Nice to be kneaded . . .

Old February 7th 06, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Nice to be kneaded . . .

I know there are a lot of patty paws and biscuit makers around here,
but are there any other kitties who treat their slaves to a
four-footed milk tread? Dante will start out kneading my lap or
chest with his two front paws, then starts doing a little dance with
the two hind paws, and soon all four paws seem to be going
independently. This always cracks me up, but if he gets much bigger,
he's going to start leaving bruises.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old February 7th 06, 07:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

I know there are a lot of patty paws and biscuit makers around here,
but are there any other kitties who treat their slaves to a
four-footed milk tread? Dante will start out kneading my lap or
chest with his two front paws, then starts doing a little dance with
the two hind paws, and soon all four paws seem to be going
independently. This always cracks me up, but if he gets much bigger,
he's going to start leaving bruises.

I've gotten so I dress for these attacks. I love Jake to death, but if I'm
wearing a thin shirt it hurts! He isn't gentle when he really gets into the
system,

So if I know he will be around I try to go for two or three layers so the
claw tips don't make it down to bare skin.

Jo

Old February 7th 06, 12:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I know there are a lot of patty paws and biscuit makers around here,
but are there any other kitties who treat their slaves to a
four-footed milk tread? Dante will start out kneading my lap or
chest with his two front paws, then starts doing a little dance with
the two hind paws, and soon all four paws seem to be going
independently. This always cracks me up, but if he gets much bigger,
he's going to start leaving bruises.

Theresa

=======================================
Maybe you should open amassage parlor ;o)
SuzSpicey

Old February 7th 06, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Kreisleriana wrote:
I know there are a lot of patty paws and biscuit makers around here,
but are there any other kitties who treat their slaves to a
four-footed milk tread?

Oh yes, this is called The Smokey Dance, and it's done ON OUR CHESTS at
7:30 am, accompanied by caterwauling song.

--Fil

Old February 7th 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Enfilade wrote:
Kreisleriana wrote:
I know there are a lot of patty paws and biscuit makers around here,
but are there any other kitties who treat their slaves to a
four-footed milk tread?

Oh yes, this is called The Smokey Dance, and it's done ON OUR CHESTS at
7:30 am, accompanied by caterwauling song.

--Fil

A serenading masseuse (sp?)!! How lucky you are! :-)

Sherry

Old February 7th 06, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 07:40:40 -0500, "SuzQ"
yodeled:

I know there are a lot of patty paws and biscuit makers around here,
but are there any other kitties who treat their slaves to a
four-footed milk tread? Dante will start out kneading my lap or
chest with his two front paws, then starts doing a little dance with
the two hind paws, and soon all four paws seem to be going
independently. This always cracks me up, but if he gets much bigger,
he's going to start leaving bruises.

Theresa

=======================================
Maybe you should open amassage parlor ;o)
SuzSpicey

Hee hee. I'd love to see people's faces when they see the "masseur."

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old February 8th 06, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 7 Feb 2006 06:38:31 -0800, "Enfilade"
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:
I know there are a lot of patty paws and biscuit makers around here,
but are there any other kitties who treat their slaves to a
four-footed milk tread?

Oh yes, this is called The Smokey Dance, and it's done ON OUR CHESTS at
7:30 am, accompanied by caterwauling song.

--Fil

Ooo-K, that means when Dante does it, it's the Dante Dance.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old February 14th 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Stosh, all 16 pounds of him, is becoming quite a competent little masseur of
late. This started early November, to the best of my memory. He really digs
in too, not with claws, but with all his brawn. I can't believe sometimes how
big and strong this scrawny kitten got after he was rescued. He'll be 3 this
year and hasn't done the mama-moshpit until recently. He'll start on my right
thigh, always. Why, I have no clue. He always waits until I'm in bed and gets
prickly if I'm not lying down by a certain time! After the thigh he'll get on
my gut, work up to my chest, circle down to the left thigh and then curl up
by my ankles. I've just about come to depend on him for my nightly rubdown!

Blessed be,
Baha