Purrs for Custer

Old October 7th 10, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
nik Simpson

Default Purrs for Custer

Long story short, I took him the vet on Tuesday for an abscess which was
treated, but he seems to have had an allergic reaction to the
antibiotic. Right now he's back at the vet with a trach-tube and being
given steroids.
--
Nik Simpson

Old October 7th 10, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"nik Simpson" wrote in message
Long story short, I took him the vet on Tuesday for an abscess which was
treated, but he seems to have had an allergic reaction to the antibiotic.
Right now he's back at the vet with a trach-tube and being given steroids.
--
Nik Simpson

Purrs for Custer, and for you.

Joy

Old October 7th 10, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

nik Simpson wrote:

Long story short, I took him the vet on Tuesday for an abscess which was
treated, but he seems to have had an allergic reaction to the
antibiotic. Right now he's back at the vet with a trach-tube and being
given steroids.

That's really scary! Purrs for him to pull through safely.

Joyce

--
There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one
to come off as a sane person.

Old October 7th 10, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Mega healing purrs are on their way - please keep us updated.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old October 7th 10, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Oct 7, 1:44*pm, nik Simpson wrote:
Long story short, I took him the vet on Tuesday for an abscess which was
treated, but he seems to have had an allergic reaction to the
antibiotic. Right now he's back at the vet with a trach-tube and being
given steroids.

Purrs for the gallant Custer and his concerned family. Good to be
rooting _for_ someone named Custer for a change.

--
Will in New Haven

Old October 7th 10, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
nik Simpson

Default Purrs for Custer (update)

So far so good, the trach tube is out, he's responding to the steroids
and breathing better. More news tomorrow.

--
Nik Simpson
Old October 7th 10, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
NettieCat

On 7 Oct, 22:12, nik Simpson wrote:
So far so good, the trach tube is out, he's responding to the steroids
and breathing better. More news tomorrow.

--
Nik Simpson

I hope things go well tonight and he makes a good recovery.

Jeanette
Old October 7th 10, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

nik Simpson wrote:

So far so good, the trach tube is out, he's responding to the steroids
and breathing better. More news tomorrow.

Whew!

How do they treat an abscess if he can't have antibiotics?

Continuing purrs,
Joyce

--
Cats' hearing apparatus is built to allow the human voice to easily
go in one ear and out the other. -- Stephen Baker