Happi Purrdai Apurr Kitties!!

Old April 1st 12, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Purrdai Kitties

Default Happi Purrdai Apurr Kitties!!

Happy Purrdai to all Apurr Kitties!!

Apurr
1 - Berkeley, Cookie, Martha-Mound, Olive, Ralph
2 - Panda
3 - O.T.
4 - Azad
10 - Chip, SaManfa
12 - Tabitha
15 - Sugar-Magnolia
16 - Pixie
21 - Radar
23 - Cybèle & Oriane
26 - Waffles
30 - Georgia Porter, Joey Porter, Lucy Porter

Happi Purrdai tew yew,
Happi Purrdai tew yew,
Happi Purrrrrrrrrdai deer rpcc kitties,
Happi Purrdai tew yew!
an mennee moor!

Dis is da dai !

Ani omissionz or mistaykes is da fault of the sekritari. Let us know
and wee will fix it one ov too ways.
Eether post a reply to this in the newzgrup or use da email

Da Purrdai Kitties

Old April 1st 12, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 03/31/2012 09:27 PM, Purrdai Kitties wrote:
[...]

April 1st has always been the day we cekebrate TuTu's b'day. She was apparently born some time in the Spring of 1997 She was found wandering on a state highway starved and lost as a young kitten.7

Old April 1st 12, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Purrdai Kitties

On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 21:57:34 -0600, MLB wrote:

[...]

Happi Purrdai TuTu!!

Da Purrdai Kitties
Old April 1st 12, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Happi Purrdai Apurr Kittie tew awl uf yew.
Weh lufs yew awl sew mutch.
Mosey, (thinking uf Tabitha *sniff*) , PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps.
singing along,,,
Happi Purrdai tew yew,
Happi Purrdai tew yew,
Happi Purrrrrrrrrdai deer rpcc kitties,
Happi Purrdai tew yew!
an mennee moor! yeUP

Old April 1st 12, 06:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

[...]

O, pore TuTu. Bwes yerown hart, MLB, fur rescuing her and gibing hur yer
luffs n fudz n mayking yew bof hapi.
Beh wel n sayfe, bof uf yew. .

Mosey fur hiz hoam, awl fankful fur hoominz wike yew.

Old April 1st 12, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Purrdai Kitties" wrote in message
[...]

So mennee Apurr purrdaiz!
Happy Purrdai tu awlla yuz!

Purr2nya

Old April 1st 12, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sat, 31 Mar 2012 20:27:42 -0700, Purrdai Kitties wrote:

Happy Purrdai to all Apurr Kitties!!

Happi Purrdai tew yew,
Happi Purrdai tew yew,
Happi Purrrrrrrrrdai deer rpcc kitties,
Happi Purrdai tew yew!
an mennee moor!

Happy Purrday kitties! We is going to be fife yeerz owld!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/1/2012 1:15:44 PM