The indignity!

Old September 8th 03, 09:51 PM
whayface

Default The indignity!

On Mon, 08 Sep 2003 13:26:28 -0700, Tabitha kitten
wrote:

Sometimes those darned hoomins can be so irritating!

My right eye has been a little bit itchy, and a little bit runny, but
not enuf to boffer me. So what does my paw do? He takes me to TED(!),
and TED picks up mineownself and sticks me wif a needle and sticks
something up mine behind.

Now my hoomins smear this gunk in my eye 3 times day, and squirt this
awful tasting pink junk into my mouf twice a day.

I'm thinking it's time for some well-placed hairballs.

Hoomins!

Tabith Kitten

Funny but so true !! I just went through that a few weeks ago !!

OUCH !!!

http://www.ameritech.net/users/lestark/my-babies.htm

Old September 9th 03, 06:36 PM
coopercats

Hi, Tabitha Kitten!
I dont fink Ive efur hadd thu pink stuff or stuff put in mine eyes but
I get needuls in mine nek efurry day TWICE! I also gett uh liddle
pill. Wanna trayde? Thu needul duznt usuallllyyy hurt, just
sumtimes.
Yur hoomin iz tryin 2 mak u feel bettur. Plees put u wit hur. Thez
slaves du kum in handee sometimes---fud, kleen littur, laps...
Yur fren, Raphael TKC, GCC, POTS, KWD, & *PA*

Spook wrote in message . ..
Sometimes those darned hoomins can be so irritating!

My right eye has been a little bit itchy, and a little bit runny, but
not enuf to boffer me. So what does my paw do? He takes me to TED(!),
and TED picks up mineownself and sticks me wif a needle and sticks
something up mine behind.

Now my hoomins smear this gunk in my eye 3 times day, and squirt this
awful tasting pink junk into my mouf twice a day.

I'm thinking it's time for some well-placed hairballs.

Hoomins!

Tabith Kitten

Cats musst yewnite agenst dis beehavyur!! Our mom tride thuh same fing wiff me
an Bootsie jusst last week. We boff fomed, an I squired and wiggled and made my
mouf open an cloze a gazillyun timez, so she hadda giff up.

Ennyway, Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and I are sendin yu lotza purrrrrrsssss
so yu get bedder kwik an dont need dat nastee stuff shuved in yur mouf.

Spook

Old October 20th 03, 10:31 AM
Miss Violette

We hope you are better now, we have been having our own share of nasty ted
visits. Miss Violette, who was gone when you came but glad you are here