The girls posed for us... lots of photos

Old February 13th 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default The girls posed for us... lots of photos

Here are some more cat photos for you - I'll put them all in one post
instead of stringing it out.

Huge yawn - John was having a photo shoot with Silver and he managed
to catch her in mid-yawn...
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...15899315txgECZ

And another shot from the same session -
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...15899315IpbwWL

You WILL be washed - Silly was peacefully sleeping in the mailing box
one day, and then I turned around and Scouty was in the box... I soon
realised that Silver was underneath her! Scouty decided it was Bath
Time, and she didn't care what Silver thought of the idea...
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...15899315NptTwP

Of course Silver wasn't entirely amused, so after a few minutes she
got up and stretched, leaving for a brief moment, eight paws in the
box only big enough for four...
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...15899315midWLz

This is a fairly old photo but I love it... Scouty looks like she just
needs a beer in one hand and the remote control in the other!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...15899315oznOch

Shoulder cat - John picked Silly up this afternoon and draped her over
his shoulder, and she let him carry her through the house to the
bedroom
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...15899315PHzcWW

This next photo is Silver 'hiding' from The Evil Stranger on the chair
under the table...
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...15899315VkvDhN

I love this one too - Scouty was fast asleep in the mailing box but
she stretched out a paw onto the back of the chair and rested her head
on it -
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...15899315UOJsqF

Intrepid Explorer - we got a new monitor for my computer and John sat
the box on top of the even huger box that the tv came in. It didn't
take five minutes for Silver to find it and leap in to explore - I
think she needs a 12-step program
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...15899315iAMFUf

And lastly, a photo from a few weeks ago of me cuddling Scouty. She's
not happy about being picked up and carried around, but she's willing
to tolerate it now, and she doesn't usually fight me if I say it's
cuddle time...
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...15899315QgsywF

And now for Tessie... my camera didn't have any batteries in it
yesterday so I recharged them and put them in last night so I could
take some photos before we took her to the shelter... she wasn't very
cooperative though - if I was going to be in the room with her she
wanted to be in my arms, not posing for the camera! I got a couple of
cute photos of her wrestling with an empty towelling roll though -
it's longer than she is and she took full advantage of the fact.
http://community.webshots.com/album/547494540HlwaoF

--
~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life
Old February 13th 06, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:07:52 -0500, Karen AKA Kajikit
yodeled:

[...]

Those are terrific! Your gals are so pretty-- and funny! Sort of a
feline Lucy and Ethel.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old February 14th 06, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:

Here are some more cat photos for you - I'll put them all in one post
instead of stringing it out.

Huge yawn - John was having a photo shoot with Silver and he managed
to catch her in mid-yawn...
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...15899315txgECZ

snip

Great pics, all of them! Thanks for sharing.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

lots of young shallow butcher combs clouds inside Gilbert's pretty onion Peter Cat anecdotes 0 September 16th 05 04:53 PM
lots of sour distant bush learns hens in Alvin's stale draper Retarded Moldy Farter Cat anecdotes 0 September 12th 05 11:06 AM
New Photos Gizela Cat anecdotes 2 October 20th 03 06:58 PM
Duffy and Holly (new photos) MaryL Cat anecdotes 23 October 11th 03 01:28 PM
More Photo's Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 6 September 30th 03 09:28 AM