Pics: Pole dancing ^----^

Old May 21st 06, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Pics: Pole dancing ^----^

Miranda the sex-kitten. ;o)

http://tinyurl.com/rfec2
http://tinyurl.com/mclql

Old May 21st 06, 06:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun, 21 May 2006 08:03:18 +0300, Marina wrote:

Miranda the sex-kitten. ;o)

http://tinyurl.com/rfec2
http://tinyurl.com/mclql

She has got what it takes! MLB
Old May 21st 06, 07:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Miranda the sex-kitten. ;o)
http://tinyurl.com/rfec2
http://tinyurl.com/mclql

She has got what it takes! MLB

Oh, so pretty!

Old May 21st 06, 07:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:

Miranda the sex-kitten. ;o)
http://tinyurl.com/rfec2
http://tinyurl.com/mclql

Now where would an onlooker place a dollar bill?

Joyce
Old May 21st 06, 10:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Pole dancing ^----^

That is one tall pole! Miranda is soooo cute!

sandra

Old May 21st 06, 01:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

LOL great pics.
Suz&Spicey

Old May 21st 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:
Marina wrote:

Miranda the sex-kitten. ;o)
http://tinyurl.com/rfec2
http://tinyurl.com/mclql

Now where would an onlooker place a dollar bill?

Joyce

I think you'd get clawed if you only gave a dollar - better try for a 20!!!!

As for where to tuck it.... I guess if you roll it tightly, you can stick in
an ear?

LOL

Old May 21st 06, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
wrote:
Marina wrote:

Miranda the sex-kitten. ;o)
http://tinyurl.com/rfec2
http://tinyurl.com/mclql

Now where would an onlooker place a dollar bill?

Joyce

I think you'd get clawed if you only gave a dollar - better try for a
20!!!!

As for where to tuck it.... I guess if you roll it tightly, you can
stick in an ear?

LOL

While you're about it, make that a 20 euro. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old May 21st 06, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Marina wrote:

Miranda the sex-kitten. ;o)

http://tinyurl.com/rfec2
http://tinyurl.com/mclql

She has *that* look in her eyes in the second one! Slinky Malinky!

Deb.

--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old May 21st 06, 03:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

ROTFLMAO! Sexy!!!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

"Marina" wrote in message
Miranda the sex-kitten. ;o)

http://tinyurl.com/rfec2
http://tinyurl.com/mclql

New pics (will hopefully show up eventually) Marina Cat anecdotes 16 April 27th 05 06:13 PM
Barekitten pics Mogget Cat anecdotes 21 February 2nd 05 08:55 PM
OT Extraordinary Wolf pics Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 12 January 12th 05 09:22 PM
New Foster Pics JoJo Cat anecdotes 18 June 27th 04 09:33 PM
Chinese kitten pics OU812? Cat anecdotes 1 September 22nd 03 03:19 PM