Merri Kissmouse!

Old December 17th 10, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Merri Kissmouse!

Meowmie got a tree again! Iz promised dis year not to climb innit but they
tied it up all nice and tight with fishie-line. Dez put plastic unner it
incase Auntie Mabel gets confuzilated and tries to pee on da tree.

Anna Sekret Santa sent a tube to ME! Daisy-Chan! Dez boxes wif pretty
paper all over and wez knows wez get to play wif de paper once dat special
day comes.

There has been 5 stockings since I came herez. 3 for the 2 foots and 1 fur
Cash and me. Now dez 6. Bet dey wudda been 7 if Sammy had wanted to stay
longer, but hez happi where hez at.

Auntie Mabel is askin me and Cash what dat stocking is fur but wez just
smiling an tellin her she gonna like it.

Old December 18th 10, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz Miz Piglett anna I iz proud ofv u for not tellink da sekret of
Kissamouse to da new arrifal.

Old December 18th 10, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 17, 5:46*pm, "cshenk" wrote:
Meowmie got a tree again! *Iz promised dis year not to climb innit but they
tied it up all nice and tight with fishie-line. *Dez put plastic unner it
incase Auntie Mabel gets confuzilated and tries to pee on da tree.

Anna Sekret Santa sent a tube to ME! *Daisy-Chan! *Dez boxes wif pretty
paper all over and wez knows wez get to play wif de paper once dat special
day comes.

There has been 5 stockings since I came herez. *3 for the 2 foots and 1 fur
Cash and me. *Now dez 6. *Bet dey wudda been 7 if Sammy had wanted to stay
longer, but hez happi where hez at.

Auntie Mabel is askin me and Cash what dat stocking is fur but wez just
smiling an tellin her she gonna like it.

Oh wut fun we haz wen r hoomins sellybrate Kissamouse. Yoons soun wike
yooo gonna haff a gudgud thyme.

--
Missy, four her Hous
Old December 18th 10, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Shez starin at it now. Wez all gots a little lump in dere. I knows da lump
grows cause Iz got here wif Cash and its our third time watchin the stocking
get fat as meowmie feeds it.

Auntie Mabel got a little scaredy so wez told her, is growing *good* stuff
an we kant touch until is all growed. Jes watch it get fatter. On da Day
that is so gud, you even wants to kiss a mouse, we gets gudies. Even tha 2
foots gets gudies!

Iz sad though. Auntie Mabel is 10, mebbe 12 an never saw dis? Iz glad shez
here. Now she can have fun wif us.

Daisy-Chan, the Magnifiscent!

Old December 18th 10, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat iz wunnerful u wantink to share diz wiff her. Effer cat anna hooman
shud huff wonderful times like daze. Piglet remembering Scooter and how the
big dog would get candy canes off the tree, eat the paper off and hold them
so the cats could lick the candy.

Old December 18th 10, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

"Will in New Haven" wrote
"cshenk" wrote:

Meowmie got a tree again! Iz promised dis year not to climb innit but
they
tied it up all nice and tight with fishie-line. Dez put plastic unner it
incase Auntie Mabel gets confuzilated and tries to pee on da tree.

Oh wut fun we haz wen r hoomins sellybrate Kissamouse. Yoons soun wike
yooo gonna haff a gudgud thyme.

Yeah! I'z all excited now. The best is the paper and chasing it all albout
in balls! Cash likes the boxes and tryin to climbin in'em. Cash is a
prayin whatever is growin in his is a big bone. Iz want shrimp heads.

Old December 18th 10, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Wee hoap yew awl hab uh Merry Kissamouse, n wee sent yew uh kard. Hoap yoo
git et sune,
Luvz, Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps n Sqweex n owr Meowmie Kyla

Kissmouse Kardz Granby Cat community 1 December 18th 07 11:43 AM
Purry Kissmouse Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 3 December 26th 04 08:35 AM