OT How many of us post in rec.food.cooking

Old February 12th 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT How many of us post in rec.food.cooking

NMR wrote:
"cathyxyz" wrote in message
oups.com...

NMR wrote:

Nice to met you to Cathy my real name is Matthew I have quite a few
recipes under my belt. I am a old Kentucky hillbilly cook with some
mountain recipes under my belt and a few old time recipes that from
the past that gets everyone going

If you like to discuss food, you should join us in the rfc chat room
sometime. There's not always someone there and time differences affect
attendance but we have a good time. And we stray off topic which sometimes
gets to be pretty funny!

rfc channel:

http://www.penguinpowered.ca/~vexorg...d.cooking.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/dmdb6

or on IRC:

Server: irc.penguinpowered.ca
Port 6667
channel ID: #rec.food.cooking

Jill

Old February 12th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"NMR" wrote in message
I was just wondering I saw quite a few just wonder how many of us go

there

Not me. It's straight from frezzer

Old February 12th 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Alison" wrote in message

"NMR"
I was just wondering I saw quite a few just wonder how many of us go

there

Not me. It's straight from frezzer

Oops sorry , I've been at the cooking sherry. hic!
I meant to say , it's straight from freezer to microwave for me.
Alison

Old February 13th 06, 01:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

NMR wrote:
"cathyxyz" wrote in message
oups.com...

NMR wrote:

Nice to met you to Cathy my real name is Matthew I have quite a few recipes
under my belt. I am a old Kentucky hillbilly cook with some mountain
recipes under my belt and a few old time recipes that from the past that
gets everyone going

Hi Matthew, my real name is Cathy . Why dontcha come over to RFC
sometimes, I am sure your recipes and comments would be welcomed. And
like Jill suggested - join in on the chat sometimes - although I must
say they don't always stick to cooking heh heh heh.

BTW, we have two cats Sox and Shoes.... I have posted a link to the odd
pic of them here before, but that was a while ago... if you are
interested have a look:

www.cathy.co.za/inside.html

Cheers
Cahty(xyz)

Old February 13th 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

3 of the 5 of my Gods
Phantom the oldest 12 http://tinypic.com/j9tveh.jpg
Rumble 6 years old and epileptic for 3 years http://tinypic.com/j9u0qh.jpg
Spirit my little want a be Boston terrier who is 3
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=j9u1k4

I have 2 others which are my old lady's cat Limo a tuxedo female who is 7
and dumplin who is 8 or 9 black long hair Maine coon Himalayan mix

"cathyxyz" wrote in message
oups.com...

NMR wrote:
"cathyxyz" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old February 14th 06, 11:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

NMR wrote:
3 of the 5 of my Gods

Very cute kitties. Thanks for the links. Funny how they like lying on
top of the "equipment"... nice and warm there, I assume. Sox does it
too.

Cheers
Cathy(xyz)