Appointmentz

Old November 26th 08, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Default Appointmentz

On Nov 25, 7:12*pm, Cory wrote:
In article bd8756fb-7349-4428-b593-54bc30ea1e59
@f3g2000yqf.googlegroups.com, says...

On Nov 23, 8:52*am, Adam wrote:
So fur:
"Lovable Louise" * * *Prez.
Sapphire Samurai * * * *VP

Wascal * * * * *Sec'y of Exterior
Beauty * * * * *Sec'y of Foods
Little Kitty * *Sec'y 4 Educating Humans
* * * * * * * * WooToo, Senior Adviser
Kitty Schottland * Sec'y of Elder Kitties
* * * * * * * * Onyx, Deputy Sec'y

Mosey * * * * * Diplocat 2 Canada
Lucy * * * * * *Diplocat 2 Mexico
Pi2nya * * * * *Diplocat 2 White House
* * * * * * * * also Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
Rebecca * * * * Diplocat 2 France
Booker * * * * *Diplocat 2 moon

Did I furget NE1?

"Lovable Louise"

Louise, cud I be Sec'y uf Defence? I haf fot a rattlesnake.
* Ralph de Ralf

Did yoo kill itzownself, Ralph??

--- Onyx, impurrst...

Wall, da bodee wuz not fownd ana Ize not seying moor dan dat.
Howsumeffur, it did bite me onna mine leg ana I wuz a brafe soldur ana
did not complane. Mine humin stuck me wif needulls ana put fingz in
mine mouf ana den tuk me tu da mergensee TED hoo stuck moor needullz
inna me. Mine humin sez Ize wurf a lotta tunaz nough.
Ralph
Old November 26th 08, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Nov 25, 6:39*pm, Adam wrote:
Louise, cud I be Sec'y uf Defence? I haf fot a rattlesnake.
* Ralph de Ralf

Wow! Uv cors. Datz reel akomplishment!

"Lovable Louise"

Fangu, yewr maj....errrr....yewr honur....err......madam prezydent. I
will du mineown best tu serf ana defend.
Ralph, saluting smartly
Old November 28th 08, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Fangu, Madame Prezzydint. I will try to serv wif onner.

Rebecca, diplocat to Furrance