A picture of Lorelei on her cat tree

Old December 8th 10, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default A picture of Lorelei on her cat tree

On Dec 8, 4:07*am, ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote:
I got a pic of Lorelei on her cat tree...well, sort of

My digital camera has major problems, unfortunately.

All I could get was a close up, because the auto-focus doesn't work: I
took many photos that are badly out of focus and/or the flash didn't
work.

This is the second level from the top; she can't see out of the window
from here, but she has started spending quite a bit of time here, in the
past 2 days

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56798455@N02/5242511939/

You can really see how fluffy she is; better than in the other photo I
posted.

At some point I will have to address that, but she needs to feel at home
here, before I do anything as drastic as give her less food than she
wants

Wall acorse shees fluffy! Itz thu wintur! Gurls need a lil bitty more
fluff den.
Shees jist purrfect!
Jack n Harry n Sukie Pookie
Old December 8th 10, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Missy anna MH siddink in a tree
K i s s i n g Willow sings as she runs around the top of her fishtank.
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
ursef sure iz brafe, MH admirin, anna besidez ursef iz still da purteezt
girlkittee i haz efur seed,
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Dec 8, 3:12 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
i duzint know ifin hersef iz too fluffy ornot, i mineownsef thinkz a
kitty
shuld be whatefur size dey wantz, OEJ, the small"Granby"
wrote in message

Sunrise begins
Yes. Not efferykittee can be a slender red vishun ob Persian
lovelitude a paw goes over Sunrise's mouth

Diss annoying Diva-tok been innerupted in da innerest ob comyoonitee
achord.

--
Missy

Old December 19th 10, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Unka Gandalf, hur iz vury pritty, ai wunt wurry abaowt hur wate, jest yet.
Hur wooks vury happee n dat shure iz uh nise twee. yeUP. Luvz, Mosey,
PookyKat, Pipps n Sqweex

(Gandalf)" I got a pic of Lorelei on her cat tree...well, sort of

Old December 19th 10, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Mosey weighs about 9 lbs, PookyKat weighs about 20 lbs, all muscle, Sqweex,
about 13 lbs, all fur, n Pipps is about 13 lbs n all muscle too. Love,
Auntie Kyla

i duzint know ifin hersef iz too fluffy ornot, i mineownsef thinkz a kitty
shuld be whatefur size dey wantz, OEJ, the small
"Granby" O t looking at the pcicture. If dat man finkz dat iz too too
fluffy, him
bedder neffer kok to see uzez.
"Storrmmee"
agree about the food, and i would also wait until she sees TED so he can
help determin what her ideal weight should be, soft

Old December 19th 10, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
[...]

she is beautiful. MLB
Old December 19th 10, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 23:16:45 -0700, MLB wrote:

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
[...]

Thank you.

I think so too