Favorite Cat Names?

Old April 17th 04, 11:08 PM
Aerlinn

Default Favorite Cat Names?

I thought it might be fun to see what everyone's favorite cat names are. We
are owned by two right now:

Name: Marari (a.k.a. MarariCat, FatCat)
Meaning: Bitter
Marari is from the Bible, one of the three sons of Levi.
Neutered male Orange Tabby

Name: Mysti (a.k.a. MystiBaby, MystiCat, GirlCat)
She was misty gray when she was a kitten, now is more brownish.
Gray and brown spayed female Maine Coon

Some of my favorite cat names that I've run across but have yet to use:

Ari
Aslan
Blues
Cali
Deuteronomy
Gandalf
Jazz
KW (KayDub)
Malachi
Menolly
Pippin
Tigris
Waha
Zephyr

--
Jason

http://www.intotheflame.com/
A man is not where he lives, but where he loves. ~ Latin Proverb

Old April 18th 04, 02:20 AM
David Stevenson

Aerlinn wrote
[...]

On my Catpage there are lists of everyone who posts to the various Cat
Newsgroups [except people who have not given me their details, of
course]. There are a few hundred of them, and there are over 1000 names
of cats there. See

http://blakjak.com/hpcop_ad.htm

You could try looking at Dave Ratcliffe's Catnames List, with over
6000 names. See

http://www.microserve.com/~dave/catnames.html

Flippy has a list of cat names on her site, provided by people on the
newsgroups, with over 3500 names. See

http://www.flippyscatpage.com/catnames.html

There is a site called "Get a Random Cat Name" and that does just
that, with the name changing every few seconds. Why not visit? See

http://www.alistair.com/catname

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome

[...]