Purrs Needed

Old October 6th 08, 01:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Default Purrs Needed

In article ,
"ChildFree23" wrote:

Our GranMeowmie, who's been battling leukemia for the past
sixteen months, is in the hospital again. For the first time
ever, she's had a bad reaction to her chemo. The PawPaw took her
furry early this morning, and her TED said she should stay in the
hospital overnight for observation.

Would you please join us in purring for her to come home soon?
Also, if any of you kittiez want to teleport over to the hospital
to smurgle with her, she'd appreciate it furry much.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P.
Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie

All of da Eye-oh-uh kitties is purring fur her. When ourown Grandmeowmie
was hafin probllems wif her chemo and we purred it helped her a lot. So
we'll send da bestest purrs we can fur your Grandmeowmie too. We
definitely wants her to feel betterer!

Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Old October 6th 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 5, 12:30*pm, "ChildFree23" wrote:
Our GranMeowmie, who's been battling leukemia for the past
sixteen months, is in the hospital again. *For the first time
ever, she's had a bad reaction to her chemo. *The PawPaw took her
furry early this morning, and her TED said she should stay in the
hospital overnight for observation.

Would you please join us in purring for her to come home soon?
Also, if any of you kittiez want to teleport over to the hospital
to smurgle with her, she'd appreciate it furry much.

We ar awl purrin for da GranMeowmie. Da battl agains da monsters is
furry reportant. Wee purr four her healf an comfurt.

Maggy May, Sunrise, WooToo, Missy, Bear an da meer hoomins

I will be comin offer four smurgle dooty dis nite. Luv iz furry
reportant too sumwun fitin dat battl.

--
WooToo
Old October 6th 08, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Of course Ize joining effuryone in purring for youze GranMeowmie. A cat
never runs out of purrs.

Puddi Cat
(purrrrrrrring and purrrrrrrrring and purrrrrrrrrrrring)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 7th 08, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Jen[_3_]

On Oct 5, 9:30*am, "ChildFree23" wrote:
Our GranMeowmie, who's been battling leukemia for the past
sixteen months, is in the hospital again. *For the first time
ever, she's had a bad reaction to her chemo. *The PawPaw took her
furry early this morning, and her TED said she should stay in the
hospital overnight for observation.

Would you please join us in purring for her to come home soon?
Also, if any of you kittiez want to teleport over to the hospital
to smurgle with her, she'd appreciate it furry much.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P.
Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie

Sendin wotsa purrz fur her to come home vewwy soon an to feel
betterer!

- Muwway
Old October 8th 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 5, 12:30*pm, "ChildFree23" wrote:
Our GranMeowmie, who's been battling leukemia for the past
sixteen months, is in the hospital again. *For the first time
ever, she's had a bad reaction to her chemo. *The PawPaw took her
furry early this morning, and her TED said she should stay in the
hospital overnight for observation.

Would you please join us in purring for her to come home soon?
Also, if any of you kittiez want to teleport over to the hospital
to smurgle with her, she'd appreciate it furry much.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P.
Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie

Mennee mennee purrz speedin on dere way fur yur GranMeowmie tu kum
home soon!

DaRennieKidz an fosterkitties
Old October 8th 08, 06:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

An I will take da nextest shifft. Ize furry gud keepin hoominz kumpanee, az
long az I kan juss sit next to herownself, an not rite in herown lap.

Rebecca

Purrs needed Pat[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 May 20th 08 06:30 AM
Purrs needed please Cheryl Cat anecdotes 27 May 31st 06 09:38 PM
Purrs of condolence and also job purrs needed Gabey8 Cat anecdotes 15 April 7th 06 05:44 PM
Job Purrs needed again! Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 21 July 31st 05 08:09 PM
Purrs Needed Gizela Cat anecdotes 12 November 8th 03 02:51 PM