Outdoor cat poisoning - report back

Old April 8th 05, 04:09 AM
Christopher C. Stacy

"Mary" writes:

wrote :

I love armadillos! Unfortunately in Texas I mostly only saw them
dead on the road. They're so prehistoric looking!

Oh, they're cute as can be. The baby ones, their heads look like little
horse heads. I don't ever touch them, but adore watching them. They
look like little pigs in armour. They also make this cute little
chattering noise. They don't bother the cats. The cats just watch, sort
of nonplussed.

Why don't you touch them? Will their mamas leave them due
to human scent? Man, if you ever film them I want to see.

They carry leprosy, among other things.
Old April 8th 05, 04:37 AM
Mary

"Christopher C. Stacy" wrote in message
"Mary" writes:

wrote :

I love armadillos! Unfortunately in Texas I mostly only saw them
dead on the road. They're so prehistoric looking!

Oh, they're cute as can be. The baby ones, their heads look like

little
horse heads. I don't ever touch them, but adore watching them. They
look like little pigs in armour. They also make this cute little
chattering noise. They don't bother the cats. The cats just watch,

sort
of nonplussed.

Why don't you touch them? Will their mamas leave them due
to human scent? Man, if you ever film them I want to see.

They carry leprosy, among other things.

Leprosy?? Honest? What a segue. You went from Twinkies
to Leprosy. You are an intellectual renaissance man.

Old April 8th 05, 05:23 AM
Christopher C. Stacy

"Mary" writes:

wrote :

I love armadillos! Unfortunately in Texas I mostly only saw them
dead on the road. They're so prehistoric looking!

Oh, they're cute as can be. The baby ones, their heads look like

little
horse heads. I don't ever touch them, but adore watching them. They
look like little pigs in armour. They also make this cute little
chattering noise. They don't bother the cats. The cats just watch,

sort
of nonplussed.

Why don't you touch them? Will their mamas leave them due
to human scent? Man, if you ever film them I want to see.

They carry leprosy, among other things.

Leprosy?? Honest? What a segue. You went from Twinkies
to Leprosy. You are an intellectual renaissance man.

Well, that's what a friend of mine from a part of Texas
(where they are common road kill) told me. I am pretty
sure he was serious, but I never researched it further.
He kept a stuffed one in his office.
Old April 8th 05, 05:59 AM

Mary wrote:
wrote :

I love armadillos! Unfortunately in Texas I mostly only saw them
dead on the road. They're so prehistoric looking!

Oh, they're cute as can be. The baby ones, their heads look like

little
horse heads. I don't ever touch them, but adore watching them. They
look like little pigs in armour. They also make this cute little
chattering noise. They don't bother the cats. The cats just watch,

sort
of nonplussed.

Why don't you touch them? Will their mamas leave them due
to human scent? Man, if you ever film them I want to see.

Well, I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this, but my mother used to say,
"DOn't touch it, you'll get leprosy." Do you know I have no clue
whether that's true or not.

Old April 8th 05, 06:01 AM

Christopher C. Stacy wrote:
"Mary" writes:

wrote :

I love armadillos! Unfortunately in Texas I mostly only saw

them
dead on the road. They're so prehistoric looking!

Oh, they're cute as can be. The baby ones, their heads look like

little
horse heads. I don't ever touch them, but adore watching them.

They
look like little pigs in armour. They also make this cute little
chattering noise. They don't bother the cats. The cats just

watch, sort
of nonplussed.

Why don't you touch them? Will their mamas leave them due
to human scent? Man, if you ever film them I want to see.

They carry leprosy, among other things.

Holy crap. My mother was right. She probably thought I was weird enough
already, in an Ellie-Mae-Clampitt kind of way; without being a leper on
top of that.
Sherry

Old April 8th 05, 07:13 AM
Mary

wrote in message
oups.com...

Mary wrote:
wrote :

I love armadillos! Unfortunately in Texas I mostly only saw them
dead on the road. They're so prehistoric looking!

Oh, they're cute as can be. The baby ones, their heads look like

little
horse heads. I don't ever touch them, but adore watching them. They
look like little pigs in armour. They also make this cute little
chattering noise. They don't bother the cats. The cats just watch,

sort
of nonplussed.

Why don't you touch them? Will their mamas leave them due
to human scent? Man, if you ever film them I want to see.

Well, I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this, but my mother used to say,
"DOn't touch it, you'll get leprosy." Do you know I have no clue
whether that's true or not.

Well, Christopher says it is true! Who'd have thought it?

Old April 8th 05, 07:14 AM
Mary

"Mary" writes:

wrote :

[...]

Sounds like you have some interesting friends.

Old April 8th 05, 07:15 AM
Mary

wrote in message
oups.com...

Christopher C. Stacy wrote:
"Mary" writes:

wrote :

[...]

Sherry, this is funny! Ellie Mae Clampitt??