We're supposed to get Hannahed.

Old September 3rd 08, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default We're supposed to get Hannahed.

It won't be as exciting for us as Gustav was for those in Louisiana, but
Hanna is predicted to make landfall near Charleston, South Carolina then
travel up the I-95 corridor which means that we'll get wind and rain.
Charleen's hubby just dropped off emergency supplies at the local Home Depot
and is on the way to Charlotte, North Carolina to deliver some more. The
local news says that the next 12-24 hours will be the crucial ones in
determining where that blasted hurricane makes land fall.

I'm more worried about Jill, Persia, and Jill's mom. How does it look on
your island, Jill?

Purrs for those who are in the way of Hanna, Ike, and Jocelyn.

Pam S.

Old September 3rd 08, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

we will let you know how it
it does here starting tomorrow night
m...

Old September 3rd 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
It won't be as exciting for us as Gustav was for those in Louisiana, but
Hanna is predicted to make landfall near Charleston, South Carolina then
travel up the I-95 corridor which means that we'll get wind and rain.
Charleen's hubby just dropped off emergency supplies at the local Home
Depot and is on the way to Charlotte, North Carolina to deliver some more.
The local news says that the next 12-24 hours will be the crucial ones in
determining where that blasted hurricane makes land fall.

I'm more worried about Jill, Persia, and Jill's mom. How does it look on
your island, Jill?

Purrs for those who are in the way of Hanna, Ike, and Jocelyn.

Pam S.

Purrs that all the wind damage you get is less than this:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/winddamage.jpg

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 3rd 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

I have to remember to put the outside stuff in the garage. I have a
terrible memory.

Pam S. who wishes that the damage would be no worse than that.

Old September 3rd 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

tanadashoes wrote:
It won't be as exciting for us as Gustav was for those in Louisiana,
but Hanna is predicted to make landfall near Charleston, South
Carolina then travel up the I-95 corridor which means that we'll get
wind and rain. Charleen's hubby just dropped off emergency supplies
at the local Home Depot and is on the way to Charlotte, North
Carolina to deliver some more. The local news says that the next
12-24 hours will be the crucial ones in determining where that
blasted hurricane makes land fall.
I'm more worried about Jill, Persia, and Jill's mom. How does it
look on your island, Jill?

Purrs for those who are in the way of Hanna, Ike, and Jocelyn.

Pam S.

Looks like a boring category 1. wink Seriously, I don't scoff at
hurricanes. If Hanna continues as predicted - always a big IF when it comes
to hurricanes - it probably won't do anything but rain here. It seems to
rain here all the damn time anyway. LOL We have gallons of water, plenty
of ice, batteries and flashlights & lanterns, canned food out the wazoo, a
hibatchi & charcoal and some sort of weird propane cooker thing I've no idea
how to operate. Persia has 10 lbs. of feline c/d and lots of kitty litter.
The security staff for the island lets every resident know if an evacuation
has been ordered. They literally go door to door and write down who left
and who decided not to. No worries here

Jill

Old September 4th 08, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

Purrayers for all those in the path of Hanna, Ike, and Jocelyn.
Geez, these storms are horrid.
Kyla

"tanadashoes" ...

Old September 4th 08, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Sep 3, 5:19 pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
It won't be as exciting for us as Gustav was for those in Louisiana, but
Hanna is predicted to make landfall near Charleston, South Carolina then
travel up the I-95 corridor which means that we'll get wind and rain.
Charleen's hubby just dropped off emergency supplies at the local Home Depot
and is on the way to Charlotte, North Carolina to deliver some more. The
local news says that the next 12-24 hours will be the crucial ones in
determining where that blasted hurricane makes land fall.

I'm more worried about Jill, Persia, and Jill's mom. How does it look on
your island, Jill?

Purrs for those who are in the way of Hanna, Ike, and Jocelyn.

For those in peril on the sea.
And near the sea and from the sea.

Purrs and best wishes from all of us.

--
Will in New Haven
May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark
Old September 4th 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Sep 3, 5:19 pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
It won't be as exciting for us as Gustav was for those in Louisiana, but
Hanna is predicted to make landfall near Charleston, South Carolina then
travel up the I-95 corridor which means that we'll get wind and rain.
Charleen's hubby just dropped off emergency supplies at the local Home Depot
and is on the way to Charlotte, North Carolina to deliver some more. The
local news says that the next 12-24 hours will be the crucial ones in
determining where that blasted hurricane makes land fall.

I'm more worried about Jill, Persia, and Jill's mom. How does it look on
your island, Jill?

Purrs for those who are in the way of Hanna, Ike, and Jocelyn.

Pam S.

Purrs on the way for you Pam, that everyone is safe over the next few
days.
Julie and the Clowder
Old September 4th 08, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

tanadashoes wrote:
It won't be as exciting for us as Gustav was for those in Louisiana, but
Hanna is predicted to make landfall near Charleston, South Carolina then
travel up the I-95 corridor which means that we'll get wind and rain.
Charleen's hubby just dropped off emergency supplies at the local Home Depot
and is on the way to Charlotte, North Carolina to deliver some more. The
local news says that the next 12-24 hours will be the crucial ones in
determining where that blasted hurricane makes land fall.

I'm more worried about Jill, Persia, and Jill's mom. How does it look on
your island, Jill?

Purrs for those who are in the way of Hanna, Ike, and Jocelyn.

Pam S.

Purrs that Hannah goes back out to sea before causing you and Jill too
much damage.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old September 4th 08, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Purrs for everyone in the part of Hanna.

We should get rain and wind here Friday or Saturday.

--
Ann
in Connecticut