Sitting Shiva For Boogie Da Harpurr Cat (RB)

Old June 8th 06, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Sitting Shiva For Boogie Da Harpurr Cat (RB)

Fangu for your catdolences. We all miss Boogie furry much.

Will Orangie be keeping all of his claws?

[Fluffy dark tortie returns the headbutts] How old are you,
young man? I'ze sixteen people years!

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Queen Of The Moggies

Old June 9th 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Three cats, who haven't been here lately, teleport in and walk up to
the two mourners.

We're very sorry.

They each headbutt the two and then walk away to get into the meatloaf
position and purr.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old June 12th 06, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Three cats, who haven't been here lately, teleport in and walk
up to
the two mourners.

We're very sorry.

They each headbutt the two and then walk away to get into the
meatloaf
position and purr.

Fangu so much for cominging. Your presence means a lot to Auntie
Shado and mineselves.

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Queen Of The Moggies

Old June 16th 06, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

WE will join you sitting shiva for Boogie, and paws tu reflekt on awl duh
gud tymes we had tugedder.
three kitties frum Noo Jersee silently glide by and purrrrrrrrr. Is dat uh
tigur-shaped shadow lurkin dare? Siggy, is dat yew wif yur violin, faintly
hummin "The Parting glass"?

Hugs of sympathy,

Beverly & Anti Gwen
"Stormmee" wrote in message
five solemn cats file in and line up in front of the sad hooman and wink
kitty, Tiger steps furwurd and speaks for his house:

We are all very sad for both of you and your houses, we have purred very
hard for a gentle trip to the bridge for your loved boogie... Tiger head
bumps the ankle of da hooman and bows to KS, we will all miss him and hope
that your hearts will heal in time and hold only the good memories...
Trudi
and OEJ step furwurd with nip bagels and a bottle of nip wine sutable for
hoomans and kitties,

The five cats walk by the ankles of the hooman and rub them and thenn bow
KS and queitly remove themselves to a respectful distance to meatloaf and
purr
ChildFree23 wrote in message
. net...
Auntie Shado and Kitty Schottland VC take their places on the magic
couch, and slowly the kitties begin filtering in to pay their respects.

The first ones are Lilith Kitten-Mahoney and Cousin Rosco P. Catrane, in
a rare moment of behaving themselves and getting along. They go up to
Auntie Shado and Kitty Schottland, and drop their favorite toys at their
feet. Lilith gives her favorite nip filled sock and Cousin Rosco gives
his favorite fuzzy ball.

We'ze furry sorry for your loss.

Old July 13th 06, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Mrrqueeekkk!

O, mine whizkerz, we missed seein da nooz da furst timez.

We sendz purrz an waggaz fur da Mr. Googie's fambly an furz.

G'by, Mr. BOogie. We'll awl see yew agin sumtimez.

Chuggz,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (VC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC),
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]