I forgot to pay homage........

Old January 20th 04, 02:18 AM
Mischief

Default I forgot to pay homage........

Yesterday I had a VERY rough day. Without boring you all with the
details, I can tell you that it contained 4 hours of sleep, a broken
taillight on my car, a major headache, and a busy clinic day

(I work at a weekend vaccination clinic for cats and dogs)

Anyways, I came home and went straight to the bathroom and started a
hot bath. Imp was on my roommate's bed and Mischief was on my bed. I
settled into my nice hot bath when the door was pushed open. Mischief
lets out a meow and saunters over to the bathtub. She peeks in and
gives me a look that clearly says, "You ignored me when you came in
for THIS?" She turned up her nose and sulked off.

*sigh* I forgot that the first thing I'm supposed to do when I get
home is pay homage to her highness. After my bath I stroked her and
she meowed loudly, as if lecturing me on proper slave etiquette.
"You're supposed to pet ME." Every meow sounds likes she's saying,
"ME, ME, ME, everything's supposed to be about MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Ah yes, the queen must be served.

Coming.............

Kristi

Slave to Mishief and Imp
Old January 20th 04, 06:05 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:52:39 +0000, "richardfullstophorton"
wrote:

m. L. Briggs wrote:

After all, they have been alone all day and it is nice
to hear a human voice!

Human voice or the sound of a tin of choice tuna or other delights being
opened and upended on to a plate for her highness to eat (usually if she
agrees with the choice with all the grace of a pig at a trough... ; )

Amen!