Pot of Toonas

Old March 19th 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Pot of Toonas

Tiger bats it bak, seein tv stop playin wif his nutz anna sneakin clozer
anna clozer to da pot of toonaz ta get inna pozitin... diz iz kinda fun,
Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 13:39:19 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

start playin wif deze nuts ta diztrait hisef, TV is gonna get close so

when
he iz distraktied we kan put dem in hiz bak pak, Tiger

Hokay den! [Plays bat-bat with nuts, bats one toward Tiger]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/19/2007 2:52:53 PM

Old March 20th 07, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

piglet is furry brave. the lepre-skwirrl has two big tooths! it's good
the little peepul like cats.
beauty (eating green toonas)

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:51:14 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

Piglet takes some nuts in her paw and throws them far from the Pot 'O
Toonas. The squirll chases after them and Tv and friends start loading the
toonas in his majic bac pac.

When you gets dem all in TV's bac pac we can head back to da islan and have
another party on da beach. Thankz yourownself Beauty, you got some
realireali good nutz to distract the squirll.

( Gramby knows she is totally sucked into the cat thing when Piglet has
every posting with eating toonas in it.)
"Stormmee" wrote in message
Tiger bats it bak, seein tv stop playin wif his nutz anna sneakin clozer
anna clozer to da pot of toonaz ta get inna pozitin... diz iz kinda fun,
Tiger
.. .

Old March 20th 07, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

TV stands and holds the bakpak while the others load it, He figures out he
can hold the bak pak wif one paw anna eata toona wif da ofur, When itz full
let me know anna i willz get it readyta go, TV

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Tiger bats it bak, seein tv stop playin wif his nutz anna sneakin

clozer
anna clozer to da pot of toonaz ta get inna pozitin... diz iz kinda

fun,
Tiger
.. .

Old March 20th 07, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

oopz i iz sorri, i didn't mea whenna bak pak iz full, it nefur getz full, i
meanz when da pot of toonaz iz empti... MY oh MY dat sqwiril duz haf sum big
tooferz, TV still chomping da toonaz

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Tiger bats it bak, seein tv stop playin wif his nutz anna sneakin

clozer
anna clozer to da pot of toonaz ta get inna pozitin... diz iz kinda

fun,
Tiger
.. .

Old March 20th 07, 12:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

i eated a lot of toonas too! let's bring back whats left in your
backpack and I'll carry some too. the chef on the iland can make green
sushi!
beauty

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Tiger bats it bak, seein tv stop playin wif his nutz anna sneakin

clozer
anna clozer to da pot of toonaz ta get inna pozitin... diz iz kinda

fun,
Tiger
.. .

Old March 20th 07, 01:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ok Kittenz it iz time to go. Da nutz iz about gone and da pot is almost
emptiie. Youownselves can either runz back up da Rainbo or 'port back to da
islan. Thankz to da liddle peopul for carrying da nutz further away so da
squirlz hasta go further to gettida dem. See you all back on da islan and
da chef can make us another feast. Piglet joining the line of kittens
walking up da Rainbo.

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Tiger bats it bak, seein tv stop playin wif his nutz anna sneakin

clozer
anna clozer to da pot of toonaz ta get inna pozitin... diz iz kinda

fun,
Tiger
.. .

Old March 22nd 07, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Yu sing reely nise, Chester.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
it sowndz kinda majikal ifin you azkz minesef, Chester begins singin anna
so
duz da rezt of hizown famili anna... POOF, dey iz atta futz ofa
waterfall,
... gud thing we wuz holdin paws, Chester, lokinarownd ta see Loferly lucy
on one side of hizsef anna Miss Piglette onna ofur
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
I like dat. Lets all seng.

Lucy

"Granby" wrote in message
Somwherz offer da Rainbow
To get toonas Cats can fly
we can knock out da mean squirl
keep da nuts and toonas on ourown way by. Piglet knowing she best not

give
up her day job for song writing!

Old March 22nd 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Fangu Chester! Furst my mommy los her job, an den owr computer dyed. Itz ben
a bad monf. So she hassint ben able to help me. I will get started plannen
suun!

Doant wurry, when we du haf da wedwink, it wil be tha mos wunderful effur.

Lucy, in luff

"Stormmee" wrote in message
datz ok dearezt lucy, Tiger telled minsef i shuuldint ruzh yourownsef
aniway, himsef anna MMA waited almozt a whole year ta get da rite date,
itz
inbetween two ofur okasinz,... himsef sayed... hiz purrday anna... da day
MMA 'dopted herown hooman? I thinkz... Himsef wuz groggy kuz i waked him
upta azk sum advize... Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Ile neffur plan da wedwink at dis rate! Shurely fings will settle down
afftur dis.

Lucy

leprisquirlez! first it was d*gs, now this. will the 'ventures of
kitties neffur end?
beauty ( holding big bag of nuts)