What is going on with all the political/religious crap on this NG???

Old November 2nd 12, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

Default What is going on with all the political/religious crap on this NG???

On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 02:55:02 +0000 (UTC), FragSinatra
wrote:

Mack A. Damia wrote in
news
On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 17:25:02 +0000 (UTC), FragSinatra
wrote:

Mack A. Damia wrote in

Then again islamic fascism is probably the kind you support.

M8E, you cannot point to isolated incidents and shout, "nation-wide
conspiracy". Neither can you reference an anti-Islam website for your
proof; it just doesn't work that way. You're the only person I've
ever heard of talk about Islamic fascists in the U.S. - and I'm not
suggesting that they don't exist, only that it is not a national
conspiracy or even a national problem, other than we must maintain our
vigilence for ALL those who would do us harm. You would get along
well with Col. Dan Cedusky who runs a website and daily list for
veterans. When Major Hasan did his dirty deed, Cedusky was ready to
round up and execute every Muslim in the military. Life is not one
huge conspiracy regardless of what you think. I told him about it,
and he blackballed me from his list. So much for free speech/free
thought, eh?

Yeah, that's why numerous members of CAIR have stated their desire
to see the United States made into an Islamic state eh?

It's not illegal to say so. That's the greatness of our system.

Funny how non-muslimes have no political power in any Islamic state
isn't it? That is, the states in which non-muslims still exist.

That's not an issue that concerns me. I don't live in an Islamic
state.

Old November 2nd 12, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Mack A. Damia wrote:
Funny how non-muslimes have no political power in any Islamic state
isn't it? That is, the states in which non-muslims still exist.

That's not an issue that concerns me. I don't live in an Islamic
state.

You will, brother..... You will....... And you will have no one to blame for
it but yourself.

Old November 2nd 12, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 15:04:34 -0700, "Bill Graham"
wrote:

Mack A. Damia wrote:
Funny how non-muslimes have no political power in any Islamic state
isn't it? That is, the states in which non-muslims still exist.

That's not an issue that concerns me. I don't live in an Islamic
state.

You will, brother..... You will....... And you will have no one to blame for
it but yourself.

Nonsense. Just more unfounded fear tactics.

Absolute sheer nonsense.

The only fascism we have to concern ourselves with is from the
far-right, and I hope the American people are enlightened enough to
recognize a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Old November 3rd 12, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

wrote:

Mack A. Damia wrote:
Funny how non-muslimes have no political power in any Islamic state
isn't it? That is, the states in which non-muslims still exist.

That's not an issue that concerns me. I don't live in an Islamic
state.

You will, brother..... You will....... And you will have no one to
blame for it but yourself.

Nonsense. Just more unfounded fear tactics.

Absolute sheer nonsense.

The only fascism we have to concern ourselves with is from the
far-right, and I hope the American people are enlightened enough to
recognize a wolf in sheep's clothing.

For my grandchildren's sake, I hope you are right. - But, did you ever hear
the expression, "Better safe than sorry"?

Old November 3rd 12, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

wrote:

Mack A. Damia wrote:
Funny how non-muslimes have no political power in any Islamic state
isn't it? That is, the states in which non-muslims still exist.

That's not an issue that concerns me. I don't live in an Islamic
state.

You will, brother..... You will....... And you will have no one to
blame for it but yourself.

Nonsense. Just more unfounded fear tactics.

Absolute sheer nonsense.

The only fascism we have to concern ourselves with is from the
far-right, and I hope the American people are enlightened enough to
recognize a wolf in sheep's clothing.

For my grandchildren's sake, I hope you are right. - But, did you ever hear
the expression, "Better safe than sorry"?

So what do you suggest? Col. Cedusky's solution? Haven't we seen
this sort of thing before in Nazi Germany and the communist Soviet
Union? I have personally known peaceful Muslims who condemn
violence, and I think the vast majority of them want to lead quiet,
peaceful lives with their families - just like you and me.

Old November 4th 12, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
FragSinatra

Mack A. Damia wrote in
:

wrote:

Mack A. Damia wrote:
[...]

LOL, what the hell do you think is happening to non-muslims in places
like Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Nigeria, Somalia, Libya,
Tunisia etc.?

A million Jews were ethnically cleansed from muslim states of the Mid-
East in the 20th century. Milllions of Hindus and Sikhs were similarly
ethnically cleansed from the muslim states of Pakistan and Bangladesh
(those who weren't merely murdered in the streets -- as happened in
Bangladesh in the 1970's).

THE biggest Waffen SS division just happened to be muslim, it was
called the Handschar division and has been implicated in carrying out
the Final Solution in the former Yugoslavia.

I don't know if you're ignorant, or just a liar trying to sugercoat
Islam.

Old November 4th 12, 08:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

wrote:

Mack A. Damia wrote:
[...]

Yes. We have seen what one maniac can do, in Nazi Germany, and the Soviet
Union. That's exactly what I am talking about. You want my suggestion? I
believe that George Patton was right. We should have taken over the whole
world in 1945. By not doing so, wh ended up getting millions and millions of
innocent people killed . And, we should take it over today. No other country
on earth, throughout all of recorded history, with as much relative power as
we have, has not done so. We could bring peace and decent living conditions
to countless billions of people for many years by taking over and policing
the world against these tyrants. Instead , we turn our backs on the misery
and starvation they create for their people. Saddam Hussein killed over two
million people during his 30 year reign, and when Bush threw him out, he was
vilified as a, "Warmonger" He has already raised the lifespan of the average
Iraqi citizen from Saddam's 58 years to nearly 70 years. There are 25
million people in Iraq. That's a lot of lives saved every year....

Old November 4th 12, 08:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

FragSinatra wrote:
I don't know if you're ignorant, or just a liar trying to sugercoat
Islam.

One of the nice things about cats is that they have no religion......
Old November 4th 12, 12:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

wrote:

Mack A. Damia wrote:
[...]

You haven't studied Churchill's Lesson of History. They are not just
words, friend, and he didn't scribble them down in a few minutes.

Old November 4th 12, 12:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

On Sun, 4 Nov 2012 00:26:26 -0700, "Bill Graham"
wrote:

FragSinatra wrote:
I don't know if you're ignorant, or just a liar trying to sugercoat
Islam.

One of the nice things about cats is that they have no religion......

My Pookie does attend Our Lady of the Fancy Feast several times a day.