Are Parruts wend four a tchekup

Old December 15th 10, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Are Parruts wend four a tchekup

Da parruts got a gud gnoo Mommy namd Holly an shee tokd dem too a
parrot-TED. We dint heer wutted da parrot-TED sed, exep dat dey is
helthy and doin well. Wee wooda wiked to see him beclaws he is
obviusly a big, wise, parrot hisownseff.

But Holly tole usses dat da minut Buddy an Eddy wuz let out ob der
carriers on da couner, dey boff wookd at da gneiss lady hoo heps da
TED an sed

"Hello, how are you?":

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun, four her Hous

Old December 15th 10, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Dec 15, 1:02*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Da parruts got a gud gnoo Mommy namd Holly an shee tokd dem too a
parrot-TED. We dint heer wutted da parrot-TED sed, exep dat dey is
helthy and doin well. Wee wooda wiked to see him beclaws he is
obviusly a big, wise, parrot hisownseff.

But Holly tole usses dat da minut Buddy an Eddy wuz let out ob der
carriers on da couner, dey boff wookd at da gneiss lady hoo heps da
TED an sed

"Hello, how are you?":

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun, four her Hous

Dus yu wike dem parrutz? Dus dey biteybite yurownselfnesses?

Jack n Harry, infurrested
Old December 15th 10, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

wrote:
Da parruts got a gud gnoo Mommy namd Holly an shee tokd dem too a
parrot-TED. We dint heer wutted da parrot-TED sed, exep dat dey is
helthy and doin well. Wee wooda wiked to see him beclaws he is
obviusly a big, wise, parrot hisownseff.

But Holly tole usses dat da minut Buddy an Eddy wuz let out ob der
carriers on da couner, dey boff wookd at da gneiss lady hoo heps da
TED an sed

"Hello, how are you?":

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun, four her Hous

Dus yu wike dem parrutz? Dus dey biteybite yurownselfnesses?

Affer we gotted yoosd to dem we wike dem. Butted dey don' WIV wiff
usses no mor. Dey got der gnu mommy Holly. Dey neffer bited usses or
we wood haff had to beet3d dem upp.

--
Missy for her Hous

Old December 16th 10, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Da parruts got a gud gnoo Mommy namd Holly an shee tokd dem too a
parrot-TED. We dint heer wutted da parrot-TED sed, exep dat dey is
helthy and doin well. Wee wooda wiked to see him beclaws he is
obviusly a big, wise, parrot hisownseff.

But Holly tole usses dat da minut Buddy an Eddy wuz let out ob der
carriers on da couner, dey boff wookd at da gneiss lady hoo heps da
TED an sed

"Hello, how are you?":

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun, four her Hous

Dat iz gud dat dey r healthee, n ai waffed at wat dey sayed to hur. waffs
moar....
Luffs
Mosey

Old December 17th 10, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 16, 12:12*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Da parruts got a gud gnoo Mommy namd Holly an shee tokd dem too a
parrot-TED. We dint heer wutted da parrot-TED sed, exep dat dey is
helthy and doin well. Wee wooda wiked to see him beclaws he is
obviusly a big, wise, parrot hisownseff.

But Holly tole usses dat da minut Buddy an Eddy wuz let out ob der
carriers on da couner, dey boff wookd at da gneiss lady hoo heps da
TED an sed

"Hello, how are you?":

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun, four her Hous

Dat iz gud dat dey r healthee, n ai waffed at wat dey sayed to hur. *waffs
moar....
Luffs
Mosey

I bets dat dey mayks der gnu mawmy happy.
Juts wike dey mayd usses waff an be happy tew.
MeOwy, looking at the realistic rake parrot on a perch hanging in the
bathroom and wondering why it never makes a sound.
Old December 17th 10, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 17, 2:51*pm, MeOwy wrote:
On Dec 16, 12:12*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

Da parruts got a gud gnoo Mommy namd Holly an shee tokd dem too a
parrot-TED. We dint heer wutted da parrot-TED sed, exep dat dey is
helthy and doin well. Wee wooda wiked to see him beclaws he is
obviusly a big, wise, parrot hisownseff.

But Holly tole usses dat da minut Buddy an Eddy wuz let out ob der
carriers on da couner, dey boff wookd at da gneiss lady hoo heps da
TED an sed

"Hello, how are you?":

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun, four her Hous

Dat iz gud dat dey r healthee, n ai waffed at wat dey sayed to hur. *waffs
moar....
Luffs
Mosey

I bets dat dey mayks der gnu mawmy happy.
Juts wike dey mayd usses waff an be happy tew.
MeOwy, looking at the realistic rake parrot on a perch hanging in the
bathroom and wondering why it never makes a sound.- Hide quoted text -

Iss dat a "rake parrut" in da baffrum Meowmie? Meowy.

Its a "fake parrot". Secretary made a typo. Meowmie.

Duz dat meen it wil neffur effur tok? Meowy.

That's right. It will neffur effur talk, eat, or poo. On balance, a
good thing. Meowmie

Den cud i eet da fake parrut?
MeOwy, hatching plans.....