At Da Restaurant in Paris...

Old December 23rd 05, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default At Da Restaurant in Paris...

The Gurlz and Sundance haff returned from a day of shoppink in Paris,
eech ov dem carryink many, many bokses, and in a joyful mood - itz
almost Kissamouse!

Tiger too has a few bokses with hiz noo clothes, and while Anaïs iz
puttink on her makeup, he shows her one ov hiz noo outfits: a
double-breasted black gabardine blazer, light grey slaks and a creem
silk shirt wif a red paisley tie.

"Tiger, my luf, yu luk so hansum - I finks I'll were my blak dress
wif a owr winking collar tonite."

They walk outside and hail a cab: "Restaurant Taillevent, s'il voo
play" and in a minute they are there.

They walk in, and the maitre'd-kitty kisses Anaïs paw and shakes
Tiger's paw. "Welcome bak, mes amis. You are the first to arrife, an
of cawz, we haff reserfed ze prifate dinink rum fur da Kommunity.
Won't you sit yourselfs down and haff ze apertif?"

They enter a quietly, but elegantly furnished dining room with many
low cushions around a large, low table, set with fine china and
crystal and sit."

"This iz luffly, Tiger. Lets see who wil be arrivink nekst..."
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/23/2005 10:22:55 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old December 23rd 05, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

They enter a quietly, but elegantly furnished dining room with many
low cushions around a large, low table, set with fine china and
crystal and sit."

"This iz luffly, Tiger. Lets see who wil be arrivink nekst..."

[A silver tabby boy with a short tail and a beautiful girl cat, walking
paw-in-paw and with stars in their eyes, wander into the dining room. The
boycat stumbles over a cushion then looks around with a start.]

Oh, my, miss OEJ, we'z at da resfuraunt. How did wez get here? I was jus
walkin along lookin at your bootiful self an din't actually pay any
attention to where we'z was walkin. Dere's a nice comfy-lookin cushion.
Shall we sit down and get somefing to eat?

STTom
Old December 23rd 05, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 07:56:56 -0800, ShortTail Tom's little, agile paws
typed:

[A silver tabby boy with a short tail and a beautiful girl cat, walking
paw-in-paw and with stars in their eyes, wander into the dining room. The
boycat stumbles over a cushion then looks around with a start.]

Oh, my, miss OEJ, we'z at da resfuraunt. How did wez get here? I was jus
walkin along lookin at your bootiful self an din't actually pay any
attention to where we'z was walkin. Dere's a nice comfy-lookin cushion.
Shall we sit down and get somefing to eat?

Meow, OEJ an STT! Meowie Kissamouse! How iz yu two?

Tiger an I iz goink to order an apéritif while we iz waitink fur da
rest ov da Kommunityu to arrife. Wood yu like to joyne usses?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/23/2005 2:18:14 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old December 23rd 05, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Meow, OEJ an STT! Meowie Kissamouse! How iz yu two?

Tiger an I iz goink to order an apéritif while we iz waitink fur da
rest ov da Kommunityu to arrife. Wood yu like to joyne usses?

Meow! An aper... apurr... whatever dat word was, if itz fudz den it sounds
gud! Walking around getz a kitty hungry. Bootiful Miss OEJ, duz you wanna?
I fink dat souns like fun.

STTom
Old December 23rd 05, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"This iz luffly, Tiger. Lets see who wil be arrivink nekst..."

[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps
Kitty Schottland, Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, and Cousin Roscoe. They
go running up to Tiger and Anais.]

Meow! We decided not to sit at home any more and be sad about
Capt. Midnight going to the Bridge. We're going patrolling --
and eating out -- in his honor.

May we see a menu please?

Old December 24th 05, 09:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Tiger lukz arownd admirin hiz surrouwndinz, he iz glad he gotted hiz new
outfit, kuz he really likez hiz wifekitty's dress... diz iz one of da few
plazes dat lukz az gud az it taztez, Tiger

Old December 24th 05, 09:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

diz iz a gud iderment kuz we walked arownd a bunc, I hopez i kan remfur
efurthin i byed, OEJ, not sure how they got where they were going either,
but glad to be going there with STT
news

Old December 24th 05, 09:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

diz iza gud idermint, soft sayz da bestest way ta honur someone iza ta life
life like you think they wuld, her meanz what you admired 'bout dem, ifin
you do doze thingz dey iz allawyz wif yourownsef, Tiger