Can you see my posts?

Old April 14th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Can you see my posts?

If I say yes Do I get a prize

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I've posted a couple of things in the last few days and I don't see them.
Am I invisible?

Jill

Old April 14th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
I've posted a couple of things in the last few days and I don't see
them. Am I invisible?

Jill

I see you, and Weebs is always on the lookout for messages from His
Precious Persia's Mommy

LOL I accidentally killfiled myself; I've corrected the problem now.

LOL! Does that mean you should post a recipe? LOL

Glad you can see yourself again,

Yowie

Old April 15th 06, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Yowie wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
I've posted a couple of things in the last few days and I don't see
them. Am I invisible?

Jill

I see you, and Weebs is always on the lookout for messages from His
Precious Persia's Mommy

LOL I accidentally killfiled myself; I've corrected the problem now.

LOL! Does that mean you should post a recipe? LOL

Glad you can see yourself again,

Yowie

Oooh, a recipe! How about what I plan for Easter? I don't usually do
anything fancy for this but this year I've decided to cook. Braised lamb
shanks and steamed asparagus.

Brown 2 lamb shanks in olive oil with a little butter, then throw in some
diced onion and cloves of garlic about halfway through the browning process.
Pour in a glass of white wine to deglaze the pan a bit, then add in 4 cups
chicken stock. Add some fresh chervil and salt & pepper. Cover and simmer
on very low heat about 2 hours until the lamb is falling-off-the-bone
tender. Remove the shanks and slice (more like pick) the meat off the
bones. Save the bones for stock later. Thicken the leftover liquid with a
slurry of cornstarch and some of the cooking liquid and stir to make a
sauce.

Meanwhile, heat up a pan of hot salted water in a pot with a steamer basket.
Snap the tough ends off the asparagus (save them for freezing to make stock
later) and lay the spears down in the steamer basket. Sprinkle lightly with
the juice of 1/2 of a lemon. Bring to a boil; reduce heat slightly and
steam the asparagus until just tender. Remove from heat.

Serve the asparagus spears next to the meat from the lamb shanks with some
nice fresh crusty bread (I have a great recipe for 'dinner rolls' if you'd
like it).

Jill

Old April 15th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Matthew AKA NMR wrote:
If I say yes Do I get a prize

You get the secret decoder ring

Jill

Old April 15th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote in news:4aa3ciFs76fnU1
@individual.net:

LOL I accidentally killfiled myself; I've corrected the problem now.

I've done that. You shouldn't feel too silly - I only wore the paper bag
over my head for a week or so. :-)

Chak

--
Any sufficiently advanced bureaucracy is indistinguishable from molasses.
Old April 15th 06, 09:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Matthew AKA NMR wrote:
If I say yes Do I get a prize

You get the secret decoder ring

Which cereal box you going to get it out of I will help you eat the box

Happy Easter Jill

Old April 15th 06, 09:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Yowie wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
[...]

Take the asparagus wrap it in some bacon bake it till the bacons is crisp
yum

Old April 15th 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Matthew AKA NMR wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Yowie wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
[...]

That's if you want an appetizer, silly! This is a side dish! Might make
some couscous to go along with the lamb and asparagus.

Jill

Old April 15th 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Matthew AKA NMR wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Yowie wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Magic Mood JeepŠ wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
[...]

makes a good side dish also

Old April 15th 06, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Matthew AKA NMR wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Matthew AKA NMR wrote:
If I say yes Do I get a prize

You get the secret decoder ring

Which cereal box you going to get it out of I will help you eat the
box

Cheerios (plain, not the honey ones). I love Cheerios!

Jill

TEN THOUSAND AND OO/100 POSTS ------------- $10,0000.00 whitershadeofpale Cat anecdotes 0 July 22nd 05 04:30 AM
[OT] Follow-up To Posts Catnipped Cat health & behaviour 62 May 1st 05 01:28 AM
Missed posts hobbs Cat anecdotes 11 March 12th 05 12:10 PM
About dog posts (Welcome) Ruffiane Cat health & behaviour 3 January 18th 05 12:05 AM
Speaking of lost posts JP Hobbs Cat anecdotes 6 December 22nd 03 01:51 AM