Sitting Shivah For Spook

Old September 24th 03, 01:05 AM
Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten

ChildFree23 wrote:
What about the bagels? Or is somekitty else bringing them?

My sisfurs and I will be bringing a few dozen.

Oh, that's furry good. What kinds will you be bringing?

We'z will bring a selection. What kinds do the furcats and Antie Kami
like? Fur the kittiefolks I can bake up some toona-flavored ones. Or
maybe salmon flavored with toona spread.

Tabitha Kitten

Old September 24th 03, 01:27 AM

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 21:57:10 GMT, "ChildFree23"
wrote:

Meow, this is Kitty Schottland DOC, Chief Tortie In Residence. Meow has
decided to sit Shiva for Spook (RB). Meow needs some volunteer kitties to
teleport over to Auntie Kami's compartment to get the place ready. Cover
all the mirrors (except in the bathroom), arrange for bagels & lox to be
sent over, and receive visitors at the door.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

We'll come!

Capt. Midnight DOC & Lilith Kitten

I'ze on mine way ofur rite now. I'ze gotta buncha bialys wif me cuz
we kan't get gud bagels arownd here.

Charlie Fennel
Old September 24th 03, 02:22 AM
KS

Almost forgot to ask you, Auntie Kami, do you want us to bring Shiva

stools,
or will you be receiving condolences on your couch?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Sorry, no couch here. Will the stools be comfortable enough for the cats?

Antie Kami

I think so. We kittiez can sleep - I mean receive visitors - anywhere.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

I'll provide cushions. You're doing a good job. Capt. M.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 24th 03, 03:08 AM
Adam

Iz it appropryate tu weer strypes to dis? I brot a marble cake.

Allegra, settling into meatloaf position

Vertical or horizontal stripes?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

Tabby stripes.

Allegra, TCC
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old September 24th 03, 04:12 AM
Ray or Fran

Punkins & Puddi Cat teleport over to their Aunti Kami and join the others in
showing theirz respect and luv for theirz Aunti Kami and for Spook (RB).

They'ze brought with them some special pizzas in memory of Spook. After
all, all cats know that torties luv pizza and Spook was a furry wonderful
tortie.

Theyze also bring with them a furry special orchid for theirz Aunti.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

Old September 24th 03, 02:15 PM
KS

Punkins & Puddi Cat teleport over to their Aunti Kami and join the others in
showing theirz respect and luv for theirz Aunti Kami and for Spook (RB).

They'ze brought with them some special pizzas in memory of Spook. After
all, all cats know that torties luv pizza and Spook was a furry wonderful
tortie.

Theyze also bring with them a furry special orchid for theirz Aunti.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

That's beautiful, thank you.

Antie Kami

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 24th 03, 07:10 PM
Carol

KS wrote in message . ..
Hotspur wrote:

Black kitty, svelte red tabby boy kitty and fluffy girl tabby clim in
'porter to helf honor Spook an anti Kami,

Seti, Freyr an Ghost

Thanks. That's so sweet.

Antie Kami

We obviously don't get to check this noosgroup as often as we should.
We are very saddened by the loss of our longtime friend and will be
happy to sit Shiva.

TopHat, Lilly (crying so hard, yet smiling at the memories), Snickers,
Autumn and Shaina
Old September 24th 03, 08:30 PM
KS

We obviously don't get to check this noosgroup as often as we should.
We are very saddened by the loss of our longtime friend and will be
happy to sit Shiva.

TopHat, Lilly (crying so hard, yet smiling at the memories), Snickers,
Autumn and Shaina

I'm very happy to have you here. Thanks for coming.

Antie Kami, offering skrithces to the sobbing kitties

--
email: furpods at mindspring dot com
Old September 25th 03, 01:26 AM
Arlene Knop

ChildFree23 wrote:

Almost forgot to ask you, Auntie Kami, do you want us to bring Shiva stools,
or will you be receiving condolences on your couch?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

OK. I hav covered all thuh mirrorz. Meowmie had sum eggztra linenz in
thuh kloset that I brot. Anti Kami, kin I help wif anyfing in thuh
houze? I can dust wif my tayl and moov furnichure if itz not too
hevvy. I brot sum makarony and cheez to heet up in thuh mikrowave.
Don't yew get up and down and run all thuh tyme. Us kitteez will do
anyfing yew want.

Gretchen Marie, SOC, Justicat, TCC, PCC, also waring strypes
Old September 25th 03, 01:34 AM
Da Koster Katz

*teleporter twinkles once again, and out step 5 cats, four dressed in
their best stripes and one in a tuxedo*

We hope we're not tutu layte. Wut ken we do tu help? Cinni is
'speshyully gud at smurgling, an Junior will drool all offur yu if yu
let him.

Junior, Cinni, Bitsy, Baby an Cookie

Paw Ess: Anti Kami, Meowmie sez she is sorree tu haf missed yur phone
calls, but she iz home now. She lukked all offur hur 'pooter an can't
find yur phone nummer, or she'd call yu herownself!

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html