There's Something About Mary

Old July 20th 05, 02:28 AM
Karma

Default There's Something About Mary

As a witness to the destruction and devistation that occurred
years ago in rec.gardens.roses, I was quite interested to see what
was happening when I was made aware that an eerily similar
situation was happening in some of the cat groups. It only took a
few moments to verify that the poster responsible for all of the
garbage in the cats groups is the very same troll that invaded
the rose group so long ago.

These facts are posted as a public service so that you know what
you're dealing with, especially if you plan on complaining to
"Mary's" ISPs. *ALL* of the following information is public domain
and was very easy to find.

Mary S aka Nancy Carter Moore (and many more Usenet IDs, as you'll
see) is a seasoned Usenet troll. You be the judge. This
information is being shared with you to let you know that her
mission since 1998 is to destroy newsgroups. Particularly groups
in the Big Eight hierarchy. She has a problem with groups that she
feels are a social group and sets out to make it her own private
chat by bringing in troll friends to destroy it. If you've been
reading this group for any length of time, the perpetrator should
be obvious. She has already threatened to do the same thing to
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes and rec.food.cooking now that she's been
successful in rec.pets.cats.health&behav, and before that,
rec.gardens.roses.

Her antics in 2 Big Eight groups over what looks to be the last
few years (rec.pets.cats.health+behav & rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
have resulted in history repeating itself. Nancy's only goal is
to disrupt, turn regular posters against one another, and make the
groups unreadable. She thrives on discontent and hatred. It seems
that Nancy found this hard to do in rpca because it appears that
the regulars have a "different" -and EFFECTIVE- way of dealing
with trolls, and it seems she was actually liked by a few (who
apparently hadn't seen the vicious side she showed on the other
cat group). In rpch&b this obviously hasn't been the case. Since
rpch&b looks to be borderline volatile, it was easy for her to
disrupt by making "friends" with those who agree with her and
making enemies of those she decides not to approve of, bring in
outside troll friends, and then set in motion the wheels that spin
her hatred, anger and unhappy life even more. This behavior is the
same behavior that she's exhibited for years, as is evident in the
quotes here.

The links that follow prove that Mary has posted under numerous
names, email addresses and accounts over the last several years.

Some of "Mary"/Nancy's IDs and sock puppets. There are probably
many mo

Mary:

Celeste Meadowbrook / Joan Hunter:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?O2C536D6B

Shiva:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?T1572117B
lid

Some of the links referenced below prove her identity based on the
content of what she's posted, some prove it because of the common
phrases she uses no matter "who" she is posting as. She delights
in posting personal information of others and seems to think she
is untouchable with regard to her own personal information. Her's
are all listed at the bottom of this article.

The following links are irrefutable evidence that Mary, Celeste,
Shiva, Joan, etc are all really Nancy Carter Moore trolling Usenet
under different names for literally years.

***Disclaimer***
All cited references from Google are linked using the service of
makeashorterlink.com. If you click a link, you have the
opportunity to close the window before the final source URL is
loaded.
***/Disclaimer***

---------------------------------------

These are some very recent threats made by Mary aka Nancy Carter
Moore. Hiding behind anonymous news servers doesn't make one as
anonymous as one might think, though it may make them bold enough
to make threats like these:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?G1E42517B

From: "Mary"
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: In Support of Monica Towle, Animal Abuse Advocate
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 22:12:12 -0400
There is not much I can do, but I tend to be resourceful so the
parties involved may rest assured that I will do everything I can
to see that this intolerable, cruel, and abusive situation is
resolved as soon as possible. Happily, the identities of the
parties involved are a matter of public record.

Dan Mahoney, his wife Nancy Mahoney, and Monica Towles will be
held responsible for what happens to this cat.

--------end copy&paste----------

Another recent threat

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X3F42317B

From: "Mary"
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Subject: Don't be fooled...
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:20:59 -0400
Those of you who are telling me to "take this offline" had better
think about what you are saying. It really is not a good idea.

--------end copy&paste----------

Now she is threatening to destroy rec.pets.cats.anecdotes - a
perfectly friendly group; an anomaly on Usenet - by bringing in
newly created troublemakers and a few old troll friends.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?R2053417B

From: "Mary"
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Subject: Conan adopted by triple-PhD family with 12,000 sq.
ft. home! Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 15:53:48 -0400
"Candace" wrote in message
oups.com...

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

That is the issue that gives rise to my continuing interest
in Dan's Usenet career. Rather than be upset, I think it is
better just to hang out in RPCA and warn newbies about what
a ****head Dan is. It will be fun and entertaining.

Only problem with that is there are hardly any newbies in the
Stepford Group. Their clique-y-ness and inside jokes/info
make it user-unfriendly to most new people who venture in
there.

But you know, this could change. It may be time for it to change.
It is never good for people to get to proprietary over newsgroups.
One would not want the sweet people at anecdotes to truly believe
that they have a right to control the content of the group. That
would not be fair to them. It would only mean a ruder awakening
later on. There are, after all, anecdotes about cats in many
groups. We wouldn't want the rpca folks to miss any.

Another thought: when they post recipes, I think we should
share them with the cooking groups! We could make many
more people happy this way!

Spreading happiness is a good thing. I am feeling happier
already.

--------end copy&paste----------

History

The groups that Mary, I mean Nancy has trolled are varied and
diverse, including rec.gardens.roses, alt.suicide.holiday,
alt.hahaha, alt.genealogy. Her "home" group was alt.troll.

How did this outing get started? Read the following post and
you'll see how Mary outed herself. Her beloved Gnarly is now over
the rainbow bridge, but Buddha is alive and well. Remember the
name of her friend Suzanne. It will be important later:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?D1F551D6B

From: Celeste
Subject: Roses from Paradise
Date: 1999/10/28
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.roses

Hey, Suzanne, I'm amazed, Scentimental, Octoberfest, Nicole and
Jude the Obscure all arrived this morning, and you just mailed
them Tues. afternoon!! They are in great shape, all handling
parties apparently heeded your "this end up" commands, and they
will be in the ground by Saturday morning. (I have meetings and a
lonnng fundraiser/dinner tonight, but they get first priority
tomorrow.) Buddha and Gnarly thank you for the gourmet tidbits,
also. By the way, did you know that you left one of your bakery
aprons in the bottom of the box? I'm guessing that was a chocolate
eclair day?

--------end copy&paste----------

"Mary" got her start posting to alt.hahaha in 1998 as Nancy
Carter, her real name, well, maiden name. Here under her real name
are also her first posts to the genealogy groups --
alt.genealogy.methods and alt.genealogy. Her work is research for
genealogy. At first glance she seems like a pleasant poster. There
are too many of her posts to go through during the brief months
that she posted as Nancy Carter to
see exactly why she wasn't considered a pleasant poster, but
notice that many other members have decided that her
behavior is trollish:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?X14523D6B

Even after changing Usenet names a year later, she still
frequented alt.hahaha as "Celeste" with the same venomous attitude
and sociopath behavior.
---------------------------------------

Here we find her learning how to troll on alt.troll:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?S45523D6B

We know she's a genealogy weenie from her posting history in the
genealogy newsgroups.
Nancy's resume:
http://genealogypro.com/nfcarter.html which now redirects to the
current ad):
http://genealogypro.com/ncmoore.html
If this has been removed, try archive.org:
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://.../nfcarter.html

Here is a previous outing of Nancy Carter Moore from the archives.
Yes, she's been at this for years.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?L18523D6B

From: News Reader
Subject: Disruptive Troll Warning!
Date: 2000/04/17
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday

In article , Celeste
wrote:

News Reader wrote:

Be nice or I will take away your meds.

Would they be the ones that Nancy's on? You remember Nancy,
Nancy Carter, Nancy Carter Moore,
(when she forgets to take the "celeste-type meds"?)

Oh!! You have me! That's me, all right. Oy!

Yeah, you never should have posted from those "clear" AT&T
modems in Raleigh back in March. Eventually you all trip
yourselves up (even changing to your married name in, oh, when
was it? March, April 98?)

--------end copy&paste----------

http://makeashorterlink.com/?N57512D6B

"Part 1: After kicking the rose people, the 'fat' people, the cat
people, the teeny-bopper people, the wienie-chopper people,
the comedy people, the suicide people, the troll people, the
depressed people, and only DEJA knows what OTHER people for year
after year.....and THEN being OUTED....then being
EXPOSED...........then being DRAGGED OUT from the wall of altopia
anonymity you are still PATHETICALLY CLINGING TO, you cannot just
one day come clean and ALL IS FORGIVEN just because you tell STILL
ANOTHER LIE. No, Madame Bitterfly, things don't work that way.
The chickens have come home to roost!!! "

--------end copy&paste----------

Trolling suicidal people is another of Nancy's favorite pasttimes:

While ASH isn't a suicide support group, it is frequented
by teens and others that are either suicidal, or curious about the
act. "Celeste" has been quoted as "egging on" a suicidal person
to complete the act.

There are many more like this one:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?L2A512D6B

From: Celeste
Subject: Suicide partner
Date: 2000/02/09
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday

Hello a.s.h. readers,

This is my first posting to this newsgroup, so if this message
is inappropriate for this group, please accept my apologies.
Also, this message is only for people determined to kill
themselves, so if this is not your desire, you can stop reading
now.

I am planning on committing suicide, and I've been thinking
about this for quite some time (years), it's not some impulse
decision. But, and this may sound a bit bizarre to some I guess,
I would like to do this together with someone else. So, if
someone else has similar wishes, please get in touch with me. I
live in Norway, so it would be best if you live somewhere near
(by this I mean Northern Europe, I am willing to do some
travelling / alternatively pay for your ticket to get here, if
funds are tight)

Any serious replies are welcome, send me a mail and we can
arrange it. Do-gooders and trolls, save yourself the trouble and
go on to the next posting.

Yours,
Dan

You are really ****ed up, and a wusssssss, too.

--------end copy&paste----------

After doing some digging I discovered that she resumed her trolling to
the genealogy groups as Genjunkie and Mary.

Near the end of the genealogy group era when she was basically
"ignored" out, she found the cat groups and posted for a while as
Mary but when she lost her Road Runner
account, changed it to Mary , and
then later to her current ID as Mary and
there was even a SPAM block in the domain to make it
just for a little mix. Mary S is for
Mary Smith, her husband (Mark) is referred to as John Smith. How
cute.

-------------------------------------

Sex change? Check it out!!1!!
http://makeashorterlink.com/?M2B525D6B
http://makeashorterlink.com/?R29512D6B

---------------------------------------

From: (Tsunam5724)
Subject: Message for Theoni Kallandra
Date: 1999/07/05
Newsgroups: alt.support.srs

Seven wrote:

I am sorry to hear of your troubles. I don't know if it is or
isn't the same Celeste that used to post here, but if it is, you
should know that she won the KoTm award last July or August
(usenet Kook of the Month).

heheh, that news does not surprise us in the least. And believe
me, it _is_ the very same Celeste - we've read through a number of
her posts on this group (under the screen name),
and can verify this is the same person - well versed, but totally
crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's incredible how such an insane person as this "Celeste" can
actually be permitted to give advice to new transexual's. IMO,
the last thing people need...those who are struggling with
identity problems or whatever....is an insane creature such as
"Celeste" in their life. Anyway, Seven - we thank you for your
help and concern.

--------end copy&paste----------

Nancy and her troll friends have often been the subject of
conversations at the NANAU news group.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?H2E542D6B

From: Rebecca Ore
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Subject: Another Hipcrime flood...
Date: 29 May 2001 12:31:53 -0400

"Any one who goes in and deliberately infuriates people and does
so for years on end, I really don't have a whole lot of sympathy
if it leaks out beyond usenet. Growing roses is part of the real
lives of the people in rec.gardens.roses. Some of them are Usenet
saavy; most are not. They're not interested in playing flamer
games; they're interested in meeting other rose group people.

Someone decided a group dedicated to discussing roses was so rude
to her that she had to destroy it.

And has been so obscessed with the group that she's hammered on it
for over two years. The people I know think that the one thing
that keeps the stalking from becoming something like David
D'Amato's stalking is that they do know who the person is in RL."

I don't I blame them for thinking this. They're not despammers,
they're not abuse fighters, they don't hang out in the flame
groups. They didn't volunteer to have their lives invaded by the
levels of crap they've had hit them. If someone wanted to
vandalize their newsgroup for years on end, would it stop with
just vandalizing their Usenet space, or would this go to
vandalizing more than that?

And why should they believe in flamer ethics?

Maybe the boundaries were firmer than they thought, but I believe
this person was capable of going further. Given that the person
has decided she had the right to destroy a Usenet Big Eight group
because people who were using it at a given point in time were
rude to her, I can see why they might have worried that the
activities wouldn't stop with binary floods, text floods, and, as
it appears, NewsAgent runs.

If a person is willing to back away from condoning these things,
stops posting addresses of people and their spouses, and plays
better, even if not completely nice, I am in favor of giving them
additional chances. But "I'm going to run NewsAgent here because
they were rude to me" isn't acceptable to me.

--------end copy&paste----------

Some very good advice from NANAU. Any group that Nancy
becomes involved in turns into a troll haven. Now, 5 years later,
RGR hasn't really recovered from the mess it was when Nancy was
actively involved. Do you want the cat groups to become like that?

Read the whole thread. Good read.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?T2945617B

From: Rebecca Ore
Subject: Whatever you call it, how can we stop it?
Date: 2000/07/31
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.usenet

Stephen K. Gielda writes:

[Stephen's full post is pasted in because it's important here]
If you post headers I'm sure someone will translate them for
you. But I poked my head into that newsgroup and from what it
looks like you will never get rid of them.

The reason: No one can sit on their fingers and ignore them,
everyone has to respond. What that does is escalate it and
invite more trolls. It's so bad it is hard to tell who is
trolling who and I'm sure that is what any isp you complain too
is going to see. If you want it to stop you have to get the
group to stop responding.

It's amazing, a simple concept but so many groups are truly
incapable of not responding. For that they bring it on
themselves.

Rec.garden.roses is one of the most studied news groups by
trollogists and trolls of any on Usenet. I've seen 5 page reports
on the dynamics there. The irony is that a group of rosarians
decided that the place was their social home, not a place for
random strangers to ask newbie questions about roses. Discussions
of everyone's pets were preferable to having messy neos tracking
around the place. Running neos off worked until one proved to be
a troll with roses.

The group worked very hard to get its new playmates, and was told
from the beginning (last year) that the only cure was to not
respond to trolls and not to run off newbies who were interrupting
their conversations about their golf games to ask rose questions.

--
Rebecca Ore
http://www.ogoense.net

--------end copy&paste----------

Here, one of Nancy's sock puppets lies and tries to OUT her "good
friend" Suzanne as being "Celeste", aka Nancy Carter Moore.
(more roses?) has obviously either posted
x-no-archive, or cancelled the post, but it is quoted, ironically,
by Shiva, another NCM sock puppet. Suzanne is allegedly the one
who outed Nancy because she had her mailing address and real name
when she sent Nancy a package containing the roses and the treats
for Gnarly and Buddha. This post shows that NCM will stop at
nothing, including making false accusations to get revenge.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?P20611D6B

Subject: Here She Is!
Date: 2000/08/07
Newsgroups:
rec.gardens.roses,alt.troll,alt.suicide.holiday,al t.usenet.kooks

On Sun, 06 Aug 2000 22:05:24 -0400,
wrote:

Here's the bored, drunk housewife who wrecked rgr:

Suzanne Thompson
XXX W. J. Street, [HIDDEN] IL, XXXXX
tel.: XXX-XXX-XXXX

She used to post under the name "Celeste," and duped a bunch of
suicidal people into harassing one Nancy Carter Moore by posting
in her name. Now this is a bitch. Tell Dan what you think!

Danny boy hates her guts, but he hires the handicapped. Call and
tell him what you think about what his wife Suzanne has done to
rgr.

More to come

What does this have to do with trolling? YOU are OT. Now **** off.

--------end copy&paste----------

Do Suzanne's words sound familiar? Anyone?

http://makeashorterlink.com/?F32815E6B

From: (Silvirado)
Subject: OT
Date: 2000/05/12
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.roses

From: Rob & Laura Porter

I just (sob) want to read about roses and garden-stuff (wail),
please don't send me away...... : (

Nobody is sending you away. They are trying to let you know that
by chatting with Celeste, you prolong the game. And we are all
tired of the game.

Laura -- besides, what do I care if Celeste likes fat men
or kinky sex, or harassing people on a newsgroup called
alt.suicide.holiday?

As Regina said, it IS understandable that you don't know or care
about the background here, that doesn't make it go away!
This woman has divided friends, hurt people and trashed this NG
for over a year. So it matters to us. Just skip the posts
regarding the matter if they bore you, and do stick around,

Suzanne

--------end copy&paste----------

Allegations of threats in private email:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?P3B722E6B

From: "News"
Subject: VRS t-shirt?
Date: 2000/05/16
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.roses

Nancy Carter Moore aka Celeste (formerly
) wrote in message

she is was able to disturb you..

only a year after date???

Tell me, Guido, exactly what am I doing? Hmmm? Really now, I
want someone to spell it out. What am I doing Except talking
about roses? The answer is even more amazing, my friend. But
you know that.

GUIDO! I got some private email threats I was wondering if you'd
take a look at for me. Apparently, Nancy's latest ploy...

dazzler

--------end copy&paste----------

Same thread, Mary, I mean Celeste, I mean Nancy Carter Moore
changes the subject line to ask Guido about his recently deceased
father in an effort to upset him. The "nicey nice tone" is phony.
Read it all in context. Be sure to read more of that thread and
find out that "Mary"/Nancy was named Governor's Appointee to
Historical Commission. I wonder if they know about her other life
as an Internet Troll?

http://makeashorterlink.com/?O3C741E6B

From: Celeste
Subject: Ot Guido's Dad
Date: 2000/05/19
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.roses

"Guido J. van den Elshout" wrote:

Alice Flores wrote:

In article , Celeste
wrote:

What's the matter, Guido?

***** Nothing is the matter. Guido's just taking your advice
and "using his head."

:-)

How are you and your family coping without your father, Guido? Has
the pain eased somewhat? I hope so.

--------end copy&paste----------

One of her troll friends from ASH comes to RGR to help her troll
the group (anonymous COTSE trolls are always around when Celeste
is around. Sound familiar?)

http://makeashorterlink.com/?C1E726E6B

From: "wicker"
Subject: Ping Celeste
Date: 2000/05/24
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.roses

Celeste, I do hope you are planning on returning to
alt.suicide.holiday. Our work there is not finished. I'm looking
forward to your posts.
-----
All hail to wicker, King of Pickle up His Butt!
wicker
NetKKKop of alt.suicide.holiday

--------end copy&paste----------

Nancy's usual way of letting people know that everyone other than
her is crazy.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?R2D732E6B

From: Celeste
Subject: Truth Follows Fiction
Date: 1999/11/28
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.roses

Rubrifolia wrote:

my first response to the orginal post was to wonder if y'all
werent taking your meds....but now it seems I am missing
something buried in the innuendo......someone want to s'plain,
please.... Lisa

You don't want to know, friend. It is a kind of shared psychosis.
Do YOU believe in the GREAT TROLL CONSPIRACY?? Muuu hahahaha! Run
like the wind, Lisa! Or, post about roses, that would be a welcome
change over the bulk of the posts of the last few days.

--------end copy&paste----------

And one more eyeful of just what most of Usenet thought of Nancy
Carter Moore, aka Mary, aka Celeste, aka Joan, aka Marie, aka
Genjunkie, aka Shiva.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?V50B2107B

From: lms
Subject: blackened canes ($ my my my my my)
Date: 2000/05/11
Newsgroups: rec.gardens.roses

In article , Monroe says...

Just l@@king in on a friend. I love DejaNews.
First off, I'd like to ask someone to respond to this, and quote
it in full. Or don't--keep Princess Trolletta in the dark so we
can laugh at her some more.

And now I'll begin by asking 'celeste', the cesspool, the c
creatu Do you remember splashing my name in the party lights
awhile back, Nancy Carter Moore (aka Celeste)? Do you remember
bullying me and everyone else here on rec.gardens.roses with all
your perverted trashmouth friends? Do you remember trashing this
ROSE newsgroup a year ago? And only 'yesterday' too, Cheeseguts?
DO YOU??? Still playing dumb over Cheeseguts, ARE you?

Spell this, please: p o l i t i c a l c a r e e r o v e r.
hahahahaha, all Billary visions and dreams...ovah. Ovah and out.

You're going to love this for the second time, troll:

"In article , Linda Thompson
wrote:

snip a total bunch of crap, but the good stuff follows, it was
written by our good friend News Reader. And noooooo, Nancy, get
off your paranoid horse, and don't be blaming any 'friend' you
publicly stabbed in the back either, you creep. You coward. You
liar. Let's all break wind the next time it says Piedmont,
whaddyasay? How's your Angel Face today, hmmmmm, Nancy?
Contorted right now, I'll bet. hahahahahaha

But I digress. (It's so easy to get sidetracked.): Here's the
beef:

News Reader wrote:

You _really_ don't want to get caught in the middle of this one.
Nancy has taken great pleasure when other's identity has been
pointed out, while hiding behind altopia's posting policy.

So, Nance, how are all your fellow commision members going to
react when they find out that their "Public Relations" committee
member is taunting suicidal people?
How are _you_ going to reply when they ask you about Dan and
Norway? Why don't we _all_ tell
them, just to make sure they get the message, after all, _their_
addresses are "out there" as well. All
your favourites, like

Ann Suggs ,
Thomas Alexander ,
Robin Pugh ,
Collin Ingraham ,
Ellen Turco ,
Ed Davis ,
John Lane Jr. ,
Ed Morris ,
Camille Morrissey

and, of course, not forgetting

Mark A. Moore (Mr Celeste) and
and , he is a
"digital information specialist" after all, so should enjoy
receiving your digital comments.

Those who want to meet "celeste" in the flesh should mowsey on
down to Room 700 at the Wake County Courthouse, Raleigh, North
Carolina, any second Tuesday of the month (9th May next, for
those with no diary) at 3.30pm - all meetings are open to the
public! Ask for the District 5 rep. If you can't wait that long
and would like to express your unbiased opinion of her sooner,
contact details are still available at
http://genealogypro.com/nfcarter.html.

Now, where's that e-mail address for the The News & Observer?

Should I say "DOH!"
here?

Of course you should."

What a great line that was.
If nothing else, it needs to be stopped before any more public
trust is bestowed upon it. Is this a no-brainer? Or what?
Does the world need a Senator Celeste?
I don't thinkso. I guess the only mystery left is what the F
stands for. I can only guess.

m or not m?

here's my sig:
'If I don't get a good response, I'll have to repost this. Do
you like this one?'

here's one right outa the cessy's book:
Monroe, I like your style!!!!

--------end copy&paste----------

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Personals (all public domain information, some provided by Nancy
herself):

From her resume:

(She recently lost her RR account, so this email
is no longer valid)
744 Currituck Drive, Raleigh NC 27609, USA
Tel: (919) 637-0702

The Coleman Group Inc
304 Glenwood Av, Raleigh, NC 27603
(919) 828-5075

Her Boss:

Edwin Coleman, Jr.
425 N Bloodworth St
Raleigh, NC 27604-1223
Tel.: (919) 832-5014

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Husband that she met at alt.personals.fat
http://makeashorterlink.com/?W67615D6B, oh wait, just kidding.
Met probably at the Historical Society where they both work:

Mark A Moore
744 Currituck Dr
Raleigh, NC 27609-6320
Tel.: (919) 510-9510

Moore, Mark Anderson Archives & History
Admin. 919-807-7292

And all of this is just the tip of the iceburg...

Old July 20th 05, 02:31 AM
whitershadeofpale

Mary say it isn't so!

Tell me you didn't wreck the rose club?

RFLMAO

Old July 20th 05, 03:03 AM
Mary

"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message
Mary say it isn't so!

Tell me you didn't wreck the rose club?

RFLMAO

Dumplin', I am all brown thumbs. But I love these
conspiracy theories.

Old July 20th 05, 03:48 AM
MaryL

"Karma" wrote in message
news:1121822922.17be3972bc4d4cc05c7ccecfca6b6249@t eranews...
As a witness to the destruction and devistation that occurred
years ago in rec.gardens.roses, I was quite interested to see what
was happening when I was made aware that an eerily similar
situation was happening in some of the cat groups. It only took a
few moments to verify that the poster responsible for all of the
garbage in the cats groups is the very same troll that invaded
the rose group so long ago.

These facts are posted as a public service so that you know what
you're dealing with, especially if you plan on complaining to
"Mary's" ISPs. *ALL* of the following information is public domain
and was very easy to find.

Mary S aka Nancy Carter Moore (and many more Usenet IDs, as you'll
see) is a seasoned Usenet troll. You be the judge.

snip

Astounding information. This explains a lot.

MaryL

Old July 20th 05, 05:08 AM
animzmirot

Why am I not surprised? After reading all the pertinent information it is
more than apparent that "Mary" is not only the loony tunes moron most of us
assumed she was, but her MO is so amazingly transparent. She does the same
trolls with the same cast of 'supporters' and the same foul mouth on every
newsgroup she chooses to destroy.

I say to all the rpch+b posters who aren't associated with
Celeste/Nancy/Mary/LoonyTune that we all make a conscious decision to freeze
her and her buddies out. If we all refuse to respond, then we really can't
expect her to stay on, as she has more pressing things to do, like find and
attempt to kill another newsgroup. I like how r.p.c.a. does it, changing the
topic and ensuring that anything LoonyTunes says instantly turns to a
discussion of favorite trash TV shows or recipes or even what you're wearing
at the moment. Anything to shut her out (and up).

If you have a kill file, put her in it. If you're using OE, block her and
her cohorts as 'block sender'. Once we do this, she loses her audience and
will hopefully pull up stakes and move on.

But before we all do this, there's one more important thing to do. You know
what it is... and the information is left intact below. I'm sure the state
of NC would be so impressed to receive many many letters detailing
LoonyTunes behavior.

Thank you so much, Karma, for posting all this. Very enlightening and very
very sad. What a pathetic person LT must be, and her followers, well they're
even sadder.

Marjorie

Personals (all public domain information, some provided by Nancy
herself):

From her resume:

Old July 20th 05, 05:17 AM
Rhonda

There is a lot of stuff here.

Mary, is this real? Did you really pose as someone on the suicide help
group wanting to commit suicide in Norway and ask for someone else to go
out with you? Did you post on alt.troll a few years ago that you were
just learning how to troll? I'm asking you up-front because I know how
you feel about honesty.

None of us are angels, but this is so disturbing.

Rhonda

From: News Reader
Date: 2000/04/17
Newsgroups: alt.suicide.holiday

Old July 20th 05, 05:22 AM
Mary

"Rhonda" wrote in message
There is a lot of stuff here.

Mary, is this real? Did you really pose as someone on the suicide help
group wanting to commit suicide in Norway and ask for someone else to go
out with you? Did you post on alt.troll a few years ago that you were
just learning how to troll? I'm asking you up-front because I know how
you feel about honesty.

None of us are angels, but this is so disturbing.

Rhonda, like the poster said, you decide for yourself.

You've read my posts now for a while. Am I here to disrupt
the group? And believe me, I am no gardener. When would I
have time?

What I love is that Cheryl put all this time into building a case
for this. She has been swearing that I am "someone else"
"playing" the group for the year or so that I have been posting.

And do I seem suicidal to you?

There is a long history of people calling those they do not
like "trolls." You've seen it. You have a good head on your
shoulders, and I have no doubt you will use it.

Old July 20th 05, 05:34 AM
Mary

"Rhonda" wrote in message
There is a lot of stuff here.

Mary, is this real?

I just thought of something that ought to ease your mind, if you are buying
any of this.

Do you remember Greg, the San Diego guy who I talked with for over an hour
on the
telephone about adopting Conan? Well, he asked if we could talk via
telephone and I sent
him my number.

When he called, my husband answered the telephone. You can always email Greg
and ask
him who he asked for when he called me.

Old July 20th 05, 05:49 AM
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"Mary" wrote in message ...

"Rhonda" wrote in message
[...]

Rhonda, with the good head on your shoulders... think and re-read Karma's
LOOOOONG email. Tooooooo many co-inkydinks. Tooo many ISPs that ring
BINGO. Nancy is back pedaling up the **** creek w/OUT a paddle now!!

Oh, I wouldn't believe a puff of smoke from your ass, Mary. Do ya normally
hang out in the cooking news group and post to alt.k00ks in the same post?
No. But you did for a reason. It was to stir up **** for a cat group. And
your silly self thinks that Rhonda or any other smart person won't see
through your (ahem) "bad Karma".

Face it, Nancy... you're ****ed!!!

--

L.

Old July 20th 05, 05:58 AM
Kitkat

MaryL wrote:

Astounding information. This explains a lot.

MaryL

Yeah. And I read it on the internet, so it *must* be true.

Karma must have a lot of time on her hands (I'm sure it is a she...way
to petty to be a male) to have all that crap documented. Lots of people
do stupid **** on the internet. You'll never stop them. Who cares
anyway. Just be smart out there and take everything with a grain of salt.