Later, At The Loo-Ow

Old January 28th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Default Later, At The Loo-Ow

Meow, Stormmee! Sorry I'm late. Mango came back from his big 'venture in
the Out and needed an official debriefing (and some nipwine).

The music sounds wonderful. Would you like to dance?

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica

Old January 31st 07, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

[sleek beige tabby takes the pretty girlcat's paw and leads her onto
the dance floor.] What dance should we do?

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

sure wuuld, Stormmee glad to see rosco

Meow, Stormmee! Sorry I'm late. Mango came back from his big 'venture in
the Out and needed an official debriefing (and some nipwine).

The music sounds wonderful. Would you like to dance?

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane of Catmerica- Hide quoted text -

Old February 2nd 07, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Jocko the Diving Cat

[The kitties are enjoying themselves at the sushi bar, snacking on
wonderful fresh sushi, nip sake, and various other snacks. As everyone
munches and slurps and enjoys themselves, a small brown furry creature
wearing black sunglasses peers nervously around the corner of the bar.
Jocko, seated between the Inspector and Cleo, sees the new arrival and
recognizes him.]

Hey, Double P, long time no see! Done with your news gig for the season,
huh? Come on over to the bar and have a seat. We've got some great veggie
rolls here, and lots of fresh sprouts.

Everykitty, this is a good friend of mine - Punxatawny Phil, the famous
groundhog. So, P-Man, today was the day, huh? How did the whole shadow gig
go?

[Phil] Oh, man, Jocko, being in the media eye is a DRAG! All those
cameras, and the flood lights, and the crowds - how is a groundhog
supposed to enjoy life with all those distractions around? I mean, for a
month before and a month after Groundhog Day, I can hardly leave the
burrow without paparazzi on my tail. And when I poke my nose out this
morning - what, I'm supposed to see a shadow with all those video lights
on me? Give me a break!

I've heard so much about that catnip stuff you guys like that I think I
need to try some. Barkeep, how about a double shot of that nip sake?

Old February 3rd 07, 09:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I duzint zactly know purrhapz we shuld see whuta musik iz furzt, Stormme
cocks herown head anna says... whatdaya think heafy metal or juzt lively
rock, Stormmee, who lofez musik
oups.com...

Old February 3rd 07, 09:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

every cat leans furwurd ta hear the newcomers take on the media and the
shadow thing... I duzint think i wuuld like thoze kameraz at mine howze like
dat, Tiger
news

Old February 3rd 07, 12:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

How about the Jump N Bat? That goes with anything.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane

Old February 3rd 07, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

[jumpjumpjumpandbat jumpjumpjumpandbat!] This is fun!

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane