Pleeze chek in

Old May 27th 11, 06:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Pleeze chek in

Dinner? Watz wee habbin? Ai gotz tew fynd MeOwy n git da bitties dwessed n
git BobQat n Mimzy tew Mosey..gittin bizzy
Oh dun ai furgotted ubaowt Pooky n Sqweex
Pipps wood wuv tew sit next tew Ranger at da dinner iffen hym wuntz tew.
Tew mutch nip rum..ai fink..hic..Pooky kan be da dezinated porter
dwivur..yeUP..Mosey

datz ok, itz almozt time for dinner atta beech, so we all needsa go bak to
da beech, whatcat wantsa miss da dinner...Trudi, standing and watin fur
jack to pik up da mouwsee...

"Mosey =^..^=" Mosey sez gnot tew wurry Trudi , wee wyl awl goh tew dat
uthur kubburd.
yeUP.

trudi, now reallee blusin... fang ursef, i thinkz der iza ofur cupboard
ofr
der...
trudi, fellin a bit selfish

"Mosey =^..^="
Umkay den, wee dunt wunt tew introod. Nope Mosey n da uthurz wyl fynd
sum uthur pwase tew hyde.

i intendsta sit inna kupburd wif jack by mineownsef, thankursef beree
muc... Trudi, blushin justa bit

"Mosey =^..^=" ...
Hay Trudi, meh n MeOwy n da bitties r vizziting Skotland wiff Jack n
Harry n Sukie wiff da bitties n Mimzy
sew iffen yew wanna port ovur tew beh wiff Jack in da kubburd.. Et iz
uh big kubburd.
Mabbee iffen Auntie Bess duzznt mynd ai kan pway mai bagpipes n blow
doze winds uhwai.
Mosey

ursef wantz minesefta come ofur anna sit inna kuburd wif ursef? Trudi
On May 23, 7:07 am, Gandalf (Gandalf) wrote:
On Sun, 22 May 2011 23:02:32 -0500, "Storrmmee"

wrote:
owrz itti bitti kumpurtmint iz gettin reallee lited up, tella gramby
dat da
soft iz up, da furree iz asweep so ifin er wantsa call calla cell
phone
thingy...

owrz howze iz wurrieed abowt unca gandolf anna lorili beclawz der waza
tornado near hisef today, at leazt i thinkz it wuz near hisef, OEJ
"Gramby" wrote in message
Dere haz been badbad stormz in da midwest. Kud da kitties from dere
chek
in sowe knowz u is ok? We iz bout ta haff stormz here for da nite.
This
from Lizzie Borden who knows what it is like to be in the out during
bad
storms.

der waz bigbig stormz heer todai, butted day missted mai hoomanz houze

da man onna tawlkin pichur boch sayed dat der wuz tornaedoes, butted
dey
waz tu fur tu da norfe, so weez lukki tu bee awl safes heerz

mani peepul haz had der houzez awl broked bai da tornaedoes, anna manni
tweez haz falled down, tu

wun hoomin waz killed win a bigbig twee felled onna dere mettilmonstur

da man onna tawlkin pichur boch dident eben sayed nuffin aboat da
kittehs anna da goggiez inna da houzez dat wuz awl broked bai da
tornaedoes

ai sure hopez dat alla da kittehs anna da goggiez r allarite, anna gnot
hurted or nuffinbai da bigbig stormz

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

lorili, da grai tabbi wid da pritti blu eyez

Wees purrin dat yews awl safe offur dare!
Weffer man is sayin we wil get bigbig 80 mile an hower winds soon.
Mees goin inna kubburd if dat happens!
Jack

Old May 27th 11, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i iz notted sure what we iz hafin, efur rasta jon or hizown son rasta milez
iz gonna 'nownce when its readee,

Trudi ready fur fudz...

ps, hey harry, willow iz atta beech agin... anna sukee sinze booker iz wif
lizzie, i betz chappy iz close by anna urown furnd snowflake

trudi

Old May 27th 11, 07:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i iz sure ranger willz be der, harry iz already der eatin snakz wif OT now
dat dey haz returned.

trudi

Old May 28th 11, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
RastaCatJohn

On Fri, 27 May 2011 01:08:33 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

i iz notted sure what we iz hafin, efur rasta jon or hizown son rasta milez
iz gonna 'nownce when its readee,

Trudi ready fur fudz...

Meow, Kittiez! [Takes Microphone]

Itz dinner time, and tonight we haff roast duckbird wif honey and
figs, Ummmm, big, thick, juicy pork chops, Red Snapper and lots ob
side dishes.

So wander up to da buffet as you sees fit; take yur time, becawze
dere iz dancing between courses! So enjoy yurseffs, mine friends!

[returns to sit with Anaïs]

--
Hey Mon!

RastaCatJohn

Forget your troubles c'mon get happy,
you better chase all your cares away.
Shout hallelujah! C'mon get happy,
get ready for the judgement day.
Old May 28th 11, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Lizzy hears a different voice and stretches. She sees the food from Booker
and begins to eat. No sense wasting gud sooshiez. booker u kan haff sum of
deze if u wants. She notices that she didn't wake up with a start for the
first time in a long time.

.. .

Old May 28th 11, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi is watchin lizzie carefullee... she is spkellee innerezted as they had
similar beginnins anna hersef seez da progress... anna she smilez to
hersef... dat gramby aktz so tuff... nefurmind... Trudi starts around da
beech to see if she can find jack.

Old May 28th 11, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Pit2ô.ônya yawnz an stretshez, den sez...
Kummon, Sunnydanze, letz havva foizt korze, kuz den we kan danze
uhgain.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 28th 11, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Yu reddy to go to da buffey, Lizzie? Dey haf made lotz of extra specil
gud delikacees fur us. Weze need to sample dem all. Ar kushionz will
still be heer by da fire, so weze kin keep warm wile weze eetin.

Booker

Old May 28th 11, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Lizzie grins at Booker. Yez I iz readdi ta go. She thinks to herself, I iz
glad Booker likez ta eatz anna duzent laff at me for likink ta eatz so
muchez. The approach the buffet table and Lizzie's eyes get big looking at
all the food. She has never seen so much in one place before. She takes a
plate and follows Booker as he fills her plate while telling her what each
thing is. Not that it would matter, its food and she would eat it anyway.