Cat Totem Pole

Old September 2nd 07, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

Default Cat Totem Pole

This afternoon was a sleepy, slow afternoon for all of us. DH was
taking a nap and Sammy was stretched out in my lap. I was in the
recliner loveseat with my legs up working on my laptop turned side-arm
top. Sam had his tail to my body and was stretched down the length of
my leg with his head just below my knees. Barnabus decided he wanted
to sleep in my lap so he came up and got on my legs below Sam. He
had his head on my toes and stretched out upward so that his rear feet
were in Sammy's head. Sammy got slapped in the face a couple of times
by a black feathery tail until they worked out that Barnabus could put
a back legs on either side of Sam's head and rest his feet on Sam's
shoulders and Sam could rest his head between Barnabus' legs. There
was a time or two when Sam appeared to have his head up Barnabus' a$$
but really his head was against Barnabus' stomach. The only camera
nearby was the video camera but I should be able to pull some
interesting "totem pole cats" pics off the camera. As soon as Sam gets
up so that I can find my cable to connect the camera to the laptop.
Hello Sam? Are you tired of sleeping yet?

Sigh,
Julie

Old September 2nd 07, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

GaDragonfly wrote:
[...]

LOL! I'd love to see that!

Old September 2nd 07, 07:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

ROTFLOL!