Jellicle Ball: The Arrival Of Meowmie Debby

Old October 7th 06, 01:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Default Jellicle Ball: The Arrival Of Meowmie Debby

Gee, I hope I can get into the Jellicle Ball! I'm wearing my
best New York Yankees T-shirt, and jeans. Problem is that I'm
unsponsored. Would anykitty be willing to sponsor this late
arrival? I have a very special tribute to Capt. Midnight I'd
like to read... [sniff]

Debby

Old October 7th 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 07 Oct 2006 12:34:19 GMT, "ChildFree23"
wrote:

Gee, I hope I can get into the Jellicle Ball! I'm wearing my
best New York Yankees T-shirt, and jeans. Problem is that I'm
unsponsored. Would anykitty be willing to sponsor this late
arrival? I have a very special tribute to Capt. Midnight I'd
like to read... [sniff]

Debby

We will sponsor you. I am Cinder House Of McMaster with my sister
Beauty. Step into the teleporter and eat some tunas, drink some nip
tea.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147
Old October 7th 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Gee, I hope I can get into the Jellicle Ball! I'm wearing my
best New York Yankees T-shirt, and jeans. Problem is that I'm
unsponsored. Would anykitty be willing to sponsor this late
arrival? I have a very special tribute to Capt. Midnight I'd
like to read... [sniff]

Debby

We will sponsor you. I am Cinder House Of McMaster with my
sister
Beauty. Step into the teleporter and eat some tunas, drink some
nip
tea.

Cinder

Thank you, Cinder & Beauty! [Extends fingers to be examined as a
gesture of friendship.]

[Steps into the teleporter and comes out in the Roman Colliseum.]

When do the Tributes start?

Debby

Old October 7th 06, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

We wud sponsur yew tew, Anti Debby. We all miss Capt. Midnight.
Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Ned, Alice, & Jane

Old October 7th 06, 06:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

"ChildFree23" wrote:

Thank you, Cinder & Beauty! [Extends fingers to be examined as a
gesture of friendship.]

[Steps into the teleporter and comes out in the Roman Colliseum.]

When do the Tributes start?

Debby

Ennytime, ma'am.
Sins da Callin ov Nayms has bin dun, ennywun wiff a Tribyoot to giff
can step up to da podeeum.

Azad
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 8th 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

a veri small grey girlkat tearz up ta anti deb, she bownzes allarownd her in
her toga, she stands on her hind feet and purrz atta top of herown lungz...
HIHIHIHI, i iz so glad you iz here... *smak* I TOLD YOU to act grown up...
if you want to be civilized do it like this... Trudi walks sedately to anti
deb... rubs around her legs, stands on her hind legs and carefully headbumps
the hand of tthe nice hooman, Trudi...sorri i getted so xcited, stormmee
ink.net...