September 15, 2003. My Heart and Soul is Gone

Old September 18th 03, 01:58 AM
onlyThreeCats

Oh, sweet Bast - Kami, I'm so sorry.

I haven't been able to look in on things in a couple of days. I saw
your reply to my older post about Lenny, then this one.

Sweet Spook will be missed - I remember when she was new. At least
with Lenny, I knew he'd had a long life, and though still wanting to
be with me, he could only have suffered more. It wasn't this kind of
shock.

Sympathy and purrs from all ov us.

Johanna
Lucy, Panda-ov-oh-no!-Toes and da Sprout.

Kami wrote in message . ..
I woke up this morning, dished out the food. Spook wasn't there. I looked and
found her soft, sweet body.

She was okay at midnight last night. I couldn't sleep and popped popcorn, and
she put her paw on my arm cause she wanted to know what I had.

But between then and now, she left for the Rainbow Bridge. She was only 5-1/2
years.

I can't believe this. It's a bad bad dream.

I brought her beautiful body to the vet, cause I need to know why. He said most
likely sudden cardiomyopathy.

Spook was my life. She made me laugh. She got me thru Princess' illness and
final days. When Princess died, Spook comforted me. Now no kitty is comforting
me. I think the only one who notices she's gone is Whiskers.

She had the most wonderful purrsona. I'm going to miss her antics, her hugs and
cuddles. I'm not the same without her.

I put my face into her soft furs before her for the last time.

I love you my baby.

Kami

Old September 18th 03, 03:36 AM
Hotspur

dsh-diva wrote in message ws.com...
On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 13:29:11 GMT, Kami
wrote:

[...]

Kami, weze so furry sorree to heer abowt Spook. She wuz so yung.
Menny purrs and hedbutts to you to heel yur sadsad hart.
Xena and Callisto

Anti KAmi,

We ar furry furry sad an sorree to heer dat Spook haz crosed ofur de
Rainbow Bridg. We iz sendin ower deepest hartfelt purrs uf komfurt in
diz time uf sadness.

Wif gretest respekt.

Seti, Ghost, Freyr
Old September 18th 03, 03:48 AM
KS

Hotspur wrote:

Anti KAmi,

We ar furry furry sad an sorree to heer dat Spook haz crosed ofur de
Rainbow Bridg. We iz sendin ower deepest hartfelt purrs uf komfurt in
diz time uf sadness.

Wif gretest respekt.

Seti, Ghost, Freyr

Thanks. I appreciate that.

Antie Kami

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 18th 03, 08:40 AM
Batson

She had the most wonderful purrsona. I'm going to miss her antics, her

hugs and
cuddles. I'm not the same without her.

I put my face into her soft furs before her for the last time.

I love you my baby.

Kami

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

gently snipped

Oh Kami! What a terrible shock for you! It's never easy to lose a loved one
even if you know it's their time to go. The suddeness makes it so much
harder. I know to some extent your grief and it's very painful indeed. I
wish there were something I could say to make it better...but there just
isn't anything short of sympathy I can give you. I've been there and know
what it's like and know that in time it does get a little better.

To this day I miss our Abbie terribly and would give anything to have her
back. Our Domonic left last November and at 18 1/2 he left a big hole. The
length time you have with your furbaby doesn't mean the hole is any less. I
miss Abbie (2 yrs old) in more ways than I miss my Dommie. I am sure you
still grieve for Princess too. I always thought it was so neat to have a
d*g around with all these cats! She sure did fit right in!

Just before Dommie left, Simon Peter came and demanded to become a part of
our family. He is the most loving, tolerant, smart and perceptive long
haired orange boy you would ever hope to meet. If there were anyway I could
send him to comfort you, I would do so in an instant. As long as you don't
mind long orange cat hair all over you! If a visit from him in the
teleporter would help?........

With love, prayers and purrs for your broken heart,

Renée (with major MMS) and the Batson Cats

Anti Kami,

Ivf nefurr postid befurr but Meowmie sez Spook left an yew kneed a kitty
tew comfurt yew. I am furry gud at doin that! I havint evfunn used a
teleporter yet but it duzint look tew komplikated.... juss step in an push
da New York
City buttun..... ohkay heer I comes!

Simon Peter (aka Simey Sue- but don't tell ennnyone bout thuh Sue part
cause I'm a BOYCAT-silly Meowmie!)

the teleport twinkles at Anti Kami's house and out pops a long, skinny,
gorgeous, long haired, orange tabby boy looking for Anti Kami's nice warm
lap to smurgle into. He has a note in his paw that says to send him home
when his mission is through and to take your time!! Meanwhile at the Batson
house, Otis Spunkmeyer and Mattie Marie assume the meatloaf position an
commence purring for Anti Kami.

Old September 19th 03, 01:47 AM
Arlene Knop

Oh Anti Kami, me and meowmie are bof crying at thuh loss of a frend and
the pain and lonlyness yew are feeling. Oh my. Oh my.

Gretchen Marie and Anti Arlene

Old September 19th 03, 04:03 AM
KS

Oh Anti Kami, me and meowmie are bof crying at thuh loss of a frend and
the pain and lonlyness yew are feeling. Oh my. Oh my.

Gretchen Marie and Anti Arlene

I know. You and Spook had some terrific adventures together, like the detective
agency. I miss that a lot.

Antie Kami

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 20th 03, 05:23 PM
Da Koster Katz

KS wrote:

Oh Anti Kami, me and meowmie are bof crying at thuh loss of a frend and
the pain and lonlyness yew are feeling. Oh my. Oh my.

Gretchen Marie and Anti Arlene

I know. You and Spook had some terrific adventures together, like the detective
agency. I miss that a lot.

Antie Kami

*sniffle* Paws & Wiskurs Infesticatshyuns. I don't fink I haf da hart
tu opin da offis agayn. *sniffle*

Baby, missin hur partner-in-greebling-fighting

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Old September 22nd 03, 04:14 AM
Gabrielle

[A small white cat hops over to Anti Kami and places a gentle paw on her
arm while a huge white & grey cat assumes the meatloaf position of
respect and begins a rumbling purr.]

Weze sorree wee wer slow getting heer, Anti Kami, but we haf ben
purrrrrring fur Spook's trip to da Bridj wif all ar hartz ana solez.
Spook wuz wun uv a kind ana we will neffur effur furget hur ana hur
venchurus spirit. No wun cud luf hur az much az yew cud, but we luffed
hur furry much. We will purrrrrrr fur da memfurries to gentlee fill da
hole inna yewr hart.

Laura & Ralph
with Anti Gabrielle who has severe MMS

Kami wrote:

I woke up this morning, dished out the food. Spook wasn't there. I looked and
found her soft, sweet body.

8 Gentle snip of the account of the tragedy.

I love you my baby.

Kami

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

Old September 22nd 03, 04:23 AM
KS

[A small white cat hops over to Anti Kami and places a gentle paw on her
arm while a huge white & grey cat assumes the meatloaf position of
respect and begins a rumbling purr.]

Weze sorree wee wer slow getting heer, Anti Kami, but we haf ben
purrrrrring fur Spook's trip to da Bridj wif all ar hartz ana solez.
Spook wuz wun uv a kind ana we will neffur effur furget hur ana hur
venchurus spirit. No wun cud luf hur az much az yew cud, but we luffed
hur furry much. We will purrrrrrr fur da memfurries to gentlee fill da
hole inna yewr hart.

Laura & Ralph
with Anti Gabrielle who has severe MMS

Thanks Laura and Ralph. It's much appreciated.

Antie Kami, with cyberhugs for Antie Gabrielle

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com