Purrs Needed

Old October 5th 08, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Default Purrs Needed

Our GranMeowmie, who's been battling leukemia for the past
sixteen months, is in the hospital again. For the first time
ever, she's had a bad reaction to her chemo. The PawPaw took her
furry early this morning, and her TED said she should stay in the
hospital overnight for observation.

Would you please join us in purring for her to come home soon?
Also, if any of you kittiez want to teleport over to the hospital
to smurgle with her, she'd appreciate it furry much.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P.
Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie

Old October 5th 08, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 12:30:55 -0400, ChildFree23's nimble, little paws
typed:

Our GranMeowmie, who's been battling leukemia for the past
sixteen months, is in the hospital again. For the first time
ever, she's had a bad reaction to her chemo. The PawPaw took her
furry early this morning, and her TED said she should stay in the
hospital overnight for observation.

Would you please join us in purring for her to come home soon?
Also, if any of you kittiez want to teleport over to the hospital
to smurgle with her, she'd appreciate it furry much.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P.
Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie

Purrs iz on da way, Anti Debby!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/5/2008 12:54:09 PM
Old October 5th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

ChildFree23 wrote:

Our GranMeowmie, who's been battling leukemia for the past
sixteen months, is in the hospital again. For the first time
ever, she's had a bad reaction to her chemo. The PawPaw took her
furry early this morning, and her TED said she should stay in the
hospital overnight for observation.

Would you please join us in purring for her to come home soon?
Also, if any of you kittiez want to teleport over to the hospital
to smurgle with her, she'd appreciate it furry much.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P.
Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie

We'z purrrin up a storm fur your grandmeowmie to beat those cancer
monsters and da hard medicines that tha Hooman TEDs iz giffin hur.
We purrrz dat she iz home again suun wif those that love hur.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon

--
Peace,
Fred
Old October 5th 08, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

"ChildFree23" wrote:

Our GranMeowmie, who's been battling leukemia for the past
sixteen months, is in the hospital again. For the first time
ever, she's had a bad reaction to her chemo. The PawPaw took her
furry early this morning, and her TED said she should stay in the
hospital overnight for observation.

Would you please join us in purring for her to come home soon?
Also, if any of you kittiez want to teleport over to the hospital
to smurgle with her, she'd appreciate it furry much.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P.
Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie

Mennymenny lowd purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs fur yur grandmom; wee hope
shee's home an feeelin lots bedder reeel soon.

Mietze wiff effurywun
--
Remove the first m to reply

Old October 5th 08, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Purrrz kummin fur yur GranMeowmie tu kum heowm suun,
an furr hurr tu feel betterer.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 5th 08, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

ChildFree23 wrote:
Our GranMeowmie, who's been battling leukemia for the past sixteen
months, is in the hospital again.

Ohdeer.

prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr

Louise

P.S. I try to 'port ofur & beet up lukemia.
Old October 5th 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] is offline
Banned

Wee r purrin n Meowmie iz prayin fur yer GranMeowmie tew git bedder n not
hurt.
Mabbee me n Tabitha will port offer tew bizit wiff hur.
Healingh Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurs
Luv
Mosey
Hisspitin at bad cancermonsters...

Old October 6th 08, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Wifekitty do you want me to join you at the hospital? We can spend as much
time there as you want. I can even bring Dinky, the kitty we were talking
about adopting. Do you know how we go about this? We can wait until your
Grandmeowmie is home but if Dinky is quiet, and I am sure she will be, she
might prove a welcome distraction for a few minutes. Lewie rounding up
treats and quiet toys for Dinky.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 12:30:55 -0400, ChildFree23's nimble, little paws
typed:

Our GranMeowmie, who's been battling leukemia for the past
sixteen months, is in the hospital again. For the first time
ever, she's had a bad reaction to her chemo. The PawPaw took her
furry early this morning, and her TED said she should stay in the
hospital overnight for observation.

Would you please join us in purring for her to come home soon?
Also, if any of you kittiez want to teleport over to the hospital
to smurgle with her, she'd appreciate it furry much.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P.
Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie

Purrs iz on da way, Anti Debby!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old October 6th 08, 12:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Nowz dat wud be a fite I wud wantz u ta winz. Iffin u really kud beat dem
kanzermonsterz, dat wud be wonnerful. Piglet wishing it could be so.

Purrs needed Pat[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 May 20th 08 06:30 AM
Purrs needed please Cheryl Cat anecdotes 27 May 31st 06 09:38 PM
Purrs of condolence and also job purrs needed Gabey8 Cat anecdotes 15 April 7th 06 05:44 PM
Job Purrs needed again! Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 21 July 31st 05 08:09 PM
Purrs Needed Gizela Cat anecdotes 12 November 8th 03 02:51 PM