Things that make you go Hmmmmm

Old January 26th 05, 05:34 PM
TBird

Default Things that make you go Hmmmmm

Is it a bad thing if you have to stare at your cat for thirty seconds to be
able to tell which end is which and it the cat is upside down or right side
up or somewhere in the middle?

Joe Kitty needs to get some bones, I think.

TBird ---- he was pretzeled with a tail over his head

Old January 26th 05, 06:50 PM
mlbriggs

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:34:35 +0000, TBird wrote:

Is it a bad thing if you have to stare at your cat for thirty seconds to be
able to tell which end is which and it the cat is upside down or right side
up or somewhere in the middle?

Joe Kitty needs to get some bones, I think.

TBird ---- he was pretzeled with a tail over his head

or he is the same color as whatever he is laying on. MLB
Old January 26th 05, 07:39 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:34:35 GMT, "TBird" wrote:

Is it a bad thing if you have to stare at your cat for thirty seconds to be
able to tell which end is which and it the cat is upside down or right side
up or somewhere in the middle?

Joe Kitty needs to get some bones, I think.

TBird ---- he was pretzeled with a tail over his head

Hehe. We call Arthur "liquid kitty" because it seems he *doesn't*
have bones the way he moves and lays.

Ginger-lyn

Old January 26th 05, 07:39 PM
jmcquown

Ginger-lyn Summer wrote:
On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:34:35 GMT, "TBird" wrote:

Is it a bad thing if you have to stare at your cat for thirty
seconds to be able to tell which end is which and it the cat is
upside down or right side up or somewhere in the middle?

Joe Kitty needs to get some bones, I think.

TBird ---- he was pretzeled with a tail over his head

Hehe. We call Arthur "liquid kitty" because it seems he *doesn't*
have bones the way he moves and lays.

Ginger-lyn

Until Persia got (ahem) fluffy, if I picked her up underneath she'd drape in
this long U shape. I was totally amazed at how she didn't seem to have
bones. Now, she's (ahem) fluffy.

Jill

Old January 26th 05, 08:16 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:39:36 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Ginger-lyn Summer wrote:
On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:34:35 GMT, "TBird" wrote:

Is it a bad thing if you have to stare at your cat for thirty
seconds to be able to tell which end is which and it the cat is
upside down or right side up or somewhere in the middle?

Joe Kitty needs to get some bones, I think.

TBird ---- he was pretzeled with a tail over his head

Hehe. We call Arthur "liquid kitty" because it seems he *doesn't*
have bones the way he moves and lays.

Ginger-lyn

Until Persia got (ahem) fluffy, if I picked her up underneath she'd drape in
this long U shape. I was totally amazed at how she didn't seem to have
bones. Now, she's (ahem) fluffy.

Jill

My dad used to have a little girl next door to him who had a ragdoll
cat who lived up to the name. Ever seen the girl from the old
"Peanuts" cartoons who walked around with the extremely relaxed cat
draped over her? This was her cat. The little girl once showed me the
cat, and he draped over me exactly the same way.

Theresa
Old January 26th 05, 10:25 PM
TBird

Ginger-lyn Summer wrote:
[...]

Joe Kitty does that draping thing, only backwards.

No bones, I tell ya.

He doesn't do it forward because e hates having his tummy touched.

TBird ----- Sweetie puts her paw up in my face when I cradle her
backwards... "You WILL NOT kiss me, you filthy human!"

Old January 27th 05, 12:12 AM
Yowie

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 17:34:35 +0000, TBird wrote:

Is it a bad thing if you have to stare at your cat for thirty seconds to

be
able to tell which end is which and it the cat is upside down or right

side
up or somewhere in the middle?

Joe Kitty needs to get some bones, I think.

TBird ---- he was pretzeled with a tail over his head

or he is the same color as whatever he is laying on. MLB

IBKFergus is (mostly) black. I wear alot of black and other dark colours.
Joel also wears alot of black and dark colours. We are both slobs. We both
have poor peripheral vision, especially at night, when its dark, and we
aren't wearing our glasses.

IBKFergus likes sleeping on the clothing that is lying around on the floor.
She particularly favours any clothing left in the direct path between
bedroom and bathroom.

IBKFergus gets stepped on. *Alot*.

Shmogg is dark grey and also likes sleeping on the clothing thats lying
around on the floor. He also particularly favours any clothing left in the
direct path between bedroom and bathroom.

But he doesn't get inadvertantly stepped on, no. He uses the clothes as
camofluage, and lies in wait till the ankles come within striking range.

B*st*rd C*t.

Yowie

Old January 27th 05, 12:53 AM
mlbriggs

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:12:20 +1100, Yowie wrote:

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
[...]

Before you fall and break something, or squash a cat, turn a light on!
MLB

Old January 27th 05, 01:07 AM
Elise

TBird wrote:
Is it a bad thing if you have to stare at your cat for thirty seconds to be
able to tell which end is which and it the cat is upside down or right side
up or somewhere in the middle?

Joe Kitty needs to get some bones, I think.

TBird ---- he was pretzeled with a tail over his head

I have that problem with Jeeves. When he curls up and hides all the
white bits it's hard to tell which part is what

--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
pics:
Old January 27th 05, 05:10 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Yowie" had some very interesting
things to say about Things that make you go Hmmmmm:

IBKFergus is (mostly) black. I wear alot of black and other dark colours.
Joel also wears alot of black and dark colours. We are both slobs. We both
have poor peripheral vision, especially at night, when its dark, and we
aren't wearing our glasses.
IBKFergus likes sleeping on the clothing that is lying around on the floor.
She particularly favours any clothing left in the direct path between
bedroom and bathroom.
IBKFergus gets stepped on. *Alot*.

I don't always bother with my glasses for middle-of-the-night pit
stops and Felix likes to play speed bump, so I've learned to slide my
feet along the floor when I can't see very well. :-) [Also useful when
Ava decides to toddle around on the floor, although I do discourage
that on birdie safety grounds.]