcome back!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Danger: Ferocious Ball of Fluff Charleen Welton Cat anecdotes 10 February 10th 05 11:16 AM
China? Yowie Cat anecdotes 28 October 8th 04 02:14 AM
Cat Shipped from China Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 24 April 27th 04 01:14 AM