Nothing but a bunch of vivisectionist"s

Old June 17th 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Nothing but a bunch of vivisectionist"s

Pam, I amlazy about cooking some things b ut, bacon and pineapple are good
together. I drain a can of pineapple chunks, fry a bunce of bacon and
onion together, Let it cool and mis all together. Have used as topping on
pizzaq.

I love peanutbutter and onion sandwiches so, what do I know.
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

"wafflycat" wrote in message

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

tasteless drivel without any value

I've posted this before

Oh no, I wouldn't say that about *your* posts ;-)

LOL, thanks, I think. Didn't I hear that you're a great Aunt now?

Pam S.

Old June 17th 08, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat

"wafflycat" wrote in message

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

tasteless drivel without any value

I've posted this before

Oh no, I wouldn't say that about *your* posts ;-)

LOL, thanks, I think. Didn't I hear that you're a great Aunt now?

Pam S.

Indeed I am! Not that I've ever mentioned it at all... ;-)

Old June 17th 08, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

tanadashoes wrote:
"skinnysteve" wrote in message
tasteless drivel without any value

I've posted this before

Quick and easy noshies.

1 can chunk pineapple
1 lb sliced bacon (thin sliced works best IMO)
tooth picks

Pre-heat oven to 425 F. slice bacon into thirds. Wrap each piece
pineapple with a piece of bacon. Secure with tooth picks. place on
un-greased cookie sheet. Cook in oven for 15 minutes, turn over each
item then cook for another 15 minutes. remove from cookie sheet and
place on paper towel to remove excess grease. Best if served warm,
still good when cool.
Pam S.

What if you stuck a mushroom or shrimp, chicken bites, or even a scallop in
there and cooked it along with the pineapple and bacon? It would be kind of
like a wrapped kabob. Gosh, you could make little "packets" including
onion, tomatoes & bell pepper, but use half a strip of bacon instead of a
third to hold it together. Marinate the "packet" in sweet & sour sauce and
broil or bake. Serve over a bed of fried rice. Dang, you've got me
thinking, Pam. :~) I may have to try this! Oh, and what would it be like
with maple bacon? Overkill, do you think, or would it work with the
marinade? (I know, I always go over-the-top.)

kili

Old June 17th 08, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

wafflycat wrote:

U SED ROK BUNS-- RNT THR ROKS IN EM????

LUV DANTE

Shuddint say this, but when the hoomin has bin cookin... think volcanic.
Think solidified lava. Think basalt. Think steaming mounds from Mauna Loa...

Do you mean, "think broken teeth" when hapless humans try to snack on
said buns? Sounds like my baking!

By the way, you all might want to know that the OP troll has been added
to our census database.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old June 18th 08, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"kilikini" wrote in message
om...

What if you stuck a mushroom or shrimp, chicken bites, or even a scallop
in there and cooked it along with the pineapple and bacon? It would be
kind of like a wrapped kabob. Gosh, you could make little "packets"
including onion, tomatoes & bell pepper, but use half a strip of bacon
instead of a third to hold it together. Marinate the "packet" in sweet &
sour sauce and broil or bake. Serve over a bed of fried rice. Dang,
you've got me thinking, Pam. :~) I may have to try this! Oh, and what
would it be like with maple bacon? Overkill, do you think, or would it
work with the marinade? (I know, I always go over-the-top.)

I never thought about trying to add more items. Bacon and pineapple are
things that everyone around here will eat where the other goodies like
mushrooms, shrimp, and scallops have members of the family wincing. If you
do try any of these variations, let me know how they come out. HEY MATTHEW.
.. . . .

Pam S. intrigued