We are owned times two!

Old June 27th 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Default We are owned times two!

Charleen Welton wrote:
This morning we welcomed into our home two orange tabby boyz! They
are twelve weeks old and came from a small wonderful, fantastic,
rescue organization called Spay The Strays:
http://www.spaythestrays.rescuegroups.org/
based in Central Florida. They have been here a couple of hours and
have not budged out of the crate. The are now napping and in a heap
tangled up in legs and tails. I can't wait for them to come out and
play!! Charleen

Oh, gosh, Charleen! Congratulations! I wish you would have had them when
we were there. Have you named them, yet?

kili

Old June 27th 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
g.com...
This morning we welcomed into our home two orange tabby boyz! They are
twelve weeks old and came from a small wonderful, fantastic, rescue
organization called Spay The Strays:
http://www.spaythestrays.rescuegroups.org/
based in Central Florida. They have been here a couple of hours and have
not budged out of the crate. The are now napping and in a heap tangled up
in legs and tails. I can't wait for them to come out and play!!
Charleen

YAY!!!! Have they told you their names yet?

Pam S. looking forward to orange stripey stories.

Old June 28th 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Jun 27, 9:32*am, "Charleen Welton" wrote:
This morning we welcomed into our home two orange tabby boyz! *They are
twelve weeks old and came from a small wonderful, fantastic, rescue
organization called Spay The Strays:http://www.spaythestrays.rescuegroups..org/
based in Central Florida. *They have been here a couple of hours and have
not budged out of the crate. *The are now napping and in a heap tangled up
in legs and tails. I can't wait for them to come out and play!!
Charleen

Congratulations on your new owners! Have you decided on any names
for them, yet?

Melissa
Old June 28th 08, 12:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Mr. Pumpkin has been gone a year and a half and we have always had a very
soft spot in our hearts for orange tabbies. The Pumpkin was brother to Ms.
Orange Marmalade who was lost to an automobile hitting her many years ago.
So two orange tabbies seemed just right and the time was just right too.

As for Aggie, she has developed some language that I have never heard from
her mouth before! She looks at the kittens and says, "Yuck," at least I
think it is Yuck.

Victor wants his porch back. He went through this with Four. I believe he
is looking for a rental agent so he can at least make some tunas for his
inconvienence.

"Marina" wrote in message
Charleen Welton wrote:
This morning we welcomed into our home two orange tabby boyz! They are
twelve weeks old and came from a small wonderful, fantastic, rescue
organization called Spay The Strays:
http://www.spaythestrays.rescuegroups.org/
based in Central Florida. They have been here a couple of hours and have
not budged out of the crate. The are now napping and in a heap tangled
up in legs and tails. I can't wait for them to come out and play!!

Wow. How did this happen? What do Aggie Marble and Victor Velcro say
about the newcomers?

Old June 28th 08, 12:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

That would have been fun to have had them then! But would Mandy have let
us play with them???? They named Hide and Seek right now! I'm sure they
will re-name themselves. They are so cute. One is slender, bold and orange,
the other chubby, shy and red. They are brothers.

"kilikini" wrote in message
. com...

Old June 28th 08, 12:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Yep! Hide and Seek! I'm sure when they adjust they will give us
Personality Names. They are cute little guys.

Old June 28th 08, 01:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Hide and Seek for now after what it took to find them after they left the
crate! They are brothers and are very, very different. Not only physcially
but emotionally and it appears mentally. One is very shy and dependent on
his brother. It will be intesting to see if he will outgrow that dependence.

Old June 29th 08, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Charleen Welton" wrote in message
ng.com...
That would have been fun to have had them then! But would Mandy have let
us play with them???? They named Hide and Seek right now! I'm sure they
will re-name themselves. They are so cute. One is slender, bold and
orange, the other chubby, shy and red. They are brothers.

I know the bratling. You would have had to strip search her for the bitties
before we left.

Pam S. shuddering

Old June 29th 08, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Charleen Welton wrote:
Mr. Pumpkin has been gone a year and a half and we have always had a very
soft spot in our hearts for orange tabbies. The Pumpkin was brother to Ms.
Orange Marmalade who was lost to an automobile hitting her many years ago.
So two orange tabbies seemed just right and the time was just right too.

I'm happy for you. I'd like a orinj stripey one too...

As for Aggie, she has developed some language that I have never heard from
her mouth before! She looks at the kittens and says, "Yuck," at least I
think it is Yuck.

If she's anything like Mir when I brought home Caliban, she said much
more than 'Yuck.' Or maybe Aggie is that much more of a lady than Mir.

Victor wants his porch back. He went through this with Four. I believe he
is looking for a rental agent so he can at least make some tunas for his
inconvienence.

Aww, poor deprived Victor. Give him some extra scritches from me.

Old June 30th 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Charleen Welton wrote:
This morning we welcomed into our home two orange tabby boyz! They are
twelve weeks old and came from a small wonderful, fantastic, rescue
organization called Spay The Strays:
http://www.spaythestrays.rescuegroups.org/
based in Central Florida. They have been here a couple of hours and have
not budged out of the crate. The are now napping and in a heap tangled up
in legs and tails. I can't wait for them to come out and play!!
Charleen

Congratulations, Charleen! Let the fun begin.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

Anyone owned by a one-eyed kitty? Sue[_2_] Cat anecdotes 18 September 29th 07 10:46 AM
I am SO owned Bridget Cat anecdotes 0 December 19th 05 10:34 AM
I got owned Enfilade Cat anecdotes 2 September 6th 05 05:31 AM
For those of you also owned by dogs... dopekitty Cat anecdotes 4 June 2nd 05 11:14 AM
Anyone owned by a cat MUST watch this! Duke of URL Cat anecdotes 5 February 26th 04 01:25 AM