I wasn't dreaming

Old September 5th 14, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Default I wasn't dreaming

Got into bed last night as you do- rolled over to Dave's side of the bed as he was still up and once again recalled Sarsi Snuggle Buddy wouldn't be there- so I am lying still and I feel a cat jump on the pillow behind me- I know it can't be Bonnie as 1. She's asleep on the sofa 2. Bonnie doesn't jump on the pillow behind me. Sarsi did though

Then I felt the cat move past my head from above it. Again Bonnie doesn't do that and when I reached out I couldn't feel her so I lay perfectly still- then felt a light touch of a paw on my face just like Sarsi did

I was wide awake I wasn't dreaming and just for a second I heard that huge purr Sarsi had and felt a chin brush against my hand. And just for a second she was thhere

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furball
Old September 5th 14, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lesley Madigan" wrote in message
Got into bed last night as you do- rolled over to Dave's side of the bed as
he was still up and once again recalled Sarsi Snuggle Buddy wouldn't be
there- so I am lying still and I feel a cat jump on the pillow behind me- I
know it can't be Bonnie as 1. She's asleep on the sofa 2. Bonnie doesn't
jump on the pillow behind me. Sarsi did though

Then I felt the cat move past my head from above it. Again Bonnie doesn't
do that and when I reached out I couldn't feel her so I lay perfectly still-
then felt a light touch of a paw on my face just like Sarsi did

I was wide awake I wasn't dreaming and just for a second I heard that huge
purr Sarsi had and felt a chin brush against my hand. And just for a second
she was thhere

Lesley

You weren't dreaming. I was once woken up the same by my beloved whippet
who I took in bed with me when she was ill and had passed away aged 20.

Old September 6th 14, 06:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

[...]

I truly believe my beloved little mutt Sampson (RB 1999) came back once.
He used to snuggle next to me during thunderstorms. One night it was
really storming. Lightning was flashing, the thunder was really loud.
It woke me up. I reached out and felt his fur under my hand. The storm
subsided and I drifted back back to sleep. I woke up with a feeling of
total contentment.

Jill