rustle rustle rummage rummage

Old October 30th 04, 04:21 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 03:50:51 GMT, Victor Martinez
yodeled:

wrote:
(Of course, the 80s weren't much better.)

Hey! 80's music rocks!

Ohhh, but the hair!!

Theresa

Old October 30th 04, 04:28 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 07:22:33 -0700, Seanette Blaylock
yodeled:

Marina had some very interesting things to
say about rustle rustle rummage rummage:

Here in Finland, if the weather has been dry for a certain amount of
time in the summer, the authorities issue a ban on open fires. The ban
is limited to the area that has been suffering from draught. We always
wait with bated breath to see whether we'll be able to have the
traditional bonfire on Midsummer eve. If there's a ban, we don't light
up, but there are always people who do, and since Midsummer festivities
includes a lot of alcohol around here, accidents happen often enough.
Not just with the bonfires, but for some reason, drunken men absolutely
have to go out in boats and then stand up to pee over the side. People
even bet on how many will drown this Midsummer. /

Sounds like a good way to neaten up the Finnish gene pool. ;-)

Might deserve an entry for the Darwin Awards.

Theresa

Old October 30th 04, 07:42 PM
CatNipped

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I asked her if she knew how much front declawed kitties had difficulties
with the litterbox afterwards and how this could lead to behavioural
problems. (I learnt this from this group, thanks to you Americans)
I wanted the declawing link that I now don't have, to show the other folks
that were joining in how bad it was for the kitties. I never viewed it,
because I knew I wouldn't be able to look at it. So can someone who might
still have it send it again, and I'll post it for everyone to see on this
other group and see how much they then agree with this vet.

I haven't had the nerve to look at the pictures either, but here is the
link...

http://community-2.webtv.net/stopdeclaw/declawpics/

Hugs,

CatNipped