I got the pictures of the gathering put up.

Old June 25th 08, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default I got the pictures of the gathering put up.

"tanadashoes" wrote in message

"Sherry" wrote in message

Thanks for posting! It's always fun to put faces with names; Matthew
is a lot
younger than I had imagined. Kili is a real beauty, isn't she? And so
is
Mandy, so much more grown-up looking than when I saw her. John and
Karen always look so crazy about each other in every pic I've seen of
them.
Main thing is, everyone looks like they're having a wonderful time.
Wish I
could have been there!
===================

I wish you could have been there too. You'd have had a great time as well
and you'd have had a chance to make friends with Victor and Aggie. Mandy
is a lot more grown up, but is still as blond as they come. Kili is a
beauty inside as well as outside. I feel so honored to get to meet
everyone at the gathering.

Pam S. who never got either to warm up to her

Still an old man ;-)

Old June 25th 08, 04:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Kajikit wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:25:31 -0400, "tanadashoes"
wrote:

They are in the "we met" album on my Photobucket site.

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x...hoes/We%20met/

I somehow was unable to download the pictures we took at Wilmington
North Carolina and deleted them in the process. I'm not happy.

Pam S. who had a great time

I've put my pictures up on Webshots today... here's the URL. I hope
you don't mind that I borrowed the two photos you took of John and me
and stuck them at the end of the album, because obviously I couldn't
point the camera at myself! I'm sorry you lost your other pics. Were
they the beachy ones I saw?

http://family.webshots.com/album/563...m?vhost=family

Great pictures, Karen! I had a great time, too. Allan and I really enjoyed
everybody's company. How can I save your pictures? Could you e-mail them
to me?

Pam, same goes for you. I can't take the pictures off the website.

If anyone can, please e-mail me the pics. Just remove the NOSPAM in my
address.

kili

Old June 25th 08, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

tanadashoes wrote:
"Sherry" wrote in message

[...]

Victor appeared, but ran away as soon as we got about 50 feet from him. We
did see him turn over for a belly rub, though!

kili

Old June 25th 08, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

tanadashoes wrote:
"Kajikit" wrote in message

I've put my pictures up on Webshots today... here's the URL. I hope
you don't mind that I borrowed the two photos you took of John and me
and stuck them at the end of the album, because obviously I couldn't
point the camera at myself! I'm sorry you lost your other pics. Were
they the beachy ones I saw?

http://family.webshots.com/album/563...m?vhost=family

Forgot to say that I have no problem with you using any or all of the
pictures in the album. We should put together a group album
somewhere so that we have them for next year's gathering.

Pam S.

Oh, Pam, that's a great idea!

kili

Old June 25th 08, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...

"Kajikit" wrote in message

I've put my pictures up on Webshots today... here's the URL. I hope
you don't mind that I borrowed the two photos you took of John and me
and stuck them at the end of the album, because obviously I couldn't
point the camera at myself! I'm sorry you lost your other pics. Were
they the beachy ones I saw?

http://family.webshots.com/album/563...m?vhost=family

Forgot to say that I have no problem with you using any or all of the
pictures in the album. We should put together a group album somewhere so
that we have them for next year's gathering.

Pam S.

Don't we have a place for photos on the Yahoo group "Catslaves"?

BTW, those are all lovely pictures - it's great to be able to put faces to
dear friends we just haven't met yet.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old June 25th 08, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K

kilikini kirjoitti:

Victor appeared, but ran away as soon as we got about 50 feet from him. We
did see him turn over for a belly rub, though!

kili

My first reaction was WHAT??? and then, oh, it was the cat, Victor
Velcro, not our Victor Martinez...
Belly rubs?? Hmmm...

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old June 25th 08, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"CatNipped" wrote in message

Don't we have a place for photos on the Yahoo group "Catslaves"?

BTW, those are all lovely pictures - it's great to be able to put faces to
dear friends we just haven't met yet.

We do have a place on Catslaves, but a lot of RPCA are not members of
Catslaves.

Thanks, Mandy is my still photographer and I need to look at the video that
Mike took and see if we can get it onto DVD. Those dear friends are lovely
people and ones I'm proud to say that we've met.

Pam S.

Old June 25th 08, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Christine K" wrote in message
kilikini kirjoitti:

Victor appeared, but ran away as soon as we got about 50 feet from him.
We did see him turn over for a belly rub, though!

kili

My first reaction was WHAT??? and then, oh, it was the cat, Victor Velcro,
not our Victor Martinez...
Belly rubs?? Hmmm...

Victor Martinez probably wouldn't mind belly rubs from the right guy.

Pam S. ;-D

Old June 25th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kajikit[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

It's easy to save the pictures from photobucket Kili... all you need
to do is to click on them and open them up at full size - then
right-click on the image and save the file. You can do the same thing
with webshots if you use the 'view full size' option.

I'll email them to you and hope I don't explode your mailbox!
Old June 25th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

tanadashoes wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message

Don't we have a place for photos on the Yahoo group "Catslaves"?

BTW, those are all lovely pictures - it's great to be able to put
faces to dear friends we just haven't met yet.

We do have a place on Catslaves, but a lot of RPCA are not members of
Catslaves.

Thanks, Mandy is my still photographer and I need to look at the
video that Mike took and see if we can get it onto DVD. Those dear
friends are lovely people and ones I'm proud to say that we've met.

Pam S.

I really loved meeting everybody. If you can get the movie to DVD, let me
know. I'll send you a blank.

kili

Pictures of BK [email protected] Cat anecdotes 0 December 1st 06 09:07 AM
[OT] More pictures CatNipped Cat anecdotes 4 December 14th 05 01:17 PM
New Pictures Adrian Cat anecdotes 3 October 2nd 05 09:46 AM
Some more pictures Marina Cat anecdotes 12 September 21st 05 01:33 AM
Sam pictures Ann Cat anecdotes 10 January 4th 05 05:55 AM