Breaking News.....

Old November 3rd 08, 02:52 PM posted to alt.gossip.royalty,alt.talk.royalty,rec.pets.cats.community,alt.food.chocolate,uk.rec.caravanning
Breton

Default Breaking News.....

On Oct 31, 6:16*pm, "Exrxes News Network"
wrote:
"Exrxes News Network" wrote in ...

"Ping Crosby" wrote in message

"Exrxes News Network" wrote in message

It is reported that Prince Albert, the 63 year old heir apparent to the
Grimmclogge throne, is in police custody tonight after being arrested
for
what a Grminnclogge constabulary spokesperson termed, "a rather nasty
racially motivated offence"

According to eye witnesses Prince Albert was visiting the 'Happy Cod'
fish
& chip take away on Union Street to purchase supper for himself and his
father, reigning monarch, Percy Forgebnrass lV, when he was approached
by
a group of *Kurdish asylum seekers who began to jeer and make
contemptuous
bowing gestures as the Prince entered the take-away.

Prince Albert, ever the robust speaker,is allged to have *replied, "****
off back to where you came from, you heathen *******s!" - whereupon
Police
were summoned and Prince Albert arrested on suspicion of committing *a
racially aggravated offence,

This case,. according to a spokesman for King Percy, *highlights the
twin
evils of an impoverished monarchy, unable any longer to retain Chefs,
and
the iniquity of lax asylum laws that permit scrounging foreigners to
come
to Britain and make fun of cherished institutions.

The caase is due to be heard by Grimmclogge magistrates on November *8th
and looks certain to become a Cause Celebre as Nationalist political
groups become involved.

(ENN)

Can't remember seeing that on $ky News,unless it was on Al Jazzera?

Well, it's very big in the Grimmclogge Chronicle - which (as I understand
it) is read by all world leaders, from the Kremlin & the White House, to the
*bloodstained palaces of almost every African savage who happens to be this
weeks President.......- Hide quoted text -

A sure sign of a troll past its sell-by date: one that answers its own
posts......

Breton
Old November 3rd 08, 05:19 PM posted to alt.gossip.royalty,alt.talk.royalty,rec.pets.cats.community,alt.food.chocolate,uk.rec.caravanning
Exrxes News Network[_2_]

"****
[...]

_______

If I might make the following observation; it's now been more than ten years
since I started to kick your arse, Nicholas - and it comes as something of a
shock to realise that you *still* can't read headers, nor correctly
attribute posts.

It's a good job that you displayed more prowess in your role as a banker -
or the economy would be well and truly in the
****...............er................hang on...............

Still, whatever.....it's quite nice to see that you're still around (in a
'vermin you love to hate', sort of way )

Old November 3rd 08, 10:21 PM posted to alt.gossip.royalty,alt.talk.royalty,rec.pets.cats.community,alt.food.chocolate,uk.rec.caravanning
Breton

wrote:

[...]

When there are only two posts in a thread, both from the same poster,
it doesn't take a genius to figure out they are from the same person,
Phil.

Breton

Old November 3rd 08, 10:39 PM posted to alt.gossip.royalty,alt.talk.royalty,rec.pets.cats.community,alt.food.chocolate,uk.rec.caravanning
Exerxes News Network

"Breton" wrote in message

If I might make the following observation; it's now been more than ten
years
since I started to kick your arse, Nicholas - and it comes as something of
shock to realise that you *still* can't read headers, nor correctly
attribute posts.

When there are only two posts in a thread, both from the same poster,
it doesn't take a genius to figure out they are from the same person,
Phil.

Breton

----

OY!!!!!

Look, let me explain, Nicholas.

The post was sent to different groups (as, indeed, work of such quality
should be)

Unfortunately, the only reply (before your own welcome contribution) came
from alt.society.nottingham (that multi-cultural wonderland that makes
diversity such an enticing prospect for the rest of the UK)

The reply came from one, 'Ping Crosby', who uses the services of Virgin
Media.

( I should point out at this juncture that I haven't used Virgin since being
shamefully and quite unjustly thrown out by them years ago!)

So, it shouldn't be too difficult (even for you) to work out that the reply
did not come from me - AND, as you *well* know!, I never reply to my own
posts! If they lie fallow, then so be it - sometimes people are too crass
and too stupid to gather up the rubies that lie at their feet!

Happily, I can see that you've started to replenish your own gem stash

Old November 5th 08, 06:09 PM posted to alt.gossip.royalty,alt.talk.royalty,rec.pets.cats.community,alt.food.chocolate,uk.rec.caravanning
yD

On Nov 3, 4:39*pm, "Exerxes News Network" wrote:
"Breton" wrote in message

[...]

Wow! You have your own imitator. But but but, how are we to tell the
rubies from the red glass?
yD

Happily, I can see that you've started to replenish your own gem stash

Old November 5th 08, 06:32 PM posted to alt.gossip.royalty,alt.talk.royalty,rec.pets.cats.community,alt.food.chocolate,uk.rec.caravanning
Exrxes News Network[_3_]

"Breton" wrote in message

[...]

People of quality instinctively know the real thing - Irish people, on the
other hand, tend to
be happy with bits of coloured glass (usually brown, fashioned in the shape
of a Guinness bottle) , so everyone wins.

I was, actually, thinking about you as I watched the election tragedy
unfold - I saw the milling crowds in Times Square and thought, "I bet that
the Irish woman is in the middle of that lot, whooping drunkenly and
celebrating the death of white America"

What a travesty!! - whatever happened to those law suits questioning Barrak
Bin Lessthantruthful's eligibility to stand, given that he was born in
Mother Africa! One thing's for certain, it gives a whole new meaning to
'Hail to the Chief.......better watch out in case some unscrupulous rouge
turns up at the white House with a bag of the aforementioned red glass
beads, and walks off with the state of California in exchange.

Still, I expect you're delirious with happiness at the swatting of the
WASP's?

Old November 5th 08, 11:23 PM posted to alt.gossip.royalty,alt.talk.royalty,rec.pets.cats.community,alt.food.chocolate,uk.rec.caravanning
yD

"Breton" wrote in message

[...]

WASP's?- Hide quoted text -

Silly bugger! I'm a bleedin' Yank now! A Celt and still British,
thanks be to God. Never ever a WASP -- well, the WP bit applies. And
oh yes, I would have been in Times Square dancing and celebrating
except I went to bed once I heard that Obama had taken Pennsylvania,
then I knew it was all over bar the shouting, which is going on
today. Only thing worse than a bad winner is a sore loser. Even
McCain managed to be gracious, which is more than Palin did,
distancing herself from him. I understand his campaign people really
hated her.
yD

Breaking news: Update on Buffy the Garage Cat Gandalf Cat anecdotes 24 August 6th 08 10:38 PM
Breaking & entering! elk Cats - misc 5 June 6th 08 06:54 PM
Breaking in my smoker Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 7 August 7th 05 04:39 AM
breaking nooz Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 26 July 31st 05 06:09 PM
Whiskers breaking off Knack Cat health & behaviour 20 January 24th 04 01:58 AM