Tribute to Puddi Cat

Old October 5th 09, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Default Tribute to Puddi Cat

Tabby slowly walks up to the podium, pauses not sure what to say,

Hi there, I'm Tabby Matthew and this is my first Jellicle Ball. Meowmie,
tried to explain the ball to me and the importance of rememburing all that
have gone before. She talked alot about Puddi Cat and asked if I would read
this for her.

Tabby begins to read:

Dearest Puddi,

You were two going on three when you came into our home 15 years ago ... so
long ago my beloved girl. In April you decided your time had come and we
helped you on your voyage ... old age got you my dear as it will get all of
us human and fur alike. It was a blessing that you didn't suffer any
illnesses - you just wound up your life and said it was time to go. Your
sister Punkins preceded you to the Bridge and I'm sure you're happily
reunited with her and with your beloved Buster. I miss you my dear girl,
but I know you're in the best of paws - happy and healthy again. I envision
you romping, batting at mice, rolling around in nip patches, enjoying the
sunbeam - a peaceful and loving picture indeed.

One day we'll meet again ... one day we'll meet again.

Love, Your Mom

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 5th 09, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Dat was purrfect, Tabby an Anti Fran. Puddi will always be loved and
missed. She was one of the speshul ones, for sure.

Lucy

Old October 5th 09, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bob Qat =^^=

[...]

That was beautiful, Tabby you did a good job of reading the
beautiful letter Anti Fran wrote to Puddi Cat. Purrs for all the broken
hearts.
Meowmie still has Puddi Cat's Kissamouse card from last year up on the wall.
She has them all up, still, as a memory of all the kitties she
and I have met on RPCC and Puddi Cat was indeed special.
Luffs and happy memories
Mosey
--for his famlee

Old October 5th 09, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 00:44:09 GMT, Ray or Fran's
nimble, little paws typed:

[...]

Dat wuz tuchink. Puddi will be missed!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/4/2009 10:34:12 PM
Old October 5th 09, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ratfinx

On Oct 5, 3:34*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
[...]

Puddicat (and Punkin too) will be sadlee missed but we can still reed
about dem in da First Kissamouse story. Dats how I nose dem. I wishd
i cud hav playd wiv dems.
Ratfinx

[sectetfurry shedding a tear]

Old October 5th 09, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

"Ray or Fran" wrote:

[...]

Sniff Wee noo dem boff, Tabby Matthew, an fink dey wud bee pleeezd
dat yu'ze fownd yur TrooHome wiff dere hoomins. Dey were da
purrlitisst, most kindly ladycats I effur noo.

Yu did a fine job reeedin da Tribyoot fur Puddi.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 5th 09, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Default Tribute to Abby

"Ann" wrote:

Cinnamon walks to the podium. Hello Kitties, I'm here to pay tribute to my
sister Abby.First some of you may know I was sick, but I'm feeling better
now.

Abby came to our house after her former owner dumped her. At first she was
afraid of the male human but learned that he would not hurt her. We slept
together most of the time and shared our food. She loved Mommy to hold her
like a baby, on her back.

When Samwise joined our house she help teach him to play with her. He was a
bit ruff at first but, soon learned.

We miss her very much.

Samwise steeps up to help Cinnamon from the podium.

Cinnamon

Nizely sed, Cinnamon, furry nizely sed.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Old October 6th 09, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

[...]

Dis is sew butifful. Tabby Matthew dis is my first Ball too and I is
happi and sad to read the Tribyutes. Happi kitties is RB but sad you
dont haff them any more, for a wile.
Spring