da loor ob da south seez

Old December 8th 10, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Hai Big Mama da loor ob da south seez

Big Mama, cud mee n MeOwy go tew da bitty hut tew sea da bittiez cuz
we wunt tew udop tew uff dem.
Remembur wen we gotted winked [wookz at wach] ovur tew munthz gnow, n
we r vury reddy tew be paruntz.

[A huge black panther leaps out of nearby palm tree and lands on the
beach near Mosey and Meowy]

Yes, I remember how well you took care of Bobqat and Mimzy. I'll show you
to the bitty hut and introduce you to the staff kitties that take care of
the bitties.

Big Mama

Thank you Big Mama...we are very excited about adopting them
Mosey and MeOwy

Old December 9th 10, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 8, 10:59*am, CommunityKitties wrote:
Big Mama, cud mee n MeOwy go tewdabitty hut tew *seadabittiez *cuz
we wunt tew udop tew uff dem.
Remembur wen we gotted winked [wookz at wach] *ovur tew munthz gnow, n
we r vury reddy tew be paruntz.

[A huge black panther leaps out of nearby palm tree and lands on the
beach near Mosey and Meowy]

Yes, I remember how well you took care of Bobqat and Mimzy. I'll show you
to the bitty hut and introduce you to the staff kitties that take care of
the bitties.

Big Mama

Fangyu, Big Mama. Yoo is awmoss skeery! Otay ai wil go intew da
bittie hut.
Heer ai go, mine Mosey-wink!

Oooo itz a widdl dark in heer in da hut. ai do not see enny bitties.
ai gess i posed tew cwose mine eyes. otay, i doin dat.
Oh dere iss a widdl fuzzy fing atted mine feetses, an ai heer a widdl
mew sound! Can ai opin mine eyes gnaow? Opining mine eyes...oh wook
at dis sweet widdl kweem-cullured bittie! ai wil pik hur up in my mouf
wike mine mommycat pikked minesefl up an tayk da teeny bittie tew
Mosey.

Wooky Mosey! Heer she iss, ar furst bittie! ai wil pooted hur down
between usses sew she wil be sayf.

She wil be ar widdl Maizy girrl, OK mine wuff?
She sew sweet an pritty, huh? Wet's gif hur a widdl pwaktiss baff.
MeOwy, grooming their bittie.
Old December 9th 10, 07:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett gets excited about the new Bittie. Wascal she says into the
catafone. Klear ur skedulez, we will soon haff a kuple of bitties to
inspecrt ta make sure dem iz ok. She hangs up and packs her things getting
ready to port to Mosey and MeOwies house.

Willow you and O T get things readie for a welkome to da kommunitee pardie.
Call Harri so she kan get da fluffybutts, I means fluffycats to fix sum
fudz.

Old December 9th 10, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

fudz."MeOwy" wrote in message

[...]

Meowy makes another trip into the bittie hut and emerges toting a
teensy reddish bittie by the scruff of its teeny neck.
She sets it down carefully next to the creamy-coated Mayzy in front of
Mosey, and they both groom their two new bitties.
Old December 9th 10, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett is beside herself with joy. Iz diz wun a boycat or gurlcat. She
knows Maggy May would be tghrilled.

Old December 10th 10, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

fudz."MeOwy" wrote in message

[...]

you hear purring overhead but there's no one there

--
Uncle Bill

Old December 10th 10, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default uh Kissamouse Partee tew Hai Big Mama da loor ob da south seez

Wee heers dat tew. yeUP Mosey n MeOwy, knowing tew

We r gonna frow uh Kissamouse Party on da 23rd in owr bigbig hoam n awl da
Kommunity iz inbited n den yew kan meet n hold, n fuss ovur owr bootiful
whimsy bitties, Tygur. n Mayzy. Wee r boff sew en luv wif dem liddle
kyootiez. fank yew Piglet n Wascal fur porting ovrr tew chek out our noo
bitties. Yoo wyl luv den tew. We gotted da howse awl wiff litez on da
owtside, n uh big Kissamouse twee insyde, {no tinzle] , wiff litez dat da
bittiez luv tew wook at, but unlee fur uh short tyme, et plaze moozik dat
maykes dem sleep. awwwwww. Fanku fur da fudz tew Harri, n da fluffycats
tew.
Dat wull hulp us spend moar tyme wiff Tygur n Mayzy, n dey wull sleep lotz
tew. yeUP.
Mosey n Meowy
--noo parunts...n sew happee

:

Old December 10th 10, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

fudz."MeOwy" wrote in message

[...]

Mosey, and they both groom their two new bitties.- Hide quoted text -

Dis byooful widdl red bittie is a boy, an his naym is Tygur da Little.
(I added da little to his naym until he gwows biggur.)
Liddl Mayzy an Tygur da Little ar bofe purring furry laoud.
I heer an ekko up abuv da Rainbow.
Effurywun happy.
MeOwy, a happy mommycat and Mosey, a proud papacat
Old December 10th 10, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default The Bitties Hai Big Mama da loor ob da south seez

Mayzy iz uh Himmy gurlcat n Tygur iz uh orange boycat. Mosey

fudz."MeOwy" wrote in message

[...]

Gud idear mai luv,

She wil be ar widdl Maizy girrl, OK mine wuff?

YeUP, at iz fyne wiff mee mai luv. .

She sew sweet an pritty, huh? Wet's gif hur a widdl pwaktiss baff.
MeOwy, grooming their bittie.

Liddle Mayzy iz bootiful. yeUP, ai m up fur uh widdl pwaktiss baff tew.

Meowy makes another trip into the bittie hut and emerges toting a
teensy reddish bittie by the scruff of its teeny neck.
She sets it down carefully next to the creamy-coated Mayzy in front of
Mosey, and they both groom their two new bitties.

MeOwy, mai luv, yoo dud sew gud gitting owr majikal whimsy bitties.
Dey r purrfect. ai luvs yew sew mutch n dat luv wyl git felt by Mayzy n
Tygur..
Mosey grooms Tygur furst, den dey swich pwases..'.diz iz sew nise n sweet,
innit mai luv, MeOwy...wook, dey r boff smiling.. it a int gas...nope, dey
luvz usses'. sez Mosey wook at doze sweet smiles.
Mosey hears da doorbell n gibs Tygur bak te MeOwy, got him? ai be rite
bak...
He wooks ovur hiz sholder at his bootiful famlee n den letz Piglet n Wascal
in...
"C'mon in..welkome....fank yew fur koming ovur tew chex da bits owt..dey r
en dere wiff MeOwy...kan ai git yoo innfing?