Mine tayle gotted steppd upon

Old May 2nd 11, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Mine tayle gotted steppd upon

On May 1, 10:39*am, MLB wrote:
MeOwy wrote:
an den ai sqweeched "OUCH".
Butted I gnot hoeding a grrruj.
Beclawz da purrpurrtredder apawwagizd purrfewzwee.
MeOWy
Nice Kittee

Dat hapns tu mee tu. *Iz gett da apolgeez butt dey also tels mee Iz jus
dum cus Iz don lern knot tu gets behin peepls feat. *TuTu

Ob corss, beclawz wye wud yoo lern sumfin dat yoo gnot sposed to doo?
Kitteez nacherly awways in fwunt ob da hoomins wokking.
Uffurwyze hoomins dont gno da write weigh to go tew furfill da kitteez
needz.
MeOwy
Old May 2nd 11, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 1, 12:17*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On May 1, 8:11*am, MeOwy wrote:

an den ai sqweeched "OUCH".
Butted I gnot hoeding a grrruj.
Beclawz da purrpurrtredder apawwagizd purrfewzwee.
MeOWy
Nice Kittee

Diss is gnot a gud idearment. You muss plot yoor VENJ, I haff sum gud
idearments.

--
Missy

Hmm..iffft benjinse wer mine, wat wud happin atted lap tyme, wif da
scritch-n-purr fest, da nosepoinks, and da kurling up fur a gnap??
MeOwy, hoo furgafe da Meowmie, an furgotted uhbouttit aweddy
Old May 2nd 11, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 2, 2:32*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
mozt of dem are dat iz fur sure, MH wif oej anna barbi noddin

Ob korse, dough I hat to amit itted, WooToo seems to haff a mulch
betterer handl on diss hol hoomin control bidness den I dew. He almos
NEFFER puts a hoomin gnote in HER posts an wen he duz it is a gneiss
gnote, seyin how wunnderful shee iss. An he obeighs her effery wim.
Butted hee is a poor exapl ob a hoomin.

--
Missy

Old May 2nd 11, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 2, 4:43*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On May 2, 2:32*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:

mozt of dem are dat iz fur sure, MH wif oej anna barbi noddin

Ob korse, dough I hat to amit itted, WooToo seems to haff a mulch
betterer handl on diss hol hoomin control bidness den I dew. He almos
NEFFER puts a hoomin gnote in HER posts an wen he duz it is a gneiss
gnote, seyin how wunnderful shee iss. An he obeighs her effery wim.
Butted hee is a poor exapl ob a hoomin.

--
Missy

Hmp. Sew wat ar yoor venjes ideerments?
MeOwy, juts kyooweus
Old May 2nd 11, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

oh i dunno, seemz likez mayhapz himz iz ok fura hoomin, ursefz getz mozta
fudz ursef wantz, anna ursefz getted doz two doggy thingz fur urown howze...
MH
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On May 2, 2:32 am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
mozt of dem are dat iz fur sure, MH wif oej anna barbi noddin

Ob korse, dough I hat to amit itted, WooToo seems to haff a mulch
betterer handl on diss hol hoomin control bidness den I dew. He almos
NEFFER puts a hoomin gnote in HER posts an wen he duz it is a gneiss
gnote, seyin how wunnderful shee iss. An he obeighs her effery wim.
Butted hee is a poor exapl ob a hoomin.

--
Missy

Tayle Purroblems Cheryl[_5_] Cat community 30 January 23rd 10 12:41 PM
I Gotted Owt!!! Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 10 December 28th 09 10:31 PM
I gotted OWT.... Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 19 September 20th 09 12:19 AM
I 4 gotted Granby Cat community 18 May 26th 09 05:44 AM
its dat time of year agin... der iza grey kittee whut iz tryinta mofe onto mine patio, I iz so veri tired of hafinta defind mine patio, Tiger, disgruntled, Stormmee Cat community 20 March 1st 09 11:21 AM