Help with bonsai kittens

Old February 17th 05, 04:15 PM
Marco

Default Help with bonsai kittens

Hi all,

I am try to raise some bonsai kittens as specified in the site
www.bonsaikitten.com. I insert them in cubic transparent
plastic boxes provided with feeding tubes and valves to collect
excreta. However, I am having the following problems:

1) The cats often die after a few weeks, in one case even days.

2) Those cats which do survive do not acquire a good cubic
shape, except when put in the same position which they used to
have inside the box.

I have tried to contact the authors of the website by email but
received no answer, and since no photographs of grown bonsai
cats appear anywhere on the site, I am beginning to suspect it
may be a fraud (however, I never bought any products from them).
Anyone had similar experiences?
Thanks,

Marco

Old February 17th 05, 04:59 PM
I.P.Freely

"Marco" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all,

I am try to raise some bonsai kittens as specified in the site
www.bonsaikitten.com. I insert them in cubic transparent
plastic boxes provided with feeding tubes and valves to collect
excreta. However, I am having the following problems:

1) The cats often die after a few weeks, in one case even days.

2) Those cats which do survive do not acquire a good cubic
shape, except when put in the same position which they used to
have inside the box.

I have tried to contact the authors of the website by email but
received no answer, and since no photographs of grown bonsai
cats appear anywhere on the site, I am beginning to suspect it
may be a fraud (however, I never bought any products from them).
Anyone had similar experiences?
Thanks,

That is such an original troll.....NOT

--
I.P.Freely

I ain't p*ssed off. I'm in f*cking wonderment. I'm waiting to be kept happy
by another f*cking fairytale."
- Al Swearengen

Old February 18th 05, 12:12 AM
.oO rach Oo.

I agree with you. Even after being on snopes.com weeks ago, there are still
trying to pull the wool over people's eyes.

--
..oO rach Oo.

Old February 19th 05, 05:22 AM
Cat man

Lets think deeply about what you just said. Umm, no, thats impossible,
the same thought keeps pushing me back up: Youre a ****er and you get
high, while stuffing marajuiana into your ass, and did I mention youre
a ****er? oh yes, i did, well, ill mention it again, youre a ****er.
you know what a good method for getting the kittens into the shape of a
cube would be? i know! SMASH YOUR HEAD AGAINST A BRICK WALL UNTIL YOU
THINK YOU DID, THEN THROW YOURSELF INTO THE FIERY CHASM FROM WHENCE YOU
CAME, OR I WILL.
cya,
cat man(your mortal enemy)