Today's Crittertude

Old June 27th 08, 03:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Today's Crittertude

A certain ginger cat was apparently trying to join The Mouser. . .

http://crittertude.com/20080627/

Pam S. hooked on Crittertude

Old June 28th 08, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathy[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
A certain ginger cat was apparently trying to join The Mouser. . .

http://crittertude.com/20080627/

Pam S. hooked on Crittertude

That's funny,
Pam. Thanks for sharing. Do you read Two
Lumps?http://twolumps.net/d/20080625.html
My cat's a gray, so it is especially funny to me (even if I only own an
Ebenezer....
:-D)

--
^..^

Kathy P.
Woodgie's Gramma

Old June 28th 08, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

tanadashoes wrote:
A certain ginger cat was apparently trying to join The Mouser. . .

http://crittertude.com/20080627/

That's sensational! AFAIK, teleporting has never been caught on camera
before!

Old June 28th 08, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jun 27, 7:21*am, "tanadashoes" wrote:

Pam S. hooked on Crittertude

Never seen Crittertude before....have now....you owe me a new monitor!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old June 29th 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Kathy" wrote in message
. ..
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
A certain ginger cat was apparently trying to join The Mouser. . .

http://crittertude.com/20080627/

Pam S. hooked on Crittertude

That's funny,
Pam. Thanks for sharing. Do you read Two
Lumps?http://twolumps.net/d/20080625.html
My cat's a gray, so it is especially funny to me (even if I only own an
Ebenezer....
:-D)

Yup. Mandatory to read it every new cartoon date. I find myself comparing
them to ours and Miranda and Caliban on regular occasions.

Pam S. who thinks that Merlin is quite like Snooch and Pine Cone a lot like
Ebenezer in personalities, though Merlin isn't as stupid as Snooch.

Old June 29th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Lesley" wrote in message
On Jun 27, 7:21 am, "tanadashoes" wrote:

Pam S. hooked on Crittertude

Never seen Crittertude before....have now....you owe me a new monitor!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

======================

One of the people here, I think it was Will, got me hooked on it. He can
pay you for your monitor, Helen S owes me a new laptop after causing me to
ruin mine (ok, not ruin, but it sounded good)

Pam S. who spent minutes cleaning off the monitor after Helen posted one of
her replies.

Old June 29th 08, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis[_2_]

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 20:27:26 -0400, tanadashoes wrote:

"Lesley" wrote in message
On Jun 27, 7:21 am, "tanadashoes" wrote:

Pam S. hooked on Crittertude

Never seen Crittertude before....have now....you owe me a new monitor!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

======================

One of the people here, I think it was Will, got me hooked on it. He can
pay you for your monitor, Helen S owes me a new laptop after causing me to
ruin mine (ok, not ruin, but it sounded good)

Pam S. who spent minutes cleaning off the monitor after Helen posted one
of her replies.

The first mention here was my "What to do with your pet photos" message
on June 7th. This thread is only the second time the name has appeared.

Just a few minutes ago, in my ongoing process of evaluating web comics for
my list (someday I may explain what the list is for - I don't read all of
them myself), I came across this specific page:
http://www.little-tales.com/index.php?Strip=45. It struck me as not
only funny, but as only a mild departure from reality. Title: "My cat has
.... issues". The strip is not about cats, but this one does appear from
time to time.

--

T.E.D. ) MST (Missouri University of Science and Technology)
used to be UMR (University of Missouri - Rolla).

Old June 29th 08, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Ted Davis" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 20:27:26 -0400, tanadashoes wrote:

The first mention here was my "What to do with your pet photos" message
on June 7th. This thread is only the second time the name has appeared.

Just a few minutes ago, in my ongoing process of evaluating web comics for
my list (someday I may explain what the list is for - I don't read all of
them myself), I came across this specific page:
http://www.little-tales.com/index.php?Strip=45. It struck me as not
only funny, but as only a mild departure from reality. Title: "My cat has
... issues". The strip is not about cats, but this one does appear from
time to time.

OK, so you're the one who owes Lesley a monitor for Crittertudes and me one
for the Little Tales link.

Pam S. who shouldn't be drinking soda anyway.

Old June 30th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis[_2_]

On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 16:06:23 -0400, tanadashoes wrote:

OK, so you're the one who owes Lesley a monitor for Crittertudes and me
one for the Little Tales link.

Pam S. who shouldn't be drinking soda anyway.

Not while reading web comics, you shouldn't.