Vet paperwork

Old February 13th 06, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Vet paperwork

I know I'm technically talking about dogs but I trust this group.

My two dog's vet paperwork and related things are ALL out of order and
I have no idea where to start fixing things and doing things.

I -tried- earlier and got confusing nonsense. Apparently I needed the
impossible to do the probable and vice versa.

Old February 13th 06, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Can't help as I don't quite understand the problem, but this reminds me
that the vet we had before we moved had a computer that was not Y2K
compliant. So Pippin's and Mithu's vaccination receipts showed them
being vaccinated in 1970-something.
I had to explain that several times to the new TED when I transferred
their records over.

-Caroline S.

Old February 13th 06, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Lots42" wrote in news:1139839296.567484.19750
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

I know I'm technically talking about dogs but I trust this group.

My two dog's vet paperwork and related things are ALL out of order and
I have no idea where to start fixing things and doing things.

I -tried- earlier and got confusing nonsense. Apparently I needed the
impossible to do the probable and vice versa.

When I have to sort piles of medical bills, I go by date. Every piece of
paper that's vet-related should have a date-of-service on it. Start by
sorting them that way.

Chak

--
In science, 'fact' can only mean 'confirmed to such a degree that it
would be perverse to withhold provisional assent.' I suppose that apples
Old February 13th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Caroline S. wrote:
Can't help as I don't quite understand the problem, but this reminds me
that the vet we had before we moved had a computer that was not Y2K
compliant. So Pippin's and Mithu's vaccination receipts showed them
being vaccinated in 1970-something.
I had to explain that several times to the new TED when I transferred
their records over.

-Caroline S.

I'm not quite sure I would have trusted the doc if they couldn't
understand your cats weren't thirty some years old.

Old February 13th 06, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Everything is out of order. I'm not sure how to explain it. They need a
checkup from the neck up and neck down.

Each vet person I have talked to seemingly gives me differing,
conflicting information. It's very disheartening.

Old February 14th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Lots42" wrote in message
ups.com...
Everything is out of order. I'm not sure how to explain it. They need a
checkup from the neck up and neck down.

Each vet person I have talked to seemingly gives me differing,
conflicting information. It's very disheartening.

I didn't understand your first post and I don't understand this one either.
You say your dog's vet stuff is out of order. What exactly do you mean? Do
you mean the paperwork is all mixed up or you can't find it, or what?
If you feel that your dogs need a check up, it doesn't matter if you can
find previous paperwork - you can just take them along and start from
scratch. If you take them to the vet you usually use they will have all the
info about them on their computer already.

Tweed

Old February 14th 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christina Websell wrote:
If you feel that your dogs need a check up, it doesn't matter if you can
find previous paperwork - you can just take them along and start from
scratch.

Not according to some vets I have talked to.

If you take them to the vet you usually use they will have all the
info about them on their computer already.

Tweed

Don't got a usual vet. The ones down here are more paperwork crazy then
the DMV. I sneeze, they make me get a new one.