Snow!!!

Old December 12th 10, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Snow!!!

Wen Meomie camed home tuday, she hadda arms ful uf pakajes, an I used
thu oppurtoonity to slip outta door.

Sumone had putted SNOWMONSTURS onna ground sinz thu last tyme I slipped
out!!!!

NOTTED FARE!!

Sam

We have had an extraordinary fall - almost spring like. I can't remember
another like it. But today there's a little snow down.

Sam sometimes slips out when I'm coming in, but I've discovered that if
I close the door and wait a few minutes, he'll be back waiting to get
in. He isn't a wild rover or great explorer now!.

Tonight, he was back at the door in seconds, before I even had time to
put down my bags and take off my jacket. He clearly didn't expect this
change in the weather, and didn't appreciate it at all!

--
Cheryl
Old December 12th 10, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

I thinkz yourown meowmie putted dem snowmonzterz downta mess up yourown
venshure inna owt, OEJ, with trudi noddin beclawz of a snowmonzter memoree

Old December 12th 10, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Cheryl wrote:
Wen Meomie camed home tuday, she hadda arms ful uf pakajes, an I used
thu oppurtoonity to slip outta door.

Sumone had putted SNOWMONSTURS onna ground sinz thu last tyme I slipped
out!!!!

NOTTED FARE!!

Sam

We have had an extraordinary fall - almost spring like. I can't remember
another like it. But today there's a little snow down.

Sam sometimes slips out when I'm coming in, but I've discovered that if
I close the door and wait a few minutes, he'll be back waiting to get
in. He isn't a wild rover or great explorer now!.

Tonight, he was back at the door in seconds, before I even had time to
put down my bags and take off my jacket. He clearly didn't expect this
change in the weather, and didn't appreciate it at all!

TuTu has asked twice to check out the back patio. She lasts less than
two minutes out there and then knocks on the door to come back in. Just
think: winter is supposed to start on Dec. 21st. MLB

Old December 14th 10, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Mosey shudderz tew cuz wee mite git sum snowmonsterz heer tew.

"Storrmmee" ...
*shudderz*
"MLB" ...

Old December 14th 10, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

we gotted lotza sno here and da nize man from da fatorie kamed anna plowed
out our driffway againz. It iz kold diz nite and Willow iz gonna git to
sleepz on da heatink pad. O T fluffing up his furr for a rough night.

Old December 16th 10, 07:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

dat wuz nise uf dat man frum da fatorie tew plow owt yer driffway againz.
yeUP. Pweeze keap warm n tell da Gramby not tew faw daown. Luffs, Mosey