Purrs for a foundling kitty

Old January 22nd 05, 06:46 PM
O J

Christine B wrote:

---------------------snip----------------------
One of the rescue groups remembered Pirate's picture and story when they had
a booth at a local art show and came across a couple who had adopted another
FIV+ cat from them previously and who wanted another (bless them)! Hence,
Pirate got his new home.

Purrs for the little kitty that Baha mentioned and a giant at-a-girl
for all your hard work in helping Pirate find a home.

Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old January 22nd 05, 07:32 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:44:13 -0500, "Singh"
wrote:

I ran into Marilyn, Brandy's foster-mama, at the store where she works. She
has a new fosterling, a longhaired tuxie who was shot full of BB's by some
bucket of filth. They have hit nothing vital, just lodged in some muscles,
and the BB's will be removed tomorrow when she goes in also for her spaying.
I'm told she's very friendly, and also that the shelter won't let us take
her. The poor little one is FIV positive.

This little girl needs a home, a good foster home if not a permanent
adoption, where she will be the only spoiled cat; she needs an owner who
will be diligent about administering treatments; and lots of good, quality
love. Please folks, offer your purrs for this baby. She's had such a rough
start, only a few months old. I'd take her if I could, but the shelter
simply will not allow it for the risk it poses to our four furkids. I told
Marilyn how horrible I felt and she told me not to feel guilty or kick
myself. So I can at least be a mouthpiece.

Anyone in Western New York or Southern Ontario, if you have the grit and the
home for this little one, please let me know and I will email you privately
with information on the Tenth Chance Shelter.

Blessed be,
Baha

Poor little thing! A chorus of purrs coming her way to find her
OneTrueHome soon.

Ginger-lyn

Old January 22nd 05, 08:53 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:44:13 -0500, "Singh"
yodeled:

[...]

(snip)

Mighty purrs for the little one, and heaps of scorn and litterbox
leavings for the twerp who -- I can't even repeat it, dammit.

Theresa
Old January 22nd 05, 10:03 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for the poor baby to find her onetruehome
where she will be loved like she deserves to be,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old January 23rd 05, 02:38 AM
Melissa Houle

Singh wrote in message
I ran into Marilyn, Brandy's foster-mama, at the store where she works.

She
has a new fosterling, a longhaired tuxie who was shot full of BB's by some
bucket of filth. They have hit nothing vital, just lodged in some muscles,
and the BB's will be removed tomorrow when she goes in also for her

spaying.
I'm told she's very friendly, and also that the shelter won't let us take
her. The poor little one is FIV positive.

Poor baby! I'm repeatedly amazed at how cruel and stupid some people can be.
I'm thankful she wasn't hurt any more than she was.

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR for a loving future home for her.
Melissa

Old January 23rd 05, 05:41 AM
Krista

Singh wrote:
I ran into Marilyn, Brandy's foster-mama, at the store where she

works. She
has a new fosterling, a longhaired tuxie who was shot full of BB's by

some
bucket of filth. They have hit nothing vital, just lodged in some

muscles,
and the BB's will be removed tomorrow when she goes in also for her

spaying.
I'm told she's very friendly, and also that the shelter won't let us

take
her. The poor little one is FIV positive.

(snipped)

Please don't feel bad about not being able to take her in, Baha; you're
responsible first to the furbabies you've already got, and everyone
understands that. Purrs for the little tux girl; we're hoping that she
enjoys years of life in a happy and loving home.

------
Krista

Old January 23rd 05, 10:21 AM
Steve Touchstone

Purrs that she finds a good home where she will forget her rough start
in life

wrote:

[...]

faithful servant of Sammy and Little Bit

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old January 23rd 05, 12:46 PM
Adrian

Singh wrote:
[...]

Purrs that she finds her foreverhome soon.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old January 23rd 05, 08:53 PM
Christina Websell

I cannot, of course, offer a home to this cat. I live in England and even
if I didn't I have Kitty FC and Boyfriend who are negative for any nasties.
All I can send is prayers that some kind person will adopt her. Someone who
just needs one indoor cat. hoping

Tweed

Old January 24th 05, 02:23 AM
Julie Cook

Singh wrote:

[...]

Poor kitty, purrs and gentle headbutts on the way for her to find a very
special OneTrueHome soon.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey, Sam and Mariah

Purrs for two kitties who went to RB today Mischief Cat anecdotes 21 July 12th 04 10:03 AM
Purrs, good wishes and some thoughts Cap'n Pine Cone esq. Cat anecdotes 6 July 2nd 04 07:06 PM
A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM
kitty vs puss Brenda Cat anecdotes 30 January 26th 04 04:28 PM
The Stray Kitty. (VERY LONG) Flippy Cat anecdotes 24 November 9th 03 09:48 PM