Update November 30: Purrs Requested

Old December 1st 03, 07:02 AM
pmendhall

Default Update November 30: Purrs Requested

The purrs from this group are amazing. Dad is improving faster and better
than expected. They have him off oxygen, and most other medicines and he
can walk down the hall!!!

He is still not out of the woods and will be disabled from now on, but he is
so much better than he was a week ago. Thank you for all the purrs and good
thoughts. My sisters want to get him a cat when he comes home. He likes
the idea, but Mom isn't so keen. (Note: she will be the one cleaning up,
feeding, etc.)

Know that my family and Star are sending good thoughts and doggie drool for
those who need them.

Old December 1st 03, 11:32 PM
polonca12000

This is great news!
Continued purrs and best wishes for your dad to recover soon,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"pmendhall" wrote in message
The purrs from this group are amazing. Dad is improving faster and better
than expected. They have him off oxygen, and most other medicines and he
can walk down the hall!!!

snip

Old December 2nd 03, 04:33 AM
Marina

"pmendhall" wrote
The purrs from this group are amazing. Dad is improving faster and better
than expected. They have him off oxygen, and most other medicines and he
can walk down the hall!!!

That is wonderful news. Purrs that he continues improving that well. The cat
would be a great stress-reliever.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old December 2nd 03, 11:27 PM
Adrian

pmendhall wrote:
The purrs from this group are amazing. Dad is improving faster and
better than expected. They have him off oxygen, and most other
medicines and he can walk down the hall!!!

He is still not out of the woods and will be disabled from now on,
but he is so much better than he was a week ago. Thank you for all
the purrs and good thoughts. My sisters want to get him a cat when
he comes home. He likes the idea, but Mom isn't so keen. (Note:
she will be the one cleaning up, feeding, etc.)

Know that my family and Star are sending good thoughts and doggie
drool for those who need them.

With this group being worlwide, there will always be a few cats purring day
or night. I hope your father continues to improve, and maybe soon have his
own purr generator.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Old December 4th 03, 05:00 AM
pmendhall

My dad came home today. My sisters got him a gray and white kitten.
Apparently quite the lap kitten. They are trying to decide on a name for
the kitten.

Old December 4th 03, 05:12 AM
Marina

"pmendhall" wrote
My dad came home today. My sisters got him a gray and white kitten.
Apparently quite the lap kitten. They are trying to decide on a name for
the kitten.

Aww, sounds lovely. Purrs that your mother won't be too put out by the
kitten.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old December 4th 03, 03:53 PM
-L.

"pmendhall" wrote in message ...
My dad came home today. My sisters got him a gray and white kitten.
Apparently quite the lap kitten. They are trying to decide on a name for
the kitten.

How sweet! Best wishes for your Dad. I know how hard it is to see
your parents go through things like this. Take care of yourself, as
well.

-L.
Old December 4th 03, 10:35 PM
polonca12000

That's wonderful!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old December 5th 03, 05:10 AM
LOL

"pmendhall" wrote in message ...
My dad came home today. My sisters got him a gray and white kitten.
Apparently quite the lap kitten. They are trying to decide on a name for
the kitten.

Awwww! I am absolutely positive that a new kitten would help *me*
recover from pretty much anything. :-)

We are continuing to send full-recovery purrs to your dad.

------
Krista