Miss Emily is being spayed today

Old September 3rd 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Miss Emily is being spayed today

I told her it was a day spa(y) that will let her get away from the kids
for a couple of days (grin). She was very good at check in, even nuzzling
the tech - not nervous at all.

I told her that after this, she could flirt with all the boy cats without
getting kittens.

Was that a purr, I heard?

In the meantime, Brother and Sister are zooming around saying, "We don't
need no steenkin' Mommy! No baths for two days! Yaaaaaay!" They have made
Senyah's shawl an honorary mommy.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Old September 3rd 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Mark Edwards wrote:
I told her it was a day spa(y) that will let her get away from the
kids for a couple of days (grin). She was very good at check in, even
nuzzling the tech - not nervous at all.

I told her that after this, she could flirt with all the boy cats
without getting kittens.

Was that a purr, I heard?

In the meantime, Brother and Sister are zooming around saying, "We
don't need no steenkin' Mommy! No baths for two days! Yaaaaaay!" They
have made Senyah's shawl an honorary mommy.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Purrs for an uneventful spay for sweet little Emily

Jill
Old September 3rd 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Mark Edwards wrote:
I told her it was a day spa(y) that will let her get away from the kids
for a couple of days (grin). She was very good at check in, even nuzzling
the tech - not nervous at all.

I told her that after this, she could flirt with all the boy cats without
getting kittens.

Was that a purr, I heard?

In the meantime, Brother and Sister are zooming around saying, "We don't
need no steenkin' Mommy! No baths for two days! Yaaaaaay!" They have made
Senyah's shawl an honorary mommy.

Purrs for Emily. Hope the kids are enjoying their 'home alone' time.

Old September 3rd 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Purrs for an uneventful procedure.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old September 3rd 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Mark Edwards wrote:

I told her it was a day spa(y) that will let her get away from the kids
for a couple of days (grin). She was very good at check in, even nuzzling
the tech - not nervous at all.

Good girl! Purrs for a quick recovery.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old September 3rd 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Inge Grotjahn

Am 03.09.2008 schrieb Mark Edwards:

I told her it was a day spa(y)

Purrs are coming over that the spaying was easy and that Miss Emily
recovers from it smoothly and quick.

Purrs from
Inge and the catgang
--
CatManiacs World: http://www.gwsystems.com/inge
Old September 3rd 08, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

"Mark Edwards"

I told her it was a day spa(y) that will let her get away from the kids
for a couple of days (grin). She was very good at check in, even nuzzling
the tech - not nervous at all.

I told her that after this, she could flirt with all the boy cats without
getting kittens.

Was that a purr, I heard?

In the meantime, Brother and Sister are zooming around saying, "We don't
need no steenkin' Mommy! No baths for two days! Yaaaaaay!" They have made
Senyah's shawl an honorary mommy.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

Purrs for Miss Emily's spay to be good and that she heals quickly.
Funny Brother and Sister, they are such cute little sillies.
I just love bitties.

Hugs and Purrs back at'cha
Kyla
--and snoozing Clowder

Old September 4th 08, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Sep 3, 4:48 pm, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
"Mark Edwards"

[...]

purrs on the way for Miss Emily and here are enough to send some to ou
as well Mark.
'
Julie
Old September 4th 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Mark Edwards wrote:
I told her it was a day spa(y) that will let her get away from the kids
for a couple of days (grin). She was very good at check in, even nuzzling
the tech - not nervous at all.

I told her that after this, she could flirt with all the boy cats without
getting kittens.

Was that a purr, I heard?

In the meantime, Brother and Sister are zooming around saying, "We don't
need no steenkin' Mommy! No baths for two days! Yaaaaaay!" They have made
Senyah's shawl an honorary mommy.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Late in seeing this (as usual). Purrs that Miss Emily's op went OK.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old September 4th 08, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 09:32:37 -0500, Mark Edwards wrote:

I told her it was a day spa(y) that will let her get away from the kids
for a couple of days (grin). She was very good at check in, even
nuzzling the tech - not nervous at all.

I told her that after this, she could flirt with all the boy cats
without getting kittens.

Was that a purr, I heard?

In the meantime, Brother and Sister are zooming around saying, "We don't
need no steenkin' Mommy! No baths for two days! Yaaaaaay!" They have
made Senyah's shawl an honorary mommy.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

This makes me think of the "Far Side" cartoon, by Gary Larson, that
showed a dog sitting in a car. Talking out the window, to other dogs, he
said, "Guess what, guys! I'm on my way to the vet to be tutored!"

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from