Mine Fangsgiffink wish!

Old November 27th 08, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Mine Fangsgiffink wish!

is dat Sammy comes home!

Mewo, Sammy! Purrrrrrrrrr.........

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/26/2008 11:32:43 PM
Old November 27th 08, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

OUr houze iz purrink for dat too.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
is dat Sammy comes home!

Mewo, Sammy! Purrrrrrrrrr.........

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old November 27th 08, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 23:33:24 -0500, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
wrote:

is dat Sammy comes home!

Mewo, Sammy! Purrrrrrrrrr.........

Beauty and Cinder purrink fur Sammy and we hopes he's wiff a family
now for turkey day.
Old November 27th 08, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 26, 11:33 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
is dat Sammy comes home!

Mewo, Sammy! Purrrrrrrrrr.........

--
Purrs,

Wee all wishes dat two. Wee joyne in yor purrs four Sammy.

Ann wee purrs four all ub r frenz here too hav a happy day.

--
Will in New Haven

Old November 27th 08, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:

On Nov 26, 11:33 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
is dat Sammy comes home!

Mewo, Sammy! Purrrrrrrrrr.........

--
Purrs,

Wee all wishes dat two. Wee joyne in yor purrs four Sammy.

Ann wee purrs four all ub r frenz here too hav a happy day.

--
Will in New Haven

We are still purring fur Sammy tuu. We hope he is safe wherever he
is and he could still come home. May Bast watch over hisownself.

Oh and Happy Fangsgiffink to all our Americat kitties. We in Catnada
have already giffen fangks, cuz our harvest is earlier than it iz fur
you Southerners.

Dian, Ryan, & Cinnamon.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old November 27th 08, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Nov 27, 1:11*pm, Fred wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:

[...]

Weez still purring fur Sammy tu, an hope he'z sumware warm an sayf
having Fanksgiving dinnur wif a nys famblee. An weez will neffur giv
up hopin an purrin dat he will kum home.

DaRennieKidz an fosterkitties
Old November 28th 08, 05:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 12:56:37 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Nov 27, 1:11*pm, Fred wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:

[...]

Every day I hope to see a post that some kind person found Sammy, and
just saw a flier about him being lost. They call to say they have him,
and he's warm and safe and they want to see that's he gets back to his
real home.

Every day

Gandalf

Old November 29th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 27, 1:11 pm, Fred wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:

[...]

I've been hoping the same thing and that they have been so busy with
the holidays and "their" new kitty that they have not noticed the
flier yet. But eventually....

--
Will in New Haven
Old November 29th 08, 01:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB

On Nov 27, 1:11 pm, Fred wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:
[...]

I hope Sammy is safe and well wherever he is. When my Princess adopted
me, she was a mature cat about two years old (per TED). I tried for
three months to locate her original owner but never did. She was now my
precious friend for the near fourteen years. She has been gone a long
time (over 10 years) and I still miss her. Purrs for Sammy. MLB
Old November 30th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yepper we purrs for ditz too. I just know he is safes. Piglet still got
her purr motor on high.